Cold Feffoid Fury

Ted

Old Alpha
Tor Ted Hovi
So you have a feffoid event going, it is nice and great spawns, loads of kiliing.

Why not allso extend the Feffoid Missions beyond Bronze? Silver and Gold would be nice.

Im done with Bronze and would like to have a few more goals while hunting Feffiods....

Also the Shared loot spawns is a bit close to the not shared spawns, I see some ppl deliberately dragging unshared mobs indo the killing frenzy to gain a few extra PEC.

I'd like to see MA become a more innovative with their reward offerings. They started that with Longtooth missions with a L weapon reward some years ago.

I think many of us feel skill gains have become pointless and it needs something else. Is it really worth going after 60 TT of skill reward grinding hard on a mob with possible heavy losses. It's lost purpose, the game is not the same,

Kill 50000 of x mobs and get an imp fap....now you're talking. Who cares what the impact on the economy is, its not like there's huge demand to buy kit for that price anymore is there.

Kill 50000 of something else get a this cool armour part...blah blah blah.
7 x 50K mobs get full armour set.

Kill x amount of mobs and get access to this new cool area.....worked for CP caves. But they never incorporated that into anything else (I thought that crazy, to then abandon that good idea).

Sod skills....I'm not interested anymore, I want something tangible. It's not skills thats going to take me places, it's items.

If Ma really wanted to take the game to another level and improve activity over night 10 fold they need to change direction. wakey wakey MA.

Rick

I'd like to see MA become a more innovative with their reward offerings. They started that with Longtooth missions with a L weapon reward some years ago.

I think many of us feel skill gains have become pointless and it needs something else. Is it really worth going after 60 TT of skill reward grinding hard on a mob with possible heavy losses. It's lost purpose, the game is not the same,

Kill 50000 of x mobs and get an imp fap....now you're talking. Who cares what the impact on the economy is, its not like there's huge demand to buy kit for that price anymore is there.

Kill 50000 of something else get a this cool armour part...blah blah blah.
7 x 50K mobs get full armour set.

Kill x amount of mobs and get access to this new cool area.....worked for CP caves. But they never incorporated that into anything else (I thought that crazy, to then abandon that good idea).

Sod skills....I'm not interested anymore, I want something tangible. It's not skills thats going to take me places, it's items.

If Ma really wanted to take the game to another level and improve activity over night 10 fold they need to change direction. wakey wakey MA.

Rick

I like this idea allot, the reward selections even makes it possible to choose item or skills?

Back