Sentosa's Reach (ALA4) Event - Mutated Madana Reconquista

Starkiller

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
Bendak Starkiller Mandalore
Sentosa's Reach Mutated Madana Reconquista

Greetings to all readers!
As a means to further reward all the hunters for their efforst in completing this IFN Killpoint Challenge, I will be providing several types of rewards for completing the Mission Challenge provided by the IFN.

THE REWARDS
The following rewards will be in place on Sentosa's Reach:

1. First Ever Stage 6 Completion - For those hunters who are completing the Mutated Madana IFN Killpoint Challenge from beggining to end and are going to finish it's stage 6 for the first time, I will be providing a 1,000 PED reward the Land Area's title of "Renowned Hunter". This Title will make hunters eligible for further rewards on Sentosa's Reach, and other features that may be added in the future;
  2. Renowned Hunter Stage 6 Completion - Once you have attained the Title of "Renowned Hunter", for every completion of the Mutated Madana IFN Killpoint Challenge Stage 6, they will receive 300 PED for the hard work;
  3. Sentosa's Reach Conquistador - After completing IFN Killpoint Challenge Stage 6 25 times you will be promoted with the Title of Sentosa's Reach "Conquistador", which will award you another 1,000 PED for an epic journey;
  4. Sentosa's Reach Conquistador Stage 6 Completion - Reaching the title of "Sentosa's Reach Conquistador" will improve the reward per Mutated Madana IFN Killpoint Challenge Stage 6 completion from the regular 300 PED to 400 PED, meaning that Stage 6 completion you will receive 400 PED rewards.
KEEP IN MIND
I will be tracking all the Mutated Madana IFN Killpoint Challenge Stage 6 Completions through Entropia Life, so no need to register or anything from your part, only hunt the Mutated Madanas to earn killpoints for the missions, score some globals and/or Hofs in the meantime and enjoy the Land Area!

In order to not have any issues with this method, I urge that each hunter runs the Entropia Life Client on your computer to make sure you're completion is tracked. You can download it here:
I also require that you provide an ingame Screenshot, through the forums either with the Thread Tag "Sentosa's Reach (ALA4) - Reconquista" or posted on this thread, with the following conditions:
  • Mutated Madana IFN Killpoint Challenge Stage 6 window opened (right before completion);
  • Timestamp visible on the chat window ingame;
  • Very sexy pose of your avatar.:battleroar:

HOW TO CLAIM A REWARD
All rewards can be claimed via player trading with me, and you can contact me either through Ingame messaging (Bendak Starkiller Mandalore) or Discord (S_killer.tar (Starkiller)#8333), so we can arrange a meeting and so I can provide you with the specific reward.

The reward however can only be claimed if I do confirm your Mutated Madana IFN Killpoint Challenge Stage 6 completion and so, I will require the hunters to post their pictures on the forum in order to be eligible for a reward. This is mandatory.

I hope you enjoy the event, and hope to see you hunting over at Sentosa's Reach.

OTHER INFORMATIONS
Any feedback you may have is more than welcome to improve upon this event and the Land Area itself! Feel free to write it down here or on the following link:
Also, any questions you may have, feel free to ask on this thread or on the following link:
If you have inquires on the informations regarding the Mutated Madanas, please follow this link:

Good luck and have fun!;)

Last edited:
Reserved #1

Reserved #2

Reserved #3

Reserved #4

Bumping it up for awareness!:yay:

Please keep in mind if you have feedback or suggestions, reply or PM me! I am more than welcome to improve this to your best delight

Bumping it up for awareness!

Bumping it up:yay:

Bumping it up:yay:

This event is now discontinued.

Back