I am pis###

Trifle

CND Trader
Society
Soldiers of Fortune
Suzanne Trifle Gizmos
I have tried, I really have tried.......but in the negative state of mind I am right now I see me actually leaving eu after 13/14 years of daily playing.

Auto follow
- cant select it quick enough
- when the ava I am following moves into other direction it even happens I am walking backwards while following
- aim on target totally gooooonnneeee
- I get dizzy (no joke) by the camera while on follow

HP bar
- I cant see the hunters hp
- team heal, who the hell needs to be healed?
- how do I know which hunter is which if they wear same clothing, so standing in line and ordering hp bars so I can actually see who is hit and needs healing.....gone

Mouse
- can not seem to program scrollwheel to free look around, stays on left and right button of mouse, even when removed
- I used to use left button mouse to quickly run to a hunter, point and click, now I can only assign the backwards arrow button on my mouse to start and stop MOVE forward

I refuse to heal right now, not letting hunters die because I can't figure out how to heal them.

I am sure I haven;t even pointed out all the flaws as I havent healed yet....so feel free to add to the list to inform me

So for now I am going to enjoy time off with a friend who is visiting till march 1st, unless someone has the answers and can actually help me out. And seriously think about quitting cause the crap MA is pulling (here I also refer to stables, when I asked them when they will actually deliver their part of my buy, they just said: we are not working on stables, keep an eye on the news section on the website....if anyone has advice how I can get my money back from the stable pls let me know, because this was just a scam, they didnt deliver what they said they would)

Yeah new ceo would do things better, well nothing changed only got worse for me (and I am not alone in this)

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

So sorry to hear Trifle, give them a few weeks to fix some issues I guess.

Have MA done away with the HP bars you could drag off mobs and avatars?

I always used to hunt using those bars (click the dragged off bar not the mob), hope they're not gone.

Rick

ps: Sure the stable situation is a disgrace (stating...you're not getting what you paid for), but so was compet and the failed promises with that. Lost a ton of real life cash. On the bright side you have a deed you can sell, unlike the bullshit Compet to Ark deed swap.

So sorry to hear Trifle, give them a few weeks to fix some issues I guess.

Have MA done away with the HP bars you could drag off mobs and avatars?

I always used to hunt using those bars (click the dragged off bar not the mob), hope they're not gone.

Rick

Gone, gone, gone, gone, GOOOOOONEEEEEE

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

sorry not in a subtle mood right now :mad:

And to ADD: I do NOT believe MA anymore, desilusion every time past few years, and they plainly lie, which costed thousands of dollars

chill there might be some bugs and changes, wait 1-2 days+ :)

Last edited:

And to ADD: I do NOT believe MA anymore, desilusion every time past few years, and they plainly lie, which costed thousands of dollars

Lets be clear here Trifle. The main issue u have right now is with the stables and ur loss @ investment.

Your second issue which is your main profession @healer is also effected by the new vu and there is no way healers can be ignored by MA. They have already said somewhere they will get feedback and improve the systems so imo the best way to get things done would be to give them feedback on what needs change.

There are optimizations definitely needed, not only to healing but for general hunting as well but this was v1.0 of a huge change in how we interact in EU. It will take at least 3-4 iterations to get things optimized for all. I am actually amazed by how few bugs are there with such a huge VU. Certainly a change from the past.

Bloody hell...those drag off bars were brilliant. Well MA do keep adding reasons to not log in sadly. Not that I'm happy with that either, I'm still paying down the $3K I gave them last month.

Chill and go watch some TV, give someone you love some cuddles....make a nice cup of tea.

Rick

i don't get it - why at least could not select avatar as target as long as it is not used for making dmg :(
hp bar removal :(
all of this to fix pvp which most here are not using
and they say to fight bots (which is questionable it seems it has become even easier with the new actions)

Team health bars are still there....

Lets be clear here Trifle. The main issue u have right now is with the stables and ur loss @ investment.

To be fair players have always been very forgiving and MA sadly take advantage of player generosity. It's not the last straw that broke the camels back, it's the continued last straws that have become intolerable.

Trilfe was still prepared to play and heal, despite her stable losses.

But as I've said over and over again, MA really are on their last 'chance', with many long term players. I don’t think MA appreciate just how vulnerable their position is at the moment. It's unfortunate, but that's the situation which we find ourselves. Sad but true.

Rick

Your second issue which is your main profession @healer is also effected by the new vu and there is no way healers can be ignored by MA. They have already said somewhere they will get feedback and improve the systems so imo the best way to get things done would be to give them feedback on what needs change.

There are optimizations definitely needed, not only to healing but for general hunting as well but this was v1.0 of a huge change in how we interact in EU. It will take at least 3-4 iterations to get things optimized for all. I am actually amazed by how few bugs are there with such a huge VU. Certainly a change from the past.

hohoho after reading your first line I hit the QUOTE button, the loss of the stable mate long time accepted and forgotten, I just mentioned it to give a reason why I don't trust! Don;t put words in my mouth or give a fact as you presume is a fact which is altered by your thinking. I did not write that that is my main issue! My main issue is what I wrote as a list. Now I hit send and will read the rest of your post

Ok now I have read the rest of your reply, thank you for replying.

My issue is that healing is now impossible. That is correct. I am a professional healer and my goal is to be level 100. This update made that clearly impossible. Mentioning the stable was to give an understanding why I do not believe in MA and I do not believe that they do anything with my feedback. I have tried in the past, they remain friendly, I have been courteous and respectful in my chatting with them. But never a follow up on whatever was said. This is just the biggest dissapointment ever with EU.......the healing not the freaking stable

Team health bars are still there....

ooh can I drag them out and put in order? That would be great news! Now to fix the rest or healing is still impossible for me as I do mainly solo hunters due to chronic rsi pains

I've bought some chocolate today, I think it's called for... willing to share if it would help! :hug:

(can't loot space mobs - so I feel your pain!)

I can't play like this without using mouse to Point and click .Please let it have the option to go back to the way it was

I also hunt by pulling the health bars away from mobs.

If they are gone then i'll be very sad

Well I am healer aswell and I pointed out the expected problems for healers when I read the infos given by MA when they brought on the video (befor implementing this BS).

They should have been aware that it will make healer jobs impossible if they implement it the way we could see it in this videos.

I told them !!!

AND AGAIN MA DID NOT CARE !!!

Well personally I will wait some days and hope for a fix, actually it makes absolutely no sense to offer healer jobs.

I will log in to try out some different keysettings, as I got an idea how I may solve the issue (thanks to Slithers giving the important hint).
If that idea works all fine for solo jobs, still impossible to heal multiple players (team) at ones, not to speak a large group on a shared spawn (not necessary teamed) or the horde of sweaters (which aren´t teamed at all).

If I would like to play FPS game, I would play other games like warframe, but definately not EU!

This new interaction system sucks for EU!

Chime in that everything triffle and goni said. Been a long time fapper in this game. Funny enough i come from a first person shooter/PVP background. Fapping is straight out cancer right now. Its very dangerous for both. I used to think i got tunnel vision before but now i can't even take half a glance at wtf is going on without risk of the hunter dying.

I posted this in another thread figure i'd dump it here as well.

Fapping.... for the love of god we need health bars... a few ways to fix this is when healing tools equipped player health bars are displayed over their names for say 20m in all directions. Or allow targeting of players or something but not being able to see other players health bars is a major problem.... more so when dealing with shared loot mobs and so forth. Not everyone wants to team and with shared loot not everyone can team. Currently fapping is cancer. Also auto-tool usage for fapping is just a mess.

I told them !!!

AND AGAIN MA DID NOT CARE !!!

They must have considered the health bars, it's not something that was overlooked. So it rasies the question why would they delibrately want to get rid of that option. What was their thinking process behind that.

Why do MA make pills lootable, or pet food lootable? If MA built trains, they would put the doors on the roof, becasue they love to give us reasons to avoid activities. Why take Gazz out of drones....list is endless.

They will eventually remove so many things from the game we actually like, until there's no game left that we enjoy. Crazy stuff.

Rick

Fapping.... for the love of god we need health bars... a few ways to fix this is when healing tools equipped player health bars are displayed over their names for say 20m in all directions. Or allow targeting of players or something but not being able to see other players health bars is a major problem....

Amen to this!

This is the worst vu ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

THANK YOU MA FOR COMPLETELY RUINED MY LIFE IN EU AND FOR MAKING MY LIFE COMPLETELY MISERABLE WITH YOUR NEW UPDATE! I cant even log in anymore and all the fun and creativity you blow away with this SHIT! I HATE not being able to se myself in 3rd position. I cant move straight forward or turn around or se what I aim at. All quick buttons that I built up over years under G are gone and I even cant interact with F and point at anything.

HOW THE HELL ARE YOU GOING TO GET MORE PEOPLE TO PLAY AND GET MONEY TO YOUR CHRISTMAS PARTY THIS YEAR? FOR SURE NOT FROM ME IF U DONT CHANGE IT BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I REALLY had enough of this and do think of quitting this game after having playing it every day since I started 2011.

GOOD JOB you done there!

/Tiger

I made a thread here about the auto loot and next target combo.

It is now impossible to do that efficiently.

In a way I understand why some changes were done the war they were, many people were taking advantage of the UI for bots.

Still, this is not an improvement for us. A good way of doing things were to let each one of us configure the interface like we wanted.

Today after the update when I log into my soc TS, they started to making fun with me while I was downloading the update.

The challenge like they were saying.

"Hey Phaser, get into the game, put your ship flying around, land, and get out of it and put it back into your inventory."

Everyone laugh when I just landed my ship, could not leave and log out.

[h=2]This is the worst vu ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/h]

/Tiger

It's not, the interface could already use some tweaking.

But not a completely overall that cut players gameplay.

why are you guys so angry?

Just simply let MA knows what you think is wrong and it might change.

things change.

Adapt or die....

Reactions: Geo
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

THANK YOU MA FOR COMPLETELY RUINED MY LIFE IN EU AND FOR MAKING MY LIFE COMPLETELY MISERABLE WITH YOUR NEW UPDATE! I cant even log in anymore and all the fun and creativity you blow away with this SHIT! I HATE not being able to se myself in 3rd position. I cant move straight forward or turn around or se what I aim at. All quick buttons that I built up over years under G are gone and I even cant interact with F and point at anything.

HOW THE HELL ARE YOU GOING TO GET MORE PEOPLE TO PLAY AND GET MONEY TO YOUR CHRISTMAS PARTY THIS YEAR? FOR SURE NOT FROM ME IF U DONT CHANGE IT BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I REALLY had enough of this and do think of quitting this game after having playing it every day since I started 2011.

GOOD JOB you done there!

/Tiger

just recreate your keyboard for me was a total mess :laugh: they added this txt in your documents

Previous custom keybinding settings have been saved in a text file in the following directory on your computer:
Documents/Entropia Universe/Removed key mappings and icons.txt

My issue is that healing is now impossible. That is correct. I am a professional healer and my goal is to be level 100. This update made that clearly impossible.

If you use the interact option istead use tool option it works at least for solo jobs.

Still the problem to heal teams, if not member of the team yourself.

Another thing is the visibility of the buffs (devine).

Just leave if you want to and don't make a show-off for it here... lol:wtg:

think that's kinda rudish bro. OP just needs to cool off a bit then make note of the change. then apply to MA on the question rounds. got to be civil or you'll be ignored. stables is a tough issue and i think they don't have a clue how to deal with it. but as with any matter of great complexity one step at a time. have the faith it will resolve and voila guess what...

I did leave

And I do write whatever I want about how I feel about VU and it wasnt intend´to be a show off, it was my true feelings about that they ruined a game I have loved and played every day since I started 8 years ago. And I also can tell u that I wrote directelly to MA about what I think about this. /Tiger

Back