BUG: Tradeable become untradeable

Status
Bug Remains

Still bugged here as well. Submitting another support case. Please if you haven't contacted support make sure they are aware.

Still bugged here as well. Submitting another support case. Please if you haven't contacted support make sure they are aware.

they are aware of it :(

so my story, i was borrowing a weak claw from a friend and when this update came out to i decided to wait 1 week and hope the bug its fixed then i finally found someone to give me a mk6 to get few more levels to start using the strong, lucky i didn't wait for the fix

Aware

I guess what I mean to say is, aware of just how many players it affects, ped tied up, specific items and situations. Any information that may help give them a better view of whats going on.

Goodluck let's hope to hear some good news!

Perseus (L) Set and T 7 Omegaton M83 Predator bugged since February

I guess what I mean to say is, aware of just how many players it affects, ped tied up, specific items and situations. Any information that may help give them a better view of whats going on.

Goodluck let's hope to hear some good news!

I just found this thread and i have been bugging MA about it since Feb because of my m83. Thats $2000 USD stuck for 2 months.

Something makes the items seen as containers with stuff in them and its a pain because I can use my gun on Caly but cant take it to another planet and all I really want to do is sell it.

I feel sorry for those that may have even higher dollar items stuck. Main part of this game is trade if you can't trade there is no game.

We are working on a fix that hopefully will be in the upcoming patch. Sorry for all the inconvenience this has caused.

We are working on a fix that hopefully will be in the upcoming patch. Sorry for all the inconvenience this has caused.

Thanks for shedding some light on the situation dennis, can't wait to trade my item again :laugh:

be sure you guys fix all bugs before eater mm

Thanks for the update, glad to hear it! :)

Update appreciated. Thanks for your guys work. I will keep my fingers crossed.

Is there no work around?

Every time im more amazed with MA technical team and their ignorance . This is real cash economy game guys , maybe you are not good enough to be important part of it? Maybe to try hire someone who can do its job ? Lots of questions but no real answer ( except copy paste support case answers) ...

This is a terrible bug, two sales (more then 15K) pending but both items are locked :bs:

My military adj is bugged and some TT pistols and some (L) rifles too

Finally fixed :D This was a crappy bug and even though it took awhile thx for the fix.

Seems to be now fixed :locked:

Status
Back