Looking for a business?

can this be a business?

• Total voters

Corwin

Dominant
Corwin The Prince
Someone can correct me if im wrong.

Did you know that if you have over 200hp with a limited pegasus at tier 5 + pulsar 7 u cant be looted in space because a pirate in 1v1 doesnt have enought time to kill you?

how much u think people will pay immortality in space?

check pegasus bps and pulsar plates here

Did you know that if you have over 200hp with a limited pegasus at tier 5 + pulsar 7 u cant be looted in space because a pirate in 1v1 doesnt have enought time to kill you?

Players who are quite familiar with armors would most likely try cheaper combinations like Eon and AP-36 Burn plates...

But I question whether that would even work, I believe those Quad guns do almost 200 damage, so if they hit you on any armor part, you are dead, even with Infiltrator/Pegasus or Rx Optac x2 and AP-42 Burn plates which is the most Burn protection you can currently have (94 total Burn protection)...

Players who are quite familiar with armors would most likely try cheaper combinations like Eon and AP-36 Burn plates...

But I question whether that would even work, I believe those Quad guns do almost 200 damage, so if they hit you on any armor part, you are dead, even with Infiltrator/Pegasus or Rx Optac x2 and AP-42 Burn plates which is the most Burn protection you can currently have (94 total Burn protection)...

they do 163 of wich 35 are penetration and that is max damage
a kismet shoot once every 1,35second
a pegasus at tier5+ pulsar 7 does 52+50%+30protection of burn and 52+50% of penetration
in theory even if the pirate doesnt dodge u should be able to survive it for the 10-15second b4 u autodie

Eon is not craftable so u hardly can select the high tier tier them up and sell immortality i guess

Last edited:
You get reduced to 1 health in space when your ship blows up.

they do 163 of wich 35 are penetration and that is max damage
a kismet shoot once every 1,35second
a pegasus at tier5+ pulsar 7 does 52+50%+30protection of burn and 52+50% of penetration
in theory even if the pirate doesnt dodge u should be able to survive it for the 10-15second b4 u autodie
critical are another thing, and there are medstim if pirate are 2 i guess

Eon is not craftable so u hardly can select the high tier tier them up and sell immortality i guess

The Medistim exploit is no longer possible.

In short, yes, I think immortality in space could be a business, but I don't see how Armor protection can accomplish it.

Face it, MA doesn't want players to be able to survive a pirate attack in space.

This is only on planetside. Space works the same way as before.
according to ma changes are only planetside. if they are not i see a lot of people that invested in big armor to be protected in space quitting.

Last edited:
Health has always been reduced when you are kicked out in space, a percentage rather than a number I believe, reduced by 90% or so.

I have heard tales of some very uber (hp+skill) players being able to withstand a few shots from a quad with some clever use of armours, and other stuff- but not for us mere mortals! Not being in the business of shooting ubers I cant 100% verify.

Happy to test your theory though if you consent ;)

Last edited:

Don't mind if I do.
Did you know that in VU 16.0.0 you instantly die when your vehicle explode? :ahh:
Though I haven't tested this if it works in space yet.

If someone can test, do correct me if I'm wrong though. We can get this train going.

Health has always been reduced when you are kicked out in space, a percentage rather than a number I believe, reduced by 90% or so.

I have heard tales of some very uber players being able to withstand a few shots from a quad with some clever use of armours, buffs, plates etc - but not for us mere mortals! Not being in the business of shooting ubers I cant 100% verify.

Happy to test your theory though if you consent ;)

yea im not 100% sure didnt have time to verify it yet but i think is possible and a awesome good business to do that would involve crafting and hunting to tier up. i dunno about the % reduction but mindark stated in vu 16 that in space nothing has changed. i think they dont say bullshit unless they want give pirates a skill to suck our loot with the power of mind without spending peds.

Don't mind if I do.
Did you know that in VU 16.0.0 you instantly die when your vehicle explode? :ahh:
Though I haven't tested this if it works in space yet.

If someone can test, do correct me if I'm wrong though. We can get this train going.
only planetside according to the vu

yea im not 100% sure didnt have time to verify it yet but i think is possible and a awesome good business to do that would involve crafting and hunting to tier up. i dunno about the % reduction but mindark stated in vu 16 that in space nothing has changed. i think they dont say bullshit unless they want give pirates a skill to suck our loot with the power of mind without spending peds.

only planetside according to the vu
Then I stand corrected well we both are. :ahh:

You are reduced to 10 hp in space when your vehicle blows up, it is possible to get enough protection to make some hits do 0 damage though but high damage shots or crits will still kill ya

I have some good intel that its not what you describe/ are selling that enables you to withstand a quad shot in space. It apparently* (was) 300+hp, proper armour, and a certain pill which was then apparently disabled from being taken in a ship.

As I said - happy to debunk it for you before you advertise it as such.

*(not having 300+hp I couldn't tell ;) )

Last edited:
doesn't the VU notes say you die now when your ship does? i want a pill i can eat just before i die that makes me into a nuke and takes out everyone within .05 au

doesn't the VU notes say you die now when your ship does? i want a pill i can eat just before i die that makes me into a nuke and takes out everyone within .05 au

Space is unchanged in that regard, you still end up floating with almost dead hp

But what does it have to do whit selling and "looking for a business" ??? If ppl want to use a pk armor onley for space travel better buy low tt pk armor +low tt pk armor plat

+ u need to craft mid-high tier rated sets and sell it @ a high MU to make it profitable cause armor doesnt sell mutch the person who buys it need to tier it and all that for a few fly times mabey, cause seriouse ppl whit loot use warp

Ow and FYI armor enh. Give 5% so t5 will give 25%

Last edited:
I have some good intel that its not what you describe that enables you to withstand a quad shot in space. It (was) 300+hp, proper armour, and a pill which was then apparently disabled from being taken in a ship.

As I said - happy to debunk it for you before you advertise it as such.
Ur intel is wrong. Eve posts about medstim clearly shows her armor is protecting her. -rep

Okay i didnt know about the reduction to 10hp is something new i didnt know about it this way u need tier9 and all armors with burn/penetration will lose further some value according to my view. I will check myself but im not surprised.

and a certain pill which was then apparently disabled from being taken in a ship.

Ur intel is wrong. Eve posts about medstim clearly shows her armor is protecting her. -rep

Okay i didnt know about the reduction to 10hp is something new i didnt know about it this way u need tier9 and all armors with burn/penetration will lose further some value according to my view. I will check myself but im not surprised mindark screw space up more instead of fixing it.

Medstim was the pill I was referring too.

The point is it "was" a particular set up which might have enabled some high hp players to survive a quad shot. Not what you are peddling.

As I have said now several times, happy to waste my own ped testing this for you - before you advertise it as such. I am sure if you have a tried and tested product the community would be more likely to buy it, right?

I'd hate to see someone spending peds on this and then being looted.

Last edited:

You're intel is outdated since this was changed by MA and u cannot eat any pills now in space.

what happens is you pop a medstim when your being attacked in quad , quad dies , your a floater and the medstim repairs your HP back up , when your out in space you have like 10 HP. So in less than a second the pill fixes you back to full HP .
You then need high HP , good armor and dodge to survive the attacker for 20 seconds.

In regards to your bussiness idea, i would say that i doubt anyone would pay for such an armor setup that only works in 'some' cases. Keep in mind some pirates do have access to gun turrets of larger ships - so if someone was all to sure to transport stuff with your 'safe space' armor a single gun turret shot would end that adventure right there. ;)

Yes this is not something that should ever be done to carry lootables in space, this should be done in a mothership/privateer
The guys that do this are generally very high level players who do this just to mess the the pirates ;)

In regards to your bussiness idea, i would say that i doubt anyone would pay for such an armor setup that only works in 'some' cases. Keep in mind some pirates do have access to gun turrets of larger ships - so if someone was all to sure to transport stuff with your 'safe space' armor a single gun turret shot would end that adventure right there. ;)

with the actual speed of ms/privateer i doubt theyre turrets are of any use for pirating

u do well tho to try to protect ur business, but i just dont care.

Last edited:
You're intel is outdated since this was changed by MA and u cannot eat any pills now in space.

yea ma keep changing at the light of speed, my idea was a business based on armor crafting of pegasus and using the high tiered one to actual tier them up and sell a package of armor + plates that allow players with enought hp to sustain space without being looted by a single pirate. end, this is possible only if when u blow up in space u have full hp as we used to. end of story, i didnt know mindark changed it to low %hp after blown, apologyse, dont need to get pissed. Happy pirating.

Yeah, cool to -rep me for trying to give you info. Whether it's a small % of your total health or 1 health, pegasus tier 5 and pulsar 7 only block 95 of the kismet light lasers potential 128 burn damage. Armor defense enhancers don't give the same % bonus that weapon damage enhancers do, and defense enhancers also don't have an effect on plates added to armor like damage enhancers effect amp damage on weapons. I think it would be pretty foolish for anyone to bet their PED on a pirate happening to hit low end damage shots for every hit until they suffocate in space.

Yeah, cool to -rep me for trying to give you info. Whether it's a small % of your total health or 1 health, pegasus tier 5 and pulsar 7 only block 95 of the kismet light lasers potential 128 burn damage. Armor defense enhancers don't give the same % bonus that weapon damage enhancers do, and defense enhancers also don't have an effect on plates added to armor like damage enhancers effect amp damage on weapons. I think it would be pretty foolish for anyone to bet their PED on a pirate happening to hit low end damage shots for every hit until they suffocate in space.

Consider it a +rep when a moron -rep's ya. Thats what i did :yay:

Yeah, cool to -rep me for trying to give you info

I believe he is just on a -rep spree handing them out to anybody who did not agree with him whole heartedly in the first place. I fell into the category as well and I didn't even make a post here publicly.

ur -rep was a mistake from the one after u posted nosense, after i spread some rep ill fix the mistake

if it blocks 95 of the average kismet damage that floats between 82 and 128 as long as 35 are already blocked by penetration defence, so it actually possible to survive enought to die by time and not get looted as long kismet shoots every 1.35second and u should autodie in 10-15seconds. now this assuming u get full hp when quad goes boom. i have to test it to give u better result. are u sure armor defence enhancer does not give 10% defence each?

I just didnt know about the new patch adding the loss of hp i read but i saw mindark employee stating on space nothing changed. So i do give u bad reputation when u attack me freely when im just trying to check out a further property that can add value to an already endgame set awesome for many other uses. there are 2 different ways to conduct a discussion, one is to discuss, the other is to attack someone freely because u own starfinder and are worried that this could devalue ur asset or u are pirates and u dont want people to make u waste more ped on a kill attempth. either of that wont make u better persons that u already are not.

I wish u get wat u deserve.

Last edited:
I just didnt know about the new patch adding the loss of hp i read but i saw mindark employee stating on space nothing changed.
The loss of HP is not new. Been around for years. What MA said to the recent VU was that in space that wouldn't change ie- you wouldn't die instantly when the vehicle dies, it would remain status quo - loss of HP.

I wouldn't begin to imagine how to run a land area - like "that freaking cold place", and as such would listen to when people who have been there and done that give advice, would even thank them for their valuable input.

No one is attacking you, just trying to help.

Last edited:
Back