PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 96
  1. #81
    Why do you answer this ?
    You didn't see it was not intended for you ?

    You must have had a hell of a desire to contradict me.

    I'm tired of the game lately, and so even more tired of these useless fight on forum.

    I talk about facts.
    But you (and some other, like the one before) don't want to discuss facts, you just want to have last word.
    And I will not explain what is Sophism in each thread of this forum..

    Quote Originally Posted by GoNi View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Absolutely it should be exactly that way, PKers should shoot PKers.
    For me thats the only thing that makes sense
    What is a PK exactly ?

    I don't know any, I know only EU players.
    If you are mining in PvP4, and meet someone there, you kill him to save your loot, then you become a PK at that time.

    I sometimes go there, just to see if there is someone to kill, but it's extremely rare, about 0.001% of my time ingame, rest of time I hunt/mine etc.. so am I a PK ?..

    I am fairly sure I am a bigger noob than you (skills), but did my PKs, too.
    I don't think so.
    I'm only L66 hit, not so much HP, I don't have good gear, I don't have PvP armor, etc...
    I'm not safe in PvP4 ! I've been killed as much as I killed.

    Just to tell I'm not here to defend MY interest only.. (unlike many others..)

    I am not scared, if I want to do it I will do it, it just has not high priority as I am still at other irons doable outside PvP.
    Again sorry but the message was not intended for you..

    Thats a plain lie, last time I was there, I was by far the lowest level and I passed that LVL30 long long time ago LOL
    Beside that I have seen a lot high level players there mining for Pyrite, too.
    OK so now I'm a liar..

    I guess you've not been there for long time.
    I go at Rig pretty often and I never met you there.

    I know almost every people that are often at rig.
    And yes, most are low level.
    And yes, people don't shoot most time there.

    Mostly because it's bad designed, and so it cost alot more to close the Rig than oil drops.
    It's just a bit better now whith new feature about vehicles, but revival is too close.

    I had many discution there whith people of my level or more, and most said something like "hey who cares, just leech !"

    So I tell every noob: Go there ! It's totally safe, and you'll get free oil.
    If you get killed, just come back again and again, people will stop wasting PED anyway.

    If you think its wrong that a fairly new miner can get Pyrite at Rig zone, it should be no problem for you to shoot them down and keep the area for people of your level, up to you to close the rig.
    Personally I cant care less.
    I do it, when I do mining there, I shoot every people in my range.
    But you know I loose PED doing this, for the reason mentioned above.

    Personally I cant care less.
    Why so much works then if you don't care ?
    That's what I don't get..

    And he was so right telling this:
    Quote Originally Posted by Slyk View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    We got a thread full of people who know how to PvP and want it fair. Then we got a whole bunch of people I've never seen in game and only ever see posting here, complaining about how exploits they've probably never even/never will come in contact with are totally fine and at the same time suggesting mechanics changes they will never experience or will even be relevant to them.

    I have to disagree here, its not the incentive to skill missing when we talk about lootable PvP, its the incentive to go there that is missing.
    Last few times I have been in lootable was for daily missions and the area is deserted.

    There is no incentive for me to go there, except that daily mission.
    There is nothing of higher value in loots or grounds, that I cant get at zero risk outside PvP, so why I should stay longer in lootable than just for this daily (less than 30 min!)
    You want to disagree here, but you just confirm what I said.
    Maybe it was not clear, sorry I learned English on my own.

    As you say, you need good gear and good skills to win PvP fight.
    So PvP would be an incentive to skill-up and invest if it would worth it.
    If Pyrite would still be in lootable, many more MU and rare drop in PvP, if Rig would drop 10PED barrel, for example.

    Isn't it the point of a MMO to compet whith other players ?

    People don't understand that it's in their best interest to play Versus other players.
    They don't get it, and so they continue playing against MA, I wish them good luck whith that, but they'll loose at the end.


    Last edited by ~ Cirrus ~; 03-12-2019 at 01:54.

  2. #82
    Stalker Raffaele Meiers's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2005
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Avatar
    Rafaele Meiersos Rocko
    Society
    Trigger Happy
    Posts
    2,160
    Images
    230
    Quote Originally Posted by ~ Cirrus ~ View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ...

    People don't understand that it's in their best interest to play Versus other players.
    They don't get it, and so they continue playing against MA, I wish them good luck whith that, but they'll loose at the end.



    So you can only win if you play against other players and when you would risk also peds you could loose so no loot to carry for PK'ers because then they could loose peds and not gain peds.

    Like I already stated the only incentive for these people is to loot other players at minimal risk to finance their playing or to withdraw money.

    They will not say this when you bring up the only loot as much as you carry loot with you while in PVP4 but when they speak out it suddenly becomes visible that I was right in the first place but they are afraid to acknowledge it.
    Dont hunt/mine on taxed LA's it will hurt you in the long run.

  3. #83
    Prowler
    Joined
    Jun 2013
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Location
    Sweden
    Avatar
    Aurora Linzey Zamperath
    Society
    free spirit
    Posts
    1,531
    Images
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by Raffaele Meiers View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So you can only win if you play against other players and when you would risk also peds you could loose so no loot to carry for PK'ers because then they could loose peds and not gain peds.

    Like I already stated the only incentive for these people is to loot other players at minimal risk to finance their playing or to withdraw money.

    They will not say this when you bring up the only loot as much as you carry loot with you while in PVP4 but when they speak out it suddenly becomes visible that I was right in the first place but they are afraid to acknowledge it.
    A looong time ago when pyrite MU was high, we fought in pvp for fun but allso for what soc to have space to mine in there (the spendings was huge, both in gear to handle pvp but allso in ammo and toxic, mind essence from tping around to find the opponent and so on)

    Its not like in space where you need 100 peds for oil and quad.....here is allso looking for resources and gear and skills and all that should matter in an MMO.

    All that PKed allso mined, if theres valuable resources thats the true incentive.....atleast for the lootable pvp4.

    Its very few that has the patience to wait for hours to maybe find somebody with loots....

  4. #84
    Stalker messi91's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2013
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Ro
    Avatar
    Gaina "Messi91" Cristi
    Society
    House of Gamers
    Posts
    2,517
    Images
    119
    Quote Originally Posted by Raffaele Meiers View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So you can only win if ...
    ... You are the only miner in the PVP4 area and you have all the minerals for you.This is how you won.

  5. #85
    Old Alpha theProphet's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2006
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Austria / Vienna
    Avatar
    Prophet the Prophet from Planet Zen
    Society
    Calypso Rescue Team
    Posts
    1,037
    Images
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by krogfan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Its very few that has the patience to wait for hours to maybe find ....
    sounds like oil rig to me, in good old times ... and you had to be quick too, no uber gear helps to pick any faster!

    best is when you grew some ego balls already over time, and waste more of your ammo in a few mins than you can pick in a whole day
    Free from desire, you realize the mystery. Caught in desire, you see only the manifestations. Yet mystery and manifestations
    arise from the same source. This source is called darkness. Darkness within darkness. The gateway to all understanding. 道德經 老子
    Eyes closed -.-

  6. #86
    Quote Originally Posted by krogfan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    A looong time ago when pyrite MU was high, we fought in pvp for fun but allso for what soc to have space to mine in there (the spendings was huge, both in gear to handle pvp but allso in ammo and toxic, mind essence from tping around to find the opponent and so on)

    Its not like in space where you need 100 peds for oil and quad.....here is allso looking for resources and gear and skills and all that should matter in an MMO.

    All that PKed allso mined, if theres valuable resources thats the true incentive.....atleast for the lootable pvp4.

    Its very few that has the patience to wait for hours to maybe find somebody with loots....
    All that's true, but don't waste your time trying to explain, he just have no idea what he's talking about..

    This forum is full of people that love to shout out their strong opinion about things wich they know nothing about.

  7. #87
    Stalker
    Joined
    Mar 2005
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Location
    Bucharest
    Avatar
    Stoica Alina Alina
    Society
    freeeeee
    Posts
    2,675
    Images
    135
    Quote Originally Posted by ~ Cirrus ~ View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    All that's true, but don't waste your time trying to explain, he just have no idea what he's talking about..

    This forum is full of people that love to shout out their strong opinion about things wich they know nothing about.
    Problem is they want to break even/profit without investing anything. You can't profit enough at low levels or i heard some around that still mine without amps lmao (i used to drop 12 ped/click and mine for weeks).
    .........

  8. #88
    Stalker Raffaele Meiers's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2005
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Avatar
    Rafaele Meiersos Rocko
    Society
    Trigger Happy
    Posts
    2,160
    Images
    230
    Quote Originally Posted by ~ Cirrus ~ View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    All that's true, but don't waste your time trying to explain, he just have no idea what he's talking about..

    This forum is full of people that love to shout out their strong opinion about things wich they know nothing about.
    Yes you are sooo right I know nothing about this game so this screenshot is neither old nor from PvP4.



    The only thing that is consistent with you is, that you ignore the facts and bring up a shitload of excuses to not have to answer to this simple statement:


    Quote Originally Posted by Raffaele Meiers View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So let's end this by saying:
    • PK'ers don't want to risk anything of value while they are able to loot others.
    • Miners, Hunters want that the opponent risk at least as much as they could gain.


    Do you agree on this or did I misunderstand you?
    Either you like PK because you like to fight against other avatars then you do not need the loot or you want to profit and looting Miners and Hunters in PvP 4 is your way to profit as Cirrus admitted:

    Quote Originally Posted by ~ Cirrus ~ View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ...

    People don't understand that it's in their best interest to play Versus other players.
    They don't get it, and so they continue playing against MA, I wish them good luck whith that, but they'll loose at the end.



    But then you will not admit to that and that this is your reason to be against the carry as much as you want to loot from others in PvP4.
    Because then it could be that you get hunted down in PvP 4, because they know, that this PK'ers will have loot on them. You would get much more of the thing you allways say that it is your reason to go to PvP 4, exitment and PvP fights, but on the other hand there would may be some serious opponents who go to hunt PK'ers to loot them and that you do not want as it would maybe cost you money and that is not what you want as you wrote in your statement.

    So again you want that PvP4 is here for PK'ers to gain as much money with no or only little risk but you do not want to say it.

    So again we can end this discussion with this statement:

    • PK'ers don't want to risk anything of value while they are able to loot others.
    • Miners, Hunters want that the opponent risk at least as much as they could gain.
    Dont hunt/mine on taxed LA's it will hurt you in the long run.

  9. #89
    Prowler Evey's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2006
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Avatar
    Evey Eve Everglades
    Society
    ROUA
    Posts
    1,620
    Images
    65
    Quote Originally Posted by Raffaele Meiers View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

    • PK'ers don't want to risk anything of value while they are able to loot others.
    • Miners, Hunters want that the opponent risk at least as much as they could gain.
    We can end this saying that these are some of the most stupid statements on this forum.

    People that frequently go into PVP4 go there because stakes are high. Not because there are equal stakes for everyone or they should be...
    PKers that don't risk anything of value in PVP4 are simply ...smart people. There are players that mine/hunt there then empty their inventory and go back in again. If one of these players sees another player, should he run because he has empty inventory and therefor no ...morals if they attempt PK? Or?

    Why are you having so much trouble understanding these simple mechanics?

  10. #90
    Quote Originally Posted by Raffaele Meiers View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Blah blah blah...
    Wow you dropred a bomb in PvP, then I apologize master...
    You know so much about PK and all what you said makes so much sense now..

    The simple question you asked has been answered many times by others and by me, but you pretend not to understand.

    And you have no argument so you just keep repeating the same thing again and again and again..

    I'll not waste more time whith this.

    Anyway as I said I'm tired whith this game, tired whith bad choices from MA, so I don't care anymore.

    MA can remove every PvP zone, I don't care.
    They can put the Pyrite at Icarus, I don't care.
    There is so much stupid "features" in this game, I would not be surprised..

    They should put the Mul at Icarus also, for some fun.


    PS: Most of these stupid features that have been added in the game (like radar in PvP for example) have been requested by people like you.
    Last edited by ~ Cirrus ~; 03-18-2019 at 14:29.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Planet Calypso on Twitter  Follow Planet Calypso on Facebook