PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 24 of 30 FirstFirst ... 14 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 LastLast

Deleted...…….
    Last edited by DannyO; 04-11-2020 at 09:00.

Abomb Abomb ThePeoplesChamp
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    After 200 will you work on Agil or Stam? Don't forget that skills gain test with high Intel.

We all must race for attributes while we can this year. (ate 3 tokens yesterday myself) The divide between Uber and Noob will be greater than ever
    The Abomb now has Expert Wood! Level 49 Resource Gatherer - 5,578 RG Skill points
    I am Bruce Lee - 6,486 Martial Arts
    I am growing Strongah with the Force - 5,043 Force Merge

Being Realistic is the most traveled road to Mediocrity.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    John Black Knight
    Society
    Titans of Space
    Images
    Not sure i can make 200 by easter and i kinda expected mindark to roll codex out faster, but if they take their time i will make good use of it

@Abomb i still plan to do that skillgain test, once i get around to find a suitable timeslot - still to busy

183 Intelligence

Quote Originally Posted by John B Knight View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Not sure i can make 200 by easter and i kinda expected mindark to roll codex out faster, but if they take their time i will make good use of it

@Abomb i still plan to do that skillgain test, once i get around to find a suitable timeslot - still to busy

183 Intelligence
    Interesting to see how MA will do, if they drop Codex before old missions at Caly are
    gone or if they will wait until the end of old missions at Caly.
    They do want higher activity at Caly, and if they drop Codex to early activity will spread
    out in the universe too soon.
    Imo, the smart move is to wait until the end of old missions at Caly and then drop Codex
    to the rest of the universe.

Quote Originally Posted by Joat View Post
    Interesting to see how MA will do, if they drop Codex before old missions at Caly are
    They do want higher activity at Caly, and if they drop Codex to early activity will spread
    Imo, the smart move is to wait until the end of old missions at Caly and then drop Codex
    They said 1 year, and planets one by one.

I know Monria is not exactly a planet.
    But since they chose not to do it at the same time as Caly.
    Then there's no reason they should do it to Monria before Caly's time runs out.

At least that's how I understand it.

Marauder
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    MeLoveYou LongTime FiveDolla
    Society
    Entropialoot.com
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Joat View Post
    And this is the preferential treatment that actually hurts the overall universe by putting PPs at a disadvantage. Turns a game that could be full of adventure and considerable depth (in time) and makes it very narrow.

Quote Originally Posted by atomicstorm View Post
    And this is the preferential treatment that actually hurts the overall universe by putting PPs at a disadvantage. Turns a game that could be full of adventure and considerable depth (in time) and makes it very narrow.
    Question is, how many had spent more time at PPS areas if every old missions were ended at same date?
    Caly will have a peak now, but this will change when old Caly missions are gone.

Page 24 of 30 FirstFirst ... 14 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 LastLast