PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 25 of 30 FirstFirst ... 15 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 LastLast
    Abomb Abomb ThePeoplesChamp
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Joat View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Question is, how many had spent more time at PPS areas if every old missions were ended at same date?
    Caly will have a peak now, but this will change when old Caly missions are gone.
    This is true. I just spent a week on Caly finished a few old irons for attributes. However my concern remains after I am done all my old Irons on Caly no point to hunt there anymore as I will be focused on finishing all the attribute mission on other planets. Of course not everyone is like that but the ultimate reward for hunting is Attributes. That is why we have Top Attribute threads. They are very motivating and what pushes us to keep playing in the end.

I really do hope it's one planet at a time to make sure you can spend time finishing old missions there. This would be fair. Also still nervous at how codex is implemented on other planets. Converting missions like Mang Chang that is purely an attribute mission and unique to Cyrene to Codex is a major bummer. Fortunately I am now on stage 5.

However going from 9 stamina in one mission chain to skills is a big nerf when changing it to Codex. Making it boring. This means PP's lose their attraction to go there and adventure.

Look at how Monria has benefited with a Unique reward, once it's converted to Codex I am sure John will be gone. Tough spot for PP's if they don't have Unique Iron Missions.
    Last edited by The Abomb; 03-07-2020 at 13:57.
    The Abomb now has Expert Wood! Level 49 Resource Gatherer - 5,578 RG Skill points
    I am Bruce Lee - 6,486 Martial Arts
    I am growing Strongah with the Force - 5,043 Force Merge

Being Realistic is the most traveled road to Mediocrity.

Alpha
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Qster Qster QQQ
    Society
    Titans of Space
    Images
    Even more concerning is what happens to stacks of attribute tokens that are less than 100? Are they worthless when iron missions are gone?
    It's Tiffin Time!
    Level 58 Captain, 68 Gunner Hit, 75 VSE

Alpha
    This member has helped support PlanetCalypsoForum in the past via donations.
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Botek Robotek Jura
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    lol... cheers! Looks dedicated.
    Robo

By Mega: Perhaps Mindark may wish to take a closer look at some other examples that have been going on under their nose for quite some time.

Since 2005,
    Robotek

Quote Originally Posted by pontfirebird73 View Post
    Even more concerning is what happens to stacks of attribute tokens that are less than 100? Are they worthless when iron missions are gone?
    Well we can't know now, but there are missions with attributes as rewards that aren't based
    on the iron mission set up, so I guess they will be as they are today.
    Who knows, we might get new missions with attributes as rewards...

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Warvar Mortal Wild
    Society
    WhySoSerious
    Images
    87 intelligence, and I think it didnt change for last 5 years I guess.

Stalker
    Become a premium member today and enjoy enhanced PlanetCalypsoForum features!
    Gender | Ingame
    Female | Female
    New York Rose
    Society
    Shaolin
    Images

Really?

Quite obviously,

Missions that are repeatable and we all know these and skill pills and codex really make this thread and lists irrelevant in my opinion.
    Last edited by Thorns Rose; 03-13-2020 at 18:13. Reason: didn't want to sound insulting

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    John Black Knight
    Society
    Titans of Space
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorns Rose View Post
    Quite obviously,

Missions that are repeatable and we all know these and skill pills and codex really make this thread and lists irrelevant, unless we are based on ego or self promotion..Seriously is a bit silly.
    Posting offtopic opinions for the purpose of insulting others is also one of the least usefull things to do with ones time, yet so many people like to take pride in it

This thread is for those who like rankings and to compare themselfs - this is part of a game we enjoy - peace

Quote Originally Posted by Thorns Rose View Post
    Quite obviously,

Missions that are repeatable and we all know these and skill pills and codex really make this thread and lists irrelevant, unless we are based on ego or self promotion..Seriously is a bit silly.
    Hmm? It's a highest attribute thread, what else is it supposed to be about. Codex doesnt really mater for this but at the end of the day its still the biggest grinders with the highest numbers however they go about it. Some of these numbers are pretty impressive and worth a little brag imo.

Stalker
    Become a premium member today and enjoy enhanced PlanetCalypsoForum features!
    Gender | Ingame
    Female | Female
    New York Rose
    Society
    Shaolin
    Images
    It's not the point of insulting others or whatever the case may be, my stance comes from recent threads about avatar botting/buying skill pills/ buying them / using tokens from one of many ways. Just very disheartening to see or I should say how it could be a hollow victory in it.

Not trying to insult hard efforts but does seem as very easy these days.

I myself went over to Arkadia to do Oratan mission for attributes, is just that simple to grind away. Just posting each level seems odd.

Carry on..

Page 25 of 30 FirstFirst ... 15 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 LastLast