Info: Highest known Intelligence in Entropia

199 Intelligence :wtg:

1 point to go and we find out if the rumors are true...
Will your avatar turn to stone and its head pop off with fireworks firing into the sky on reaching 200 intelligence???

Hope we find out soon, & eitherway congrats in advance. ;)

1 point to go and we find out if the rumors are true...
Will your avatar turn to stone and its head pop off with fireworks firing into the sky on reaching 200 intelligence???

Hope we find out soon, & eitherway congrats in advance. ;)

head didnt pop off, but the stone part...
stone_588987.jpg

200 Intelligence ;)

omg he's not stopping.

omg he's not stopping.

i might be wrong but last time i saw some MA avatars they had 500 max , wonder if thats is the limit

205 Intelligence :wtg:

Is this for real??? How on Calypso did you go from 202 to 205 in just 10 days? :scratch2: Wow... Smartest man in the universe! And you just keep getting smarter!

Is there some repeatable mission that grants a full point? How are you gaining so quickly?

Wondering the same :scratch2:

EDIT: Found the repeatable mission. Still seems amazing to kill thousands of Shubs every couple days. I wish I had that kind of patience! :(

Last edited:
209 Intelligence (+1STA - thanks to token trader bug - hope MA changes that to INT) :wtg:

I was thinking of your thread when I saw the bugfix :) gz with all that intelligence, way to go!
did it only work 1 token at time (new "feature") or also for 100 trade?
209 Intelligence (+1STA - thanks to token trader bug - hope MA changes that to INT) :wtg:

I was thinking of your thread when I saw the bugfix :) gz with all that intelligence, way to go!
did it only work 1 token at time (new "feature") or also for 100 trade?

Caly token trader didnt work for me, so i went to toulan and turned in 100 int tokens at once getting 1 STA - so made support case to hopefully get that reversed.
I would recommend to mindark not to block single attribute token traders when there is an issue and instead block the turn in window which should be the same for all token traders - then a block till things are fixed would work on all planets ;)

210 Intelligence (+1STA - thanks to token trader bug - still waiting for mindark to change that to INT or reply to support case) :wtg:

211 Intelligence (+1STA - thanks to token trader bug - still waiting for mindark to change that to INT or reply to support case) :wtg:

Back