Info: Highest known Intelligence in Entropia

i should say thanks for this thread, and also for the continuous afford to show me how broken this system became in the very end. why not just stop it in autumn or anytime soon™ and pretend nothing ever happened...

and just for the record: i'm gonna TT all my attribute tokens i've collected over the years.

Last edited:
i should say thanks for this thread, and also for the continuous afford to show me how broken this system became in the very end. why not just stop it in autumn or anytime soon™ and pretend nothing ever happened...

and just for the record: i'm gonna TT all my attribute tokens i've collected over the years.

Before you do, have a look at this thread I did. Just a theory, but still something to think about.
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...ndom-or-chance-skills-are-enough-to-handle-it

212 Intelligence (+1STA - thanks to token trader bug - still waiting for mindark to change that to INT or reply to support case) :wtg:

213 Intelligence (+1STA - thanks to token trader bug - still waiting for mindark to change that to INT or reply to support case) :wtg:

214 Intelligence (+1STA - thanks to token trader bug - still waiting for mindark to change that to INT or reply to support case) :wtg:

215 Intelligence (+1STA - thanks to token trader bug - still waiting for mindark to change that to INT or reply to support case) :wtg:

216 Intelligence (+1STA - thanks to token trader bug - still waiting for mindark to change that to INT or reply to support case) :wtg:

Plus 1 intel, now 84

If 70 makes the intelligence list, that's what I have. :laugh:

216 Intelligence (+1STA - thanks to token trader bug - still waiting for mindark to change that to INT or reply to support case) :wtg:

Still waiting here as well. Anyone else want to join the club?

217 Intelligence (+1STA - thanks to token trader bug - still waiting for mindark to change that to INT or reply to support case) :wtg:

Please Update Me

83 Intelligence - Ernest Bilko Sgt
:yay::yay::yay::yay:

I wasent aware that a little insect like a bee could have such intelligence. But its no ordinary bee, its a killahbee! :woot:

218 Intelligence (+1STA - thanks to token trader bug - still waiting for mindark to change that to INT or reply to support case) :wtg:

so I guess 77 is enough to qualify? man... well I have 77

Add me tp the list 95 :)

Gz john, you are the new Terence Tao

100 Intelligence after Meta.

102 intelligence now due to codex meta

index.php

114 intel after today's VU

Back