179 Intelligence :wtg:

thanks Kamaldon and Tide Claws

179 Intelligence :wtg:

limitless_.gif

You appear to be 'limitless'

Impressive.

Deleted...…….

Last edited:
GZ..... what on earth makes it go up that fast at that level.... 1 extra every couple of days?

4 titted freaks daily at monria gives +1 intel.

4 titted freaks daily at monria gives +1 intel.

the shub daily gives 3 daily tokens...

its the 10k repeatable that gives int tokens as do all the other int missions round the universe of which i have done nearly all - about 39 different int token mission chains completed so far - a few still in the works.

the shub daily gives 3 daily tokens...

its the 10k repeatable that gives int tokens as do all the other int missions round the universe of which i have done nearly all - about 39 different int token mission chains completed so far - a few still in the works.

sorry, typo. Meant to say repeatable mission instead of daily

Deleted...…….

Last edited:
After 200 will you work on Agil or Stam? Don't forget that skills gain test with high Intel.

We all must race for attributes while we can this year. (ate 3 tokens yesterday myself) The divide between Uber and Noob will be greater than ever ;)

Not sure i can make 200 by easter and i kinda expected mindark to roll codex out faster, but if they take their time i will make good use of it :)

@Abomb i still plan to do that skillgain test, once i get around to find a suitable timeslot - still to busy ;)

183 Intelligence :wtg:

Not sure i can make 200 by easter and i kinda expected mindark to roll codex out faster, but if they take their time i will make good use of it :)

@Abomb i still plan to do that skillgain test, once i get around to find a suitable timeslot - still to busy ;)

183 Intelligence :wtg:

Interesting to see how MA will do, if they drop Codex before old missions at Caly are
gone or if they will wait until the end of old missions at Caly.
They do want higher activity at Caly, and if they drop Codex to early activity will spread
out in the universe too soon.
Imo, the smart move is to wait until the end of old missions at Caly and then drop Codex
to the rest of the universe. ;)

Interesting to see how MA will do, if they drop Codex before old missions at Caly are
They do want higher activity at Caly, and if they drop Codex to early activity will spread
Imo, the smart move is to wait until the end of old missions at Caly and then drop Codex

They said 1 year, and planets one by one.

I know Monria is not exactly a planet.
But since they chose not to do it at the same time as Caly.
Then there's no reason they should do it to Monria before Caly's time runs out.

At least that's how I understand it.

And this is the preferential treatment that actually hurts the overall universe by putting PPs at a disadvantage. Turns a game that could be full of adventure and considerable depth (in time) and makes it very narrow.

And this is the preferential treatment that actually hurts the overall universe by putting PPs at a disadvantage. Turns a game that could be full of adventure and considerable depth (in time) and makes it very narrow.

Question is, how many had spent more time at PPS areas if every old missions were ended at same date?
Caly will have a peak now, but this will change when old Caly missions are gone.

Back