Info: Highest known Intelligence in Entropia

Question is, how many had spent more time at PPS areas if every old missions were ended at same date?
Caly will have a peak now, but this will change when old Caly missions are gone.

This is true. I just spent a week on Caly finished a few old irons for attributes. However my concern remains after I am done all my old Irons on Caly no point to hunt there anymore as I will be focused on finishing all the attribute mission on other planets. Of course not everyone is like that but the ultimate reward for hunting is Attributes. That is why we have Top Attribute threads. They are very motivating and what pushes us to keep playing in the end.

I really do hope it's one planet at a time to make sure you can spend time finishing old missions there. This would be fair. Also still nervous at how codex is implemented on other planets. Converting missions like Mang Chang that is purely an attribute mission and unique to Cyrene to Codex is a major bummer. Fortunately I am now on stage 5.

However going from 9 stamina in one mission chain to skills is a big nerf when changing it to Codex. Making it boring. This means PP's lose their attraction to go there and adventure.

Look at how Monria has benefited with a Unique reward, once it's converted to Codex I am sure John will be gone. Tough spot for PP's if they don't have Unique Iron Missions.

Last edited:
Even more concerning is what happens to stacks of attribute tokens that are less than 100? Are they worthless when iron missions are gone?

lol... cheers! Looks dedicated.
Robo

Even more concerning is what happens to stacks of attribute tokens that are less than 100? Are they worthless when iron missions are gone?

Well we can't know now, but there are missions with attributes as rewards that aren't based
on the iron mission set up, so I guess they will be as they are today.
Who knows, we might get new missions with attributes as rewards... ;)

87 intelligence, and I think it didnt change for last 5 years I guess.

Really?

Quite obviously,

Missions that are repeatable and we all know these and skill pills and codex really make this thread and lists irrelevant in my opinion.

Last edited:
Quite obviously,

Missions that are repeatable and we all know these and skill pills and codex really make this thread and lists irrelevant, unless we are based on ego or self promotion..Seriously is a bit silly. :eyecrazy:

Posting offtopic opinions for the purpose of insulting others is also one of the least usefull things to do with ones time, yet so many people like to take pride in it :)

This thread is for those who like rankings and to compare themselfs - this is part of a game we enjoy - peace :)

Quite obviously,

Missions that are repeatable and we all know these and skill pills and codex really make this thread and lists irrelevant, unless we are based on ego or self promotion..Seriously is a bit silly. :eyecrazy:

Hmm? It's a highest attribute thread, what else is it supposed to be about. Codex doesnt really mater for this but at the end of the day its still the biggest grinders with the highest numbers however they go about it. Some of these numbers are pretty impressive and worth a little brag imo.

It's not the point of insulting others or whatever the case may be, my stance comes from recent threads about avatar botting/buying skill pills/ buying them / using tokens from one of many ways. Just very disheartening to see or I should say how it could be a hollow victory in it.

Not trying to insult hard efforts but does seem as very easy these days. :eyecrazy:

I myself went over to Arkadia to do Oratan mission for attributes, is just that simple to grind away. Just posting each level seems odd.

Carry on..

MA are soooo going to bring in codex when you reach 199 :laugh:

I think someone in Cyrene dev team mentioned that Codex will come in 2021 to Cyrene, so
JBK should be able to reach 260. :D

I got to a puny 95 :)

194 Intelligence :wtg:

thanks to aakas defenders and cultists

looks like I've hit 70. I can post a screenshot if needed.

Back