Info: Highest known Intelligence in Entropia

I came down to planetside hunting start of this year to unlock killstrike cause mindark just wouldnt put mob spawns in space that allowed for serious hunting and decided if i have to hunt planetside i atleast will get something out of it thats usefull in space, so i did nearly all intelligence token missions there are in the universe.
There were tons of missions more efficient then shubs, but shubs are repeatable and pretty much all thats left for me.

Needless to say i have unlocked killstrike and quite a few other skills this year and had to define some extra goals while waiting for mindark to implement some space mob spawns that a mothership can hunt on without people falling asleep.
One 'secret' sidegoal is to kill a million shubs and then brag about it (currently 263k shubs dead) ;p
So there you have it, in the face of hoardes of demons unleashed on monria by the church of Cthulu:
I am the shield that guards the realm of men, i am the watcher without a wall i am Nemesis of them all !
:wtg:

What are u using as a counter?

Dident Messi get his repeatable attribute points removed due to some "exploit"?

why not take advantage of the wonderful and original missions given by the codex ?????

What are u using as a counter?

Easy enough, shubs have a repeatable mission kill 10k mobs, its not a killpoint mission.
The rest of the 'counting' happens in my intelligence missions tracking xls sheet that i made to have a clear path for collecting all the int tokens that could be found in all of entropia, i started it already back in 2012 before the last mission revamp.

@pechunter: nice insinuation, but there is no 'exploit' - the repeatable shub mission 'costs' more (as in you have to kill through more hitpoints ~13.5million-20million+ depending how patient/unpatient you are and how good of a lootreturn you want) then the one time missions around the universe, so its clearly intended costs.

Last edited:
158 Intelligence :wtg:

Congratulations on overtaking Dan and achieving the highest Intelligence in Entropia. I have scanned you in passing and it is impressive and also motivating. So my only hope is that you add a screenie for new and old Avatars to get motivated by and get everyone out there grinding. It's just pretty to look at which is why I always loved the Uber attribute threads with all the pictures. They are truly motivating for the community. Especially with New Years Goals.

Again impressive grinding and no one should try to take that away although some seem to try in this thread. I think that repeat attribute missions are awesome and with the threat of Codex it's best to go all at them while available.

Congratulations on overtaking Dan and achieving the highest Intelligence in Entropia. I have scanned you in passing and it is impressive and also motivating. So my only hope is that you add a screenie for new and old Avatars to get motivated by and get everyone out there grinding. It's just pretty to look at which is why I always loved the Uber attribute threads with all the pictures. They are truly motivating for the community. Especially with New Years Goals.

Again impressive grinding and no one should try to take that away although some seem to try in this thread. I think that repeat attribute missions are awesome and with the threat of Codex it's best to go all at them while available.

Thank you, im still busy - got some way to go before codex rolls over the universe ;)

159 Intelligence :wtg:

75 here.

got 6 tokens in storage, but don't wanna use them just "yet". :)

:eyecrazy:

Are you doing tons of missions to gain Int so fast?

I have followed 30 different mission chains throughout the universe to gain intelligence tokens, one of which is the shub repeatable which i have done 38 times so far.
There is still 6 more mission chains that im still following same time.

Hey. Looking here i can get on the list :D

71 int here :)

be careful, you might slowly turn into a Shub and start to grow 4 titties when you hunt them THAT much!!!

no worries i do take vacation from shubs now and then, just collected another point on arkadia - thank you mutated otorugi and linus for running a great event on songkra valley :D

164 Intelligence :wtg:

165 Intelligence :wtg: - thanks Rocktropia and Buzz Lightyear for the tip :D

Back