Server Downtime for Maintenance

so you finally understood the meaning of "adapt or die" :laugh:

I don't see any mention of any software updates with this. MA does do weekly server restarts to clear buffers and such.. I wouldn't expect any more fixes for awhile. :wise:

You guys better fix the darn bugged amps on this maintenance...

As usual, if something costs MA money, you can still use Amp when they are broken, they will act very fast.
Was like this 10 years ago will be like this forever and any business would handle it the same way or going out of business.

The only difference is that MA is very good in reintroducing errors with new VU's that where corrected and cost players money, these errors have to wait until next patch to be corrected. Was like this 10 years ago and will be like this most probably forever.

Hi!

Yes there will be a patch tomorrow. As a teaser it will include an option for Lock target to ignore view, zoom distances slider and other camera settings. Full details will be in the 16.0.2 patch notes.

Hi!

Yes there will be a patch tomorrow. As a teaser it will include an option for Lock target to ignore view, zoom distances slider and other camera settings. Full details will be in the 16.0.2 patch notes.

any chance that the crafting/mining bug that happened during loot 2.0 will be fixed in the future or at least that mining/crafting gets a revisit and fix, in case it can't be undone?

Hi!

That sounds awesome:yay: I hope it means we'll be able to use lock target or F key regardless the distance of our weapon range, some players appear to be able to, but players like me are not, you can see how the bug works in my recorded footage below.
Bugged lock target for me. Showing how. Notice the keyboard map, I have (lock target) set to mouse3 in order for the clicks to show.
As ya can see, it only works when I hover over mob, or get within weapon range (arrow key shows up) or when using longer ranged weapon like howler s.4 then arrow key shows up always.

Hi!

Great! :tiphat:

Hi!

Well thx. Everything that reduces the rejection of the new version is welcome.

Hi!

You are doing an amazing job so far.
Today at landgrab nobody had aimbot.It was the same after you removed select target , everything was clean.
I hope you will make their life difficult now (3rd party software developers)

Hi!

Dennis... dis bettah b f'in gud!

Back to 3/4 hard

Hi!

Excellent!!:D

Hi!

Fix no looter bug too, its in bug section. Does anyone besides you actually work there? To me it looks like u do all the job when "board of directors" just fuck around and takes money that should go to ppl like you, coders and bug fixers and those who speak to (pissed off) community.

Zoom distance slider sounds fab, hope it works on ms guns too :cool:

Don't forget about the items that can't be traded

Hi!

That's not a patch, that's an update !!!

Sounds great.

Hi!

Thank you for posting this. The communication is appreciated!

how about reverting mouse navigation back to only right click hold instead of both buttons.

can we make picking up a vehicle a 1 click thing? ;)

Thank you for posting this. The communication is appreciated!
I totaly agree with Mad here.

I not played much since last VU tbh so correct me if i wrong here.
We cant right click on screen to get all those options we had before right?
That is someting i sure would miss if its so.

I totaly agree with Mad here.

I not played much since last VU tbh so correct me if i wrong here.
We cant right click on screen to get all those options we had before right?
That is someting i sure would miss if its so.

If you click and hold right mouse button (hold for about half a second) on an "empty" part of the screen, you get a few options, but not all the ones we did before. Mainly the ones for emotes, dancing etc.

I too would like to see this closer to what it used to be. I was trying to find the PED flow centre yesterday, for example, which I used to be able to do on a right click, but instead I've had to find it in the action library and set an icon on screen for it. I don't see any reason why those options have been reduced (other than any that are now obsolete, obviously).

If you click and hold right mouse button (hold for about half a second) on an "empty" part of the screen, you get a few options, but not all the ones we did before. Mainly the ones for emotes, dancing etc.

I too would like to see this closer to what it used to be. I was trying to find the PED flow centre yesterday, for example, which I used to be able to do on a right click, but instead I've had to find it in the action library and set an icon on screen for it. I don't see any reason why those options have been reduced (other than any that are now obsolete, obviously).

You can find Ped Flow Center by right clicking on Ped Card.

A rather important one I've noticed is missing is "Recall all Vehicles" which now can seemingly only be found in the Action Library as well.

I'd personally like to see this command find its way back in the right click menu under "Control".

A rather important one I've noticed is missing is "Recall all Vehicles" which now can seemingly only be found in the Action Library as well.

I'd personally like to see this command find its way back in the right click menu under "Control".

'Recall All Vehicles' now even has a key in the default keymap (/):
Misc Functions
(- or /) - Recall All Vehicles

From my observations, about 61.8% of newcomers lose their Valkyries somewhere in the wilderness, although it's not necessarily a representative sample. :cool:

Back