Entropia Universe 16.0.2 Release Notes

Can we PLEASE get and option for not getting the stupid warning when converting shrap??? Some of us don't convert it by mistake and this added window is annoying. Thanks.

This was added specifically because lots of people did it by mistake. Let it be, your hand wont fall offfrom that extra click

• Fixed an issue where you were able to keep using your weapon with broken attachments, while being unable to deal any damage.
!
False. My UL AMP (DANTE and BEAST, dunno about other UL amps) still continues to function after 0.00 TT!!!! You guys fixed nothing. I saw this message that you guys fixed it, but when my amp reached 0.00 TT I was expecting it to stop working, but NOPE, STILL FREAKING WORKS, only when unequipping the amp will it stop it from being equipped again until repaired....
ARGH. :mad::mad::mad:

Last edited:
Am I the only one finding this 'Doubleclick to equip' very annoying?

False. My UL AMP (DANTE and BEAST, dunno about other UL amps) still continues to function after 0.00 TT!!!! You guys fixed nothing. I saw this message that you guys fixed it, but when my amp reached 0.00 TT I was expecting it to stop working, but NOPE, STILL FREAKING WORKS, only when unequipping the amp will it stop it from being equipped again until repaired....

Hey. Are you sure your amp does anything when its value is at 0.00%? I had the same issue with my L mindforce amp: It would still let me shoot at 0.00% when hitting 'E' but wouldn't cause any damage nor did it consume any ammo...

i prefer NOT to use lock on target. not always but on many occasions i prefer to manually aim and shoot.

the mobs i hunt hits me to where i have to heal a lot, sometimes i need to heal 10 times on one mob or more.

if i am trying to hunt without lock on target then i have to avoid using the 'interact' button.
for example, im shooting (without lock on) then i go to switch to fap, instead of HOLDING USE TOOL for 1 second to get auto heals, i often click 'Interact' which turns on auto (use fap or shoot BUT IT ALSO LOCKS ON TO MOB THAT YOU ARE SHOOTING) hate this part

this HOLD 'use tool' function so i can auto shoot without 'locking on' needs to be just ONE CLICK, not hold for 1 second. again going back to mobs that i have to heal 10 times or more, this HOLDING thing can get very annoying pretty fast.

there is " ` " (interact) but this key 'locks on target' when i switch to FAP

we need a 1 click auto use for ppl who do not always use lock on target. thnx

Hey. Are you sure your amp does anything when its value is at 0.00%? I had the same issue with my L mindforce amp: It would still let me shoot at 0.00% when hitting 'E' but wouldn't cause any damage nor did it consume any ammo...

Yes. I am sure, hence the rage because i've made 3 support cases about this in 3 different VUs since VU 16.0. not even a reply unless u count copy and paste.

Yes. I am sure, hence the rage because i've made 3 support cases about this in 3 different VUs since VU 16.0. not even a reply unless u count copy and paste.

Ah Ok. Thx.. seems to be a different bug for MF amps then.

After roughly 3 hours playtime....
way better, but still feels not really "better than before".
Who ever decided that "changing it all is agood idea and will draw new players" should be fired.
If I started today I would quit after an hour because it is "nothing I have ever played that was so dumb" (honestly and I have been in a lot of dumb betas the past 15 years).
It is not about "adapting" .... there is no thrill in "press F for next mob"...and as stated I did not even knew about TAB for next mob.
yeah...sure..it is in I state I can live with...but honestly...gonna cut my deposits because the conveniance and "thrill" I had before is gone...
As an addition it would have been nice, but to change it "brcause it is the framework for something new" ...

BULLSHIT
nothig to do with any "framework" ...Camera is still very limited, wobbles are away but I still can see no reason about the WHY I should be limited to the targeted mob (yeah...can look away and it wobbles back...annoying)...

wasted ressources instead of fixing other annoying bugs...like Perseus armour announcing close to limit when at 20%...
Wasted ressources instead of fixing BUG and things people really want

An option to select "Do not warn me again" for certain warnings linked with an option in 'Gameplay' could be nice to have for this and two or three other things, such as merging stacks.

Yes. It could be optional.

I can once again navigate with mouse using only 1 button , thank you for this.

All these changes but still not check box to "disable camera move to target" , please make avatar independent of the camera when you target.

After roughly 3 hours playtime....
way better, but still feels not really "better than before".
Who ever decided that "changing it all is agood idea and will draw new players" should be fired.

Since all the discussions about this version are about what MA has to correct so that we do not feel so bad. It seems that you are right. :(

Thank you MA for doing such a nice job :)
Another happy hunter here :yay:

Can't wait to log in tonight after work and see some of these fixes. Does anyone know if it still changes the zoom when you switch from weapon to heal tool? Or did I miss some way to disable that from happening?

You mean the like 2 inch move, yes it is. But does not go to first person not ever for me anyway.

My Bad no it does not and just check it again and it has stopped.

Last edited:
:wtg:
can't wait to log in again in about 6 months or so when MA has completed VU 16.9.23 :yay:

Judging by the reactions the update is far from finished yet.
So, let's give them some more time...

What RU talking about I think it looks pretty darn good. Warning getting messages and gun up or down (not say that bad to anyone) really does not affect game play and it is playing real nice IMO right now as is.

Not with a B101 had 3 go out and I stooped dead. Could it be the a bud with the UL amps?

Not with a B101 had 3 go out and I stooped dead. Could it be the a bud with the UL amps?

Apparently it seems only UL amps are affected, as for how many I have no idea.

There's a problem when using "F" to target a mob or mining claim and you have a pet spawned, it'll target the pet instead of a valid target. This makes it impossible to hunt or mine with a pet spawned unless you manually target with the right mouse button.

About the only thing I can see it a little work on the spawn rate in some area, other than that I am good to go:)

try_harder.jpg

Keep going...

Impressed with the speed that fixes are rolling out. Hope this continues!

Anyone know if there's a way to remove the info when u mouse over a tool/weapon icon? It's seriously annoying when a quarter of your screen is covered in useless info.

Yes Yes Yes - Well Done MA - I love you - you brought back the proper mouse control - all else is forgiven - even crap loot :)

Happy Moondog

Weapon at ready position did not slow you down before, tested.
I hear u and i dont agree. I remeber way back when i run with my deciples if i had my gun pointing forward my deciple could run faster then me, as a example.

An option to select "Do not warn me again" for certain warnings linked with an option in 'Gameplay' could be nice to have for this and two or three other things, such as merging stacks.

Yep agree:wise:

add Overcharged 105 at 0.00TT still working amps list

Am I the only one finding this 'Doubleclick to equip' very annoying?

I'm thankful the major things were fixed, but now that you mention this it is somewhat strange that we doubleclick an item from auction to see stats, but when we do so from inventory it equips. I don't think it's mind it one way or another as long as it were consistent.

I'm thankful the major things were fixed, but now that you mention this it is somewhat strange that we doubleclick an item from auction to see stats, but when we do so from inventory it equips. I don't think it's mind it one way or another as long as it were consistent.

Who wants to equip an item from their inventory with a doubleclick? Put it back the way it was and make doubleclick bring up item info.

Back