Question: Would You Like to See Land Grab Area Taxes?

Would You Like to See Land Grab Area Taxes?

• Yes, purely out of curiosity.

Votes: 17 39.5%
  • Yes, it would encourage me to participate in Land Grab.

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • No, I have never wanted to see LG tax income

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • No, nothing would ever encourage my participation in Land Grab.

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • I vote to get a pin that says "I Voted!" but don't really have an opinion on the matter.

Votes: 9 20.9%

• Total voters

Captain Jack

Elite
Society
Endgame
…. engagement with PVP has traditionally been relatively low, so it is not currently at the top of our priority list.

With this quote in mind, several PvP enthusiasts from Crimson Blades and other societies have taken an interest in revitalizing PvP.
Land Grab has traditionally been the pinnacle of PvP in Entropia Universe, the ultimate clash of power between the highest skilled and geared avatars in the game. In recent years this clash of power has become very quiet, with most land grabs passing without a shot fired.
Consequently we are interested in revitalizing Land Grab with the ultimate goal of PvP becoming a more popular activity worth investing time and development efforts into.

Crimson Blades recently participated in a Land Grab in cooperation with several other PvP enthusiasts, and are now in a position to see and potentially reveal the tax revenue for Tukuta Plateau.

This prompts a relatively simple two sided question.

Would you like to see Land Grab land area taxes?

Would it make you more interested in participating in Land Grab events?

Thank you for your participation in this thread.

:handgun: :rocket:

Last edited:
Sure, show it, lol.

This will not make people want to participate in land grab, at least not if they plan on spending the money required to actually have any effect. For freeloaders and players having others do the fighting for them it may seem attractive...

Better hurry up, though. ;)

In recent years this clash of power has become very quiet, with most land grabs passing without a shot fired.

The question should be why is it that way ?

You want PvP action, go to landgrabs and contest those who actually are there to grab the LA; voila you have PvP.

Doesn´t really need a poll, just needs a Soc strong enough to try it.

GL with it!

The question should be why is it that way ?

You want PvP action, go to landgrabs and contest those who actually are there to grab the LA; voila you have PvP.

Doesn´t really need a poll, just needs a Soc strong enough to try it.

GL with it!

Because of cheats aimbots 3rd party software people don't want to pvp anymore vs 100% hit ability avatars.
This is the reason nobody wants health bars active again.

Because of cheats aimbots 3rd party software people don't want to pvp anymore vs 100% hit ability avatars.
This is the reason nobody wants health bars active again.

Doesn´t need healthbars to code aimbots LOL

Punkbuster or EasyAntiCheat could help, but thats up to MA.

And yes, if they really use aimbots it is very anoying.

My old society held land once, but buying 10 AUDs would have given us more income. Unless you have a 10 member society, it's not really worth it. Also after having had income from landgrab, your society is bugged and you cannot kick inactives anymore.
On the other hand, Tukuta would have the nicest income.

Last edited:

Just thought I'd bump that for folks wondering why the health bars or 1 reason health bars were removed.

Sad, but it only takes a few/bad people to ruin a good thing.

Good news is Land Grab PvP is feeling a renewal and looks very exciting.

Last edited:
back when it was worthwhile and i was in BAHQ we held all the LA's, the only one worth while is Takuta, the other ones will only pay off ocasionally if someone accidently drops by and hunts or mines some and scores OR your own soc hunts and mines there
Tax are ridiculously low, the only one making a bank out of that is MA

Show me the money!!!

As you wish!

la_income.jpg

:eyecrazy:

That really doesn’t say much, more useful would be; I held land for 5 wks, my soc % is x.x% and I received xx.xx ped in those 5 weeks ��. Or whatever the actual numbers are

Back