Question: Which is the better investment CLD, CP or LA?

GeorgeSkywalker

Mutated
Society
Freelancer
George Ace Skywalker
I've been wondering which is the better investment between CLD, CP (not yet in game), or an LA?

CLD seem to me to be too high at the moment now to buy in bulk. Probably take to many years to get your investment back...

CP (Crystal Palace) deeds aren't in game yet.

A LA can be a lot of work but hopefully rewarding too. Many different factors to consider here, as indeed for all the these investments.

It depends on your commitment level if you’re buying an LA. For it to be profitable you’d need to set up a rewards program and spend some time hosting events etc to keep people hunting there. Least maintenance would probably be a foma mining dome.

We’re not sure about CP deeds yet obviously. And yes CLD seem to be pretty high considering the payouts.

Azzah

Just one observation about CP deeds. Any of you think that the no taxed caves will be taxed in a near future? I mean when the deeds come out. Because it's seems that most of the action at moment comes from the caves and not the domes.

I wonder how MA will sort it out.

Just one observation about CP deeds. Any of you think that the no taxed caves will be taxed in a near future? I mean when the deeds come out. Because it's seems that most of the action at moment comes from the caves and not the domes.

I doubt it. CP deeds are selling whatever Buzz owns, which is everything in CP but the underground caves. Most action might come from those caves but you need to finish 5k Aurli to get access first... and that's a lot of ped to grind (and tax to pay :p )

Since when there were plans for CP deeds?

It was in a press release a while ago.

On topic:

ROI for CLD is around 10 years
ROI for AUD is around 12-15 years

Cant say for CP deeds, but estimate ROI somewhere around 5 years, due to low sales price (just 10 PED/deed).
Even if my estimate is wrong and ROI is 10 years, its still as good as CLDs

For LAs is difficult as it all depends on LA management.
With LA all is possible, even loss due to bad designed events.

AUD instances aren't taxed either... nuff said.

As to which is better... CLDs would have been good investment at initial price. In today's market value they ain't so great.

LAs require active owner. Lately you have not been in game daily for hours... so I'd suggest that out of your choices CP is probably better investment. I suspect others may be thinking same as well, which is why a lot of uber stuff seems to be getting sold quite often lately.

Last edited:
Back