King's Quarry - Discount Mining Tools & Resources

Just did a small restock and will work on filling up the stock again this week after selling a lot.

For those who have skipped right to the end of this thread, remember to check the first post for prices ahead of time instead of needing to stop in the shop to find out what I have. If it's been a few days, there's a chance the item has been bought, but I usually try to update at least once a week.

Restocked enmat and some higher MU ores. I'm hoping to fill out the lower MU ores in the next update or two.

Just got back from Arkadia and now my shop is completely full. I might look into upgrading the shop at this rate, but stop in and free up some space for more stuff if you find something you want.

Did a another small restock and price update on many items. There's lots of Energized Crystal Cell and other higher MU enmatter as well as some pyrite.

After tomorrow, I'm heading out on vacation for about a week, so no new restocks or responses to messages, requests, etc. until then.

Just restocked and updated most prices (PM me if you want to make an offer on the Rocktropia stuff).

I also added some Angelic Flakes in the display area, so we'll see how long they stay there for. :D

Shop is full again. A good little it of high MU enmatter and ore in this one.

I also have a spare Megaview Screen for sale by my miscellaneous table.

Just did a full reprice and restock, so the shop is full again.

I also had a bunch of Basic Sheet Metal I'm cleaning out of storage that's on the back shelves.

Just restocked a bunch of Typo and Pyrite.

Restocked and some price updates on old stock. Found a good little bit of Putty, Binary, Root Acid, etc.

Work has finally settled down as the weather cools off here, so I'll be checking up a bit more regularly.

Restocked some enmatter ranging from Henren, Putty, and Angelic Flakes.

TT returns are pretty low right now (near 80%, down from 90-95% I'd been having over the last year), so I may be slowing down on mining until things settle.

Just filled up the shop again and fixed prices on a few I fat-fingered last time (definitely not intending to charge 200% on some enmatters).

I'm out of town for the weekend, so this will be the last restock until at least Sunday or Monday.

Just hit a nice 885 PED HoF crafting amps, so I now have piles of diamonds stocked ranging from stacks of 50 to 500.

The price list is updated for what has been bought up, but I haven't had a chance to restock or update prices yet, which should be in the next day or two.

Edit: Managed to sneak in an update and restock for most items. Off to Arkadia for bit.

Last edited:
Just got back from Arkadia and filled up the shop again. There are a few Ark specific ores in stock for now as well as the normal higher MU enmatters.

I had to condense a few small stacks to make room for more variety from this trip, but I'll try to split some out as things open up again. Going to a large shop is tempting.

Work's been really busy this month (no desire for even more computer time when I come home), but I should be back to regular restocking after Thanksgiving.

Just made a small restock and updated prices on what was left. Planning to be mining a lot this weekend.

Found some enmatter to restock as well as a bunch of Durulium.

There's also a QR 88 Level 5 Amplifier blueprint in the display area for sale.

Updated some stock and prices. Still plenty of pyrite, dianthus, angelic flakes, and light liquid.

Just restocked. Plenty of Pyrite, Light Liquid, and Pearl Sand in stock for now.

I also am tweaking how I'm doing my pricing to make a little more streamlined, so prices might be changing intermittently as I sort it out.

Just restocked the shop to max capacity. Tons of Pyrite, Terrudite, Vesperdite, Gazzurdite, and Dianthus. Now that I'm crafting level 5 amps, I may stock some on occasion on the table too.

Restocked a few things (shop is still full) and repriced a few items like Pyrite, Gazz, Putty, and Dianthus that MU had gone down on.

Don't forget there's a nice Master Coat available on the table and a Level 5 Finder Amplifier Blueprint out front for sale.

Last edited:
Price list has been updated with a few new stock as well as Mining and Christmas strongboxes. I'll be off-planet for awhile, so I likely won't be updating stock until next week.

Back from Cyrene after a rare vacation from mining and instead hunting (finally got that Refurbished Heart VI).

Prices have been updated, and there are a few stacks of animal eye and muscle oil. I don't plan to keep those in stock regularly, so when those are gone, they're gone.

I also threw in an Omegaton A104 amp as well as an Ecotron v.26b Prototype to the display area for sale.

Just updated every item's prices and changed some quantities. There are now a lot of bulk items in the upper shelves available.

Filled up the shop again and adjusted prices. I also added my F-106 and enhancers since I'm using a new finder now.

After I tried a new calculation method for pricing, prices weren't tracking auction prices as well as they should have, but I've tweaked it now so most things should be below or the same as the lowest range of auction prices if they're not a small stack. When I got back on-planet today, I noticed a few of my bulk priced were clearly beaten by the auction prices, so it was definitely time to fix that.

As always, be sure to just the first page for a full price list. If you notice MU has crept down and I haven't adjusted prices yet, feel free to shoot me a PM. Chances are I'm either doing a bunch of mining runs or other aren't around to adjust shop prices, which I try to do once a week at least.

Restocked a bit and updated some prices. The level 5 amp blueprint has been sold.

I won't be online as much until the beginning of February, so this might be the last restock I sneak in until now.

Turns out I had a spare day today, so I squeezed in another restock. Plenty of lysterium with a HoF I had earlier today.

MU is moving a bit on a few items, so if it drifts below what I currently have things priced at, feel free to PM me.

Some new stock and prices updated. I won't be back to stock until after Feb 9.

I'm testing out a newer pricing formula now where TT+1 stacks are closer to the weekly MU now, but larger bulk stacks have more of a discount. There are still a few quirks I'm ironing out, but the pricing discount should be much more straightforward now.

Back from work/vacation and a little fishing/mining trip to Arkadia, so the shop is full again. I'll be around stocking more regularly now that work has settled down again.

I also have a bunch of mining depth enhancers available. I won't be stocking these regularly, so once they're gone, that's it.

Prices have been updated, most of them slightly reduced, and some restocks from a Monria trip. Should be back with more mid-week.

Back