King's Quarry - Discount Mining Tools & Resources

Just restocked the shop full again. Plenty of ore, and maybe more to come tomorrow. I'll be away for the weekend though, so likely nothing major until Monday or Tuesday.

My "junk table" has been growing a bit with a few things like pills, etc. I'm also crafting D-class amps for my own use, but I'll occasionally throw some in the shop below auction MU.

Added a bit of Pyrite and Redulite out front. I ran out of time today, so I'll be restocking and repricing the rest of the shop later tomorrow.

Snuck in a partial restock before the PVP mining event coming up in PVP4. I'll be back to finish up pricing later tonight.

Shop has been filled up again after an Arkadia trip. I have a few ores to add in later once more few slots are freed up.

Just added a bunch of megan and some more ores, price list is updated as always.

Restocked some ore and updated prices on most items. Still plenty of pyrite to sell.

Price list updated with a bit of new stock.

I've been doing some texture crafting for a little project, so I have some extra Blausariam and Belkar texture on the table.

Shop's undergoing a little redecorating, so instead of tonight, I'l'l likely be doing my full repricing tomorrow or Tuesday.

Shop is fully restocked, as well as some redecorating and new duds, all ore textures to fit a miner and mining shop. If you want any of these textures, I can craft most of them excluding zinc and banite (no bps right now), so let me know if you want some and we can figure out a price. I might stock a few 323 stacks like wenrex in the future in the shop anyways too. You'll need to have someone with sufficient designer profession to apply them though.

shop.jpg

I'll be with potentially limited internet access the next two weeks, so it's possible stock may not be updated if it turns out EU doesn't work very well out there.

Just got some reliable internet back and wow! People really cleaned the shop out. I don't think I've been this empty since starting it up. I'll be mining a bit this weekend to restock most of it.

Updated some stock and I'll have a few more things to price when I get back on later tonight.

Updated some stock. I'm on a sometimes sporadic connection for the month, so restocks may be a little more intermittent until things settle down and I'm back to my location.

Been dealing with near dial-up speed internet for the last few weeks, but I've managed to get a little mining done and just restocked. Had a 300+ ignisium HOF to show for at least. :yay: I'll be back to regular internet next week and be around a bit more then.

Updated stock of belkar, alicenies, henren, and garcen. Back from limited internet, so I should be stocking up more this weekend before I'm out again later next week. I must be one of the few that's actually getting less computer time with everything going on.

Hit some good lyst, zinc, and iron HoFs this weekend, so ores are filling up again. I'll be on Ark for a few days.

Back from Arkadia mining, and I have an exciting announcement. Due to being capacity pretty often and getting plenty of business, King's Quarry is expanding. I just put in for a shop size increase.

I've also stocked 50 redulite ingots thanks to Auktuma's community initiative. I try to stock as many mined resources as possible for whatever people need, and redulite will be in there in smaller amounts on occasion.

Stock updated. Pyrite has been flying off the shelves, so I only have what little bit comes in at a time.

Small update, though a lot of stock sold quickly as I stocked it. :)

Should be more coming later in the week. Too many garden, etc. projects to be inside too long lately.

Shop is at max capacity again. I know a few folks have been asking for more pyrite, but I haven't been able to make a trip to my spots for it lately. Possibly later this week though.

Special stock. Just added a full Ghost (M) armor set. Probably the only time armor will be seen in the shop.

Prices updated and restocked a bunch of enmatter.

Had a little fun and decided to go gambling today with a Terra 10 from Nobert Northberg Jakistam's shop on 1st floor Medusa. It went well, so plenty of Dianthus and Fire Root available.

Summer has been busy over here, but I've had some time to get out mining more lately (enough to get to tier 2 on my imp excavator!). Shop has some good amount of pyrite again now. I'm hopefully going to get some of that Dark Lysterium to stock more next month.

Shop has been updated with a lot of ore. Still working up tweaking my price table in the OP since the forum update, but that should be ready soon.

Edit: Also added an Omegaton A105, Adjusted.

Last edited:
The shop is full yet again. If you haven't already, be sure to select watch on this thread for restock updates. It looks like the new forums let you get notifications when a thread is posted in.

My summer has been busy doing things well away from the computer, so I'll be somewhat limited in mining availability through August. I'll still try to keep some restocks going though.

Shop has been fully restocked, and I have a little extra to add once some things are bought.

I just have one more week of craziness at work, so I'll be back to more regular mining and stocking later in the month.

Are you also stocking the lower end stuff like Narc, Belkar and Alicenies? Cos, that be reason to come by again. Today none of that was in stock alas.

Belkar has been a little slower in my spots lately, but I'm usually stocking Narc and Alicen. They can tend to be bought out quick though, especially since I've been only restocking once every other week at the moment until work settles down. If you watchlist this thread, it looks like you should get updates on when I restock now with the new forums.

Back