King's Quarry - Discount Mining Tools & Resources

Shop stock updated. When September comes I'll be in-game a bit more often.

Stock and prices have been updated. Hopefully the shop size increase goes through in a week or two if that's when the VU is going to be.

Some stock has been added and prices are updated.

Shop restocked and prices updated. A little short on ore for now.

So I got good news and bad news.

Good news is that I got a new job / promoted, and the last month or so has been hectic with moving and adjusting. I'll be back to more regular mining come winter, but the bad news is I might only be doing one restock a month at least through the end of the year.

I'll be back though, so I just wanted to give a heads up if people were wondering what was going on.

I just stocked a bunch of D-class amps. Ore/enmatter prices have been updated, but I haven't been mining enough to add stock.

I also am taking a break from any major mining until the new year. I have a new Entropia-related project I'm working on behind the scenes (related to mining of course), so I don't plan to get back into mining until that is done. If all goes well, I might have a new tool available for the community, but that's still a work in progress. It's a good change of pace though that works better while I'm getting used to the new job.

No new stock aside from an A106 amp, just updating what is left in stock in the OP.

Still working on a new Entropia project that's been keeping me out of the game since November. Close to finishing, but I probably won't be able to announce anything until around March. I should be back mining before then though.

Thanks everyone who's been a customer as this spot. I have sold the shop and will be moving to a new location in the next few months. I'll post more details then.

I just updated the list of stock, for the new location just down one floor (Emerald Lakes Fl. 1 #11). Come check out the large shop. There will be more additions and some mining themes being added in the coming months, so this is a sort of pre-grand reopening period.

Updated some stock and won't likely have much for new stock for the time being. That said, I just looted an Xmas 2020 ring, so I might be at my real "reopening" phase sooner than I thought once that sells. :wtg:

Updated stock list, and I have most of the Toulan ores & enmatter in stock now.

Updated stock and did some redecorating. I should be ready to fully reopen around May from the looks of it.

Updated the price list and some prices for things like Garcen and Putty.

I should have some more stock coming in later this weekend, but it's honestly too nice outside here to be on the computer during daylight hours. :wtg:

Just did a large restock and updated prices. There's getting to be a good selection or ark ores and some cyrene ones too.

Well I did it. I used up all 310 items points in the new shop. :wtg:

Prices and stock has been updated for most mined resources.

I also had a few crafting runs recently on textures and furniture, so there are quite a few blueprints to pick from in the list for the time being. I'll be TTing some eventually that are TT+1, so if any interest you, now is the time to check them out before I need to make room again.

Restocked and updated prices on most items.

Took a stab at Mayhem and having been mining much, so not much new stock for now, but prices have been updated. Should be restocking more next week.

Restocked some good bunches of fire root and other higher MU materials. Don't forget there are a few D-class and Terra Amp 6 available too!

Stock list updated as well as some new ROCTEC M1-LF finders that will be stocked on occasion too!

Limited stock for now, but I just added some stock and updated all prices. Crazy month, so I haven't had much time in-game, but after looting another Xmas 2020 ring, I should have more inventory coming in soon.

Partial restock and price update. If there's an item I might have missed on price updates that you want to buy, let me know.

Got some new stock in, mostly pyrite and enmatters.

Stock updated. Had a trip to Rocktropia, so I added some on those back shelves and updated prices there too. I also have M1-LF finders, Terra 6, and D-class amps for sale too.

If all goes well on some blueprint farming, I might have a little redesign coming up in the shop.

Stock updated. I also have a lot of furniture blueprints coming in from some crafting I've been doing. The Uwasa Lamp BP is boosted (doesn't show in shop, but does in inventory).

Some stock added. Being working on farming a blueprint from Rocktropia, so there's plenty of furniture/container BPs to pick from. Those have filled up the shop a bit, so I don't have quite as many stacks of ore/enmatter in the shop at the moment. Should be back to normal stocking come fall.

Ran out of time earlier this week, so just a few items restocked and prices updated. Next round will be a full restock and prices on everything will be adjusted.

Fully restocked and repriced. Plenty of Arkadia resources too.

While the OP list does list furniture, I had to temporarily clear those blueprints out since the shop was filled up. They'll find their way back in eventually, but if you see something on there you want, just PM me.

Small restock update and prices updated in the OP.

Small restock and price update, especially for the designed Arkadia section. I've been wanting to get those bookshelves for a long time now.

Back