PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Tony KingofAces Hans
    Images
    Price list has been updated with a few new stock as well as Mining and Christmas strongboxes. I'll be off-planet for awhile, so I likely won't be updating stock until next week.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Tony KingofAces Hans
    Images
    Back from Cyrene after a rare vacation from mining and instead hunting (finally got that Refurbished Heart VI).

Prices have been updated, and there are a few stacks of animal eye and muscle oil. I don't plan to keep those in stock regularly, so when those are gone, they're gone.

I also threw in an Omegaton A104 amp as well as an Ecotron v.26b Prototype to the display area for sale.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Tony KingofAces Hans
    Images
    Just updated every item's prices and changed some quantities. There are now a lot of bulk items in the upper shelves available.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Tony KingofAces Hans
    Images
    Filled up the shop again and adjusted prices. I also added my F-106 and enhancers since I'm using a new finder now.

After I tried a new calculation method for pricing, prices weren't tracking auction prices as well as they should have, but I've tweaked it now so most things should be below or the same as the lowest range of auction prices if they're not a small stack. When I got back on-planet today, I noticed a few of my bulk priced were clearly beaten by the auction prices, so it was definitely time to fix that.

As always, be sure to just the first page for a full price list. If you notice MU has crept down and I haven't adjusted prices yet, feel free to shoot me a PM. Chances are I'm either doing a bunch of mining runs or other aren't around to adjust shop prices, which I try to do once a week at least.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Tony KingofAces Hans
    Images
    Restocked a bit and updated some prices. The level 5 amp blueprint has been sold.

I won't be online as much until the beginning of February, so this might be the last restock I sneak in until now.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Tony KingofAces Hans
    Images
    Turns out I had a spare day today, so I squeezed in another restock. Plenty of lysterium with a HoF I had earlier today.

MU is moving a bit on a few items, so if it drifts below what I currently have things priced at, feel free to PM me.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Tony KingofAces Hans
    Images
    Some new stock and prices updated. I won't be back to stock until after Feb 9.

I'm testing out a newer pricing formula now where TT+1 stacks are closer to the weekly MU now, but larger bulk stacks have more of a discount. There are still a few quirks I'm ironing out, but the pricing discount should be much more straightforward now.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Tony KingofAces Hans
    Images
    Back from work/vacation and a little fishing/mining trip to Arkadia, so the shop is full again. I'll be around stocking more regularly now that work has settled down again.

I also have a bunch of mining depth enhancers available. I won't be stocking these regularly, so once they're gone, that's it.

welcome back
    now i can go shopping again

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Tony KingofAces Hans
    Images
    Prices have been updated, most of them slightly reduced, and some restocks from a Monria trip. Should be back with more mid-week.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast