PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 106
  1. #91
    Marauder
    Joined
    Aug 2013
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Tennessee, USA
    Avatar
    MeLoveYou LongTime FiveDolla
    Society
    Freelancer
    Posts
    6,784
    Images
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by Divinity View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You should send support cases to MA and everyone else affected should do the same. That is the only way this can have some fair resolution



    I disagree. I have seen many situations with way lesser community/ped involvement where MA have intervened by locking/banning avatars. So the only thing that everyone who has been affected needs to do is have MA intervene.
    They can intervene but at the end of the day, the restitution needs to occur from Chong. IE. Mindark removes PED from Chong to compensate.

  2. #92
    Marauder Divinity's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2010
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    India
    Avatar
    Divinity Deth Undefined
    Society
    Freelancer
    Posts
    5,008
    Images
    197
    Quote Originally Posted by atomicstorm View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    They can intervene but at the end of the day, the restitution needs to occur from Chong. IE. Mindark removes PED from Chong to compensate.
    Of course as long as the transaction took place via peds ingame there is no reason for anyone else to be held accountable.

  3. #93
    Marauder Angel O2 Mercer's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Spain
    Avatar
    Angel O2 Mercer
    Society
    Rangers
    Posts
    5,864
    Images
    308
    Quote Originally Posted by Divinity View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You should send support cases to MA and everyone else affected should do the same. That is the only way this can have some fair resolution
    ^This.

    Guys send the support cases asap, it's a lot of money... I hope MA does something.

  4. #94
    Provider
    Joined
    Feb 2008
    Avatar
    Kenek keek Jonfalk
    Posts
    181
    Images
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Divinity View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You should send support cases to MA and everyone else affected should do the same. That is the only way this can have some fair resolution



    I disagree. I have seen many situations with way lesser community/ped involvement where MA have intervened by locking/banning avatars. So the only thing that everyone who has been affected needs to do is have MA intervene.
    support case was sent after a few Days and i hope that you're right about MA

    Quote Originally Posted by Divinity View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

    MA of 2020 is not the same MA of yesteryear and given the enormity of the people effected I bet they will not stay on the sidelines.

    Cheers,

    Divinity
    This is so true, "-MA of 2020 is not the same MA" -You gave me hope when i read it, thx Divinity

    to MA I want to say,- Dont stay on the sidelines

    Keek

  5. #95
    Alpha pechunter's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2006
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Location
    sweden
    Avatar
    Lamia Majora Pechunter
    Society
    Freelancer
    Posts
    591
    Images
    266
    I wont even bother with the support, but hey keep us posted Keek :-)

  6. #96
    Elite Captain Jack's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2010
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Location
    Arkadia
    Avatar
    Captain Jack Daniels
    Society
    Captain Jack's Booty Hole
    Posts
    2,826
    Images
    120
    Quote Originally Posted by pechunter View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I wont even bother with the support, but hey keep us posted Keek :-)
    After 2 weeks it seems I may have been wrong. No sign of communication whatsoever by Chong from any medium. I agree that filing a support case is your best bet.

  7. #97
    Provider
    Joined
    Feb 2008
    Avatar
    Kenek keek Jonfalk
    Posts
    181
    Images
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by pechunter View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I wont even bother with the support, but hey keep us posted Keek :-)

    2020-01-30 09:10 Entropia Universe Support:


    Hi keek,

    Thank you for your support case.

    We apologize for the inconvenience but we can unfortunately not discuss other avatars via support cases nor give out any information about other participants.

    We are aware of the current situation and it's currently being investigated but at this time we cannot state anything further than that.

  8. #98
    Elite wizz's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2005
    Location
    Brabant
    Avatar
    Wizzina Wizz Pale Moon
    Society
    The Ministry
    Posts
    3,640
    Images
    71
    Chongpa and pudding are laughing their balls out of their pants.
    Master scam!
    Chong got all the event profit. And pudding got a bargain and "releasing" chong from his obligations, washing his/her hands in innocence.
    So, we all got fucked over by those 2.

    Happy hunting you all on puddings new land.

  9. #99
    Quote Originally Posted by Legends View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Pfff go to hell Jack, that guy is a god damn douche bag of an excuse for a human being and I'm keeping it clean for the kids.

    And I'm really disappointed of your position on this, I expected more from you...

    That Chongpha guy is a f*cking prick scammer and I hope MA puts his next withdrawal on hold indefinitely.

    I would never even THINK of pulling something like this. I'm a man of my word and am guided by moral values and these things are extremely important in this type of environment (RCE). Just yesterday someone came into my shop and bought the wrong set of armor. After explaining to me what happened, I took it back and refunded the player, because that's the ONLY MORAL THING TO DO.

    Screw that guy, what a piece of sh*t! And MsPudding should NOT HAVE BOUGHT IT KNOWING FULL WELL THAT IT HAD ALREADY BEEN PROMISED AS PART OF AN EVENT PRIZE!

    Legends
    Legend post ! Massive + rep

    ps " Its sad that after every scammer there is couple of few that are trying they best to support him . Piece of shits its least you can say

  10. #100
    Slayer Spawn's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2005
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Avatar
    Storm Spawn Bootcamp
    Society
    The Ministry
    Posts
    7,725
    Images
    434
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel O2 Mercer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ^This.

    Guys send the support cases asap, it's a lot of money... I hope MA does something.
    Support case sent, same answer as Keek

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Planet Calypso on Twitter  Follow Planet Calypso on Facebook