Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Storm Spawn Bootcamp
    Society
    The Ministry
    Images
    Somebody just became instant KOS.

And in second thought I will never ever hunt on this landarea again in current ownership, since the buyer of the landarea knew very well that this landarea was the prize of the event. I would be surprised if any contestant in the event will.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Lamia Majora Pechunter
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    I was told he tried to sell it to Divinity like 5 months ago.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Storm Spawn Bootcamp
    Society
    The Ministry
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by pechunter View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Too bad you didnt see this thread sooner then. oww well..

I guess this is another blow to player organised events that promise big prizes.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Lamia Majora Pechunter
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    I did see it, just dident want to believe it :-P. i have 169 globals on that event, can only hope for compensation.

Guardian
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Society
    YippikayeeMF
    Images
    2500 total globals in this competition, so 25 tickets worth in globals. The most fair solution would be to pay out 25% of the sale to the participants.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Prophet the Prophet from Planet Zen
    Society
    Calypso Rescue Team
    Images
    well done chong! i'll join even less playerowned area events in future...
    Free from desire, you realize the mystery. Caught in desire, you see only the manifestations. Yet mystery and manifestations
    arise from the same source. This source is called darkness. Darkness within darkness. The gateway to all understanding. 道德經 老子
    Eyes closed -.-

Marauder
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    MeLoveYou LongTime FiveDolla
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by theProphet View Post
    Dont let the actions of 1 shady, sketchy player ruin your fun or reduce your options. When it comes to big prizes, stick to those with stellar reputations in Entropia. MsPudding would be one of those people. Chong definitely is not.

I would also say this is the problem with long time events. My advice is to stick to those you can easily redeem your rewards. MsPudding, BIG industries, etc. to name a few.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Inherent Marxus Legends
    Society
    Dirty Dingos
    Images
    What a scum-bag...
    Complete Armor Guide <--- Find out everything there is to know about Armor
    My Armor Shops at Twin Peaks mall, 2nd floor: Mayhem Armor Shop, Robot Armor Shop, Animal Armor Shop
    Check out my blog: Legends' Hunting Blog!

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Divinity Deth Undefined
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by pechunter View Post
    He did try and i had raised the matter of the event as well. His solution at that time was to pay out proportional peds to the participants as per the globals scored by them. I remember very well having named one specific person who i knew was fully devoted to the LA in terms of getting the globals and he had also assured that none of them would have a problem and it would all be taken care of.

I am a bit surprised by the lack of communication from him regarding the event especially considering he was able to login in game for the trade.

Quote Originally Posted by theProphet View Post
    There are two things here. As has been informed by the new LA owner there are technical issues being faced. My advice would be to raise a support case regarding the same with MA and perhaps they can act as an intermediary to circumvent any issues faced by either parties. This will be for the long term good of the game and considering recent MA stands I do not see why this cannot be enforced here. So the right thing would be to take it up with MA via support as this has been a widely publicized event and I am pretty sure they will help out as much as they can.

MA of 2020 is not the same MA of yesteryear and given the enormity of the people effected I bet they will not stay on the sidelines.

Cheers,

Divinity

Wizzina Wizz Pale Moon
    Society
    The Ministry
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MsPudding View Post
    Please do not kill the messenger! I beg you!

I did not want to be the one to make the announcement that this event has ended, I wanted to leave that to Chong. However, I also did not want to stay quiet on the sidelines while people continued to grind his event under the assumption they could still participate in his event.

I am the new owner of OLA#21, I purchased the LA from Chong a little over a day ago. I do think Chong is experiencing some technical issues with trying to connect to PCF. I am not certain, but he mentioned having some connectivity issues to PCF and EntropiaWiki when he handled the trade. Because this is Chong's event, and not mine, anyone participating in this event will need to contact Chong All-The-Way Pha to receive prize payouts.

I just made the announcement public a minute ago, here is a link to my post.

This deed is no longer for sale, or participating in Chong's event. As the new owner I will launch my own separate event.

I apologize I had to be the one to make this announcement, but I put myself in Chong's shoes, and yours as the participants, and I would want someone to notify me if the event promoter was unable to connect to PCF. Best of luck to you all.

Thank you,
    MsPudding
    arent you as a buyer, knowing fully well the situation about this LA, responsible for the handling of this event?

A bit like buying a house which is rented to people. You get the residents in the sale as well!

I think you shouldn't even have bought it from him. Your putting your own rep at stake here!
    You where fully aware, so don't hide behind chon!

*edit* and btw, you're not the messenger here. You're the buyer of a claimed LA.

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast