PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 113
  1. #81
    Provider
    Joined
    Feb 2008
    Avatar
    Kenek keek Jonfalk
    Posts
    184
    Images
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by pechunter View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    #alltradesarefinal

    YES, and Chong traded LA21 for 10000 globals, thats 20ped/global

    so far +200ppl have done about 2900 globals,(my share was 641globals)
    that's a total down payment for 58000ped and after Selling the LA also a refund for 58000ped

    Chong said: - The deeds will never be sold and can only be owned by winning this event

    Things change all the time , he might have a good reason for Selling LA21, hard to know because he havent login here sins 10-25-2019 and dont answer pm in game.

    MA we need your help to get in touch whit him and fix this mess, someone said that he cant login here or in entropia Life , makes me wonder if this person is Chong at all

    this will affects events on all playerowned areas


    keek

  2. #82
    Provider
    Joined
    Feb 2008
    Avatar
    Kenek keek Jonfalk
    Posts
    184
    Images
    6
    This is from the original thread Before the event started, I just leave this here for MA to read,

    This is what he said
    1.AOL #21 is no longer for sale and can only be owned by winning the event.
    2.The deeds will never be sold and can only be owned by winning this event.
    3. The deeds will never be sold and can only be owned by winning this event.

    Quote Originally Posted by chongpha View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Quote Originally Posted by EgbertMuffins View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Isnít the deed posted on the Market right now?
    ]The deed was on the market for a short period. I did get some good offers but none that was able to meet the B/O price. Hence, that is why I started this event. AOL #21 is no longer for sale and can only be owned by winning the event. The event is intended to be a long-term event. I am predicting it to last at least 3 years before all 10 tickets are claimed. The event is set up so that those who really want to own a LA can have a chance to own one without the high up-front cost. It is also set up for that one opportunist to take a chance at making a good fortune if they do end up winning; by selling the LA for a nice profit or keeping it for them self.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chiee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hello, i would like to know can i receive 2 tickets? What is payment per global if you sell the deed before event ends?

    Every 1000 globals each avatar/team record will win a ticket. In addition, tickets can also be sold, traded, or giving away. You are free to negotiate for tickets with the ticket holder and I will assist with the transfer of ticket.

    The deeds will never be sold and can only be owned by winning this event. I am open to having a caretaker hold on the deeds for assurance reasons. However, this caretaker must have a flawless reputation, be active and have many years of Entropia Universe experience, own multiple high value assets in-game, and recognize they will receive no monetary return for this role. Please pm me here on PCF or in-game if you can meet these requirements and interested.




    Quote Originally Posted by Divinity View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Interesting Event. I do have a few questions though.

    1. Will global naming be bought for the event?

    2. If not is that why you are only considering weak's for the event. The la does have strongs and Ravager which formed quite a number of my globals when i used to hunt @LA.

    3. Also as Chiee asked, if the LA is sold before the event completes what will be paid out to those who globalled.

    Cheers,

    Divinity

    1. LA global message has been expired and I have no intention of renewing. Formicacida Weak mobs are unique to only AOL #21. I will be using EntropiaLife, info for Formicacida, to track Formicacida Weak globals on AOL #21. This will also give the new owner the option to rename the LA to whatever they may choose.

    2. Although Strong and Ravager maturities do spawn occasionally, I have no way to keep track if the globals registered on EntropiaLife is from AOL #21. For globals with maturities higher than Formicacida Weak scored on AOL #21, I will leave the burden of proof upon the hunter. This can be accomplished by posting a screenshot of your globals on this separate forum here. Once posted and determined to be a global from OLA #21, I will update your score.

    3. The deeds will never be sold and can only be owned by winning this event. I am open to having a caretaker hold on the deeds for assurance reasons. However, this caretaker must have a flawless reputation, be active and have many years of Entropia Universe experience, own multiple high value assets in-game, and recognize they will receive no monetary return for this role. Please pm me here on PCF or in-game if you can meet these requirements and interested.

  3. #83
    Marauder
    Joined
    Aug 2013
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Tennessee, USA
    Avatar
    MeLoveYou LongTime FiveDolla
    Society
    Entropialoot.com
    Posts
    7,025
    Images
    43
    Quote Originally Posted by wizz View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So, how is pudding going to solve this issue? Undo the deal and give the LA to the rightful winner?

    Or does pudding have no respect for the player base and give everybody the finger?

    Just pretending to be an innocent "messenger" is not going to stick.
    It's not her responsibility to do anything about it to compensate you for someone else's event. Any penalties and compensation will need to be provided by Chong. For that, you will likely need Mindark to step in, if anything - but I don't expect them to and for the most part, don't think they should set this precedent.

  4. #84
    Elite wizz's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2005
    Location
    Brabant
    Avatar
    Wizzina Wizz Pale Moon
    Society
    The Ministry
    Posts
    3,780
    Images
    73
    Quote Originally Posted by atomicstorm View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It's not her responsibility to do anything about it to compensate you for someone else's event. Any penalties and compensation will need to be provided by Chong. For that, you will likely need Mindark to step in, if anything - but I don't expect them to and for the most part, don't think they should set this precedent.
    Dude, stop being so freaking ignorant.

    The FACTS are very simple.

    The LA had essentially been given away.
    Pudding was just being opportunistic and didnt care about it already being given away and just bought it anyways.

    If pudding had a spine (which the name says otherwise) he would have just not bought the LA and pointed chong to his word of giving it away instead of selling it.

    Don't protect pudding. he, she or it is part of this scam!

    Like I said before, the LA was given away and has been stolen from the rightfull winners. And Pudding bought that stolen LA knowing this FULLY well!!


    I can only hope the community won't forget and that this is dealt with!

  5. #85
    Alpha Montbertus's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Avatar
    Osgard Montbertus MontMontbertus
    Society
    Kaos
    Posts
    610
    Quote Originally Posted by MsPudding View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Please do not kill the messenger! I beg you!

    I did not want to be the one to make the announcement that this event has ended, I wanted to leave that to Chong. However, I also did not want to stay quiet on the sidelines while people continued to grind his event under the assumption they could still participate in his event.

    I am the new owner of OLA#21, I purchased the LA from Chong a little over a day ago. I do think Chong is experiencing some technical issues with trying to connect to PCF. I am not certain, but he mentioned having some connectivity issues to PCF and EntropiaWiki when he handled the trade. Because this is Chong's event, and not mine, anyone participating in this event will need to contact Chong All-The-Way Pha to receive prize payouts.

    I just made the announcement public a minute ago, here is a link to my post.

    This deed is no longer for sale, or participating in Chong's event. As the new owner I will launch my own separate event.

    I apologize I had to be the one to make this announcement, but I put myself in Chong's shoes, and yours as the participants, and I would want someone to notify me if the event promoter was unable to connect to PCF. Best of luck to you all.

    Thank you,
    MsPudding
    So basically, you are trying to safe some of you reputation here by informing the community? Lol.

    It's quite obvious that Chong did intentionally scam a lot of participants by just selling this LA to you. You did help him. You provided the means for this scam to resolve. That's all and imo that kind of behaviour doesn't deserve any kudos.

    But it's your karma.

  6. #86
    Stalker
    Joined
    Oct 2014
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Finland
    Avatar
    Toni Chiee Lahderinne
    Society
    Drop Zone
    Posts
    1,967
    Images
    5
    sad story

  7. #87
    Guardian unufain8's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2012
    Location
    CP
    Avatar
    -Saphire of Dark-
    Posts
    354
    Images
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by Montbertus View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So basically, you are trying to safe some of you reputation here by informing the community? Lol.

    It's quite obvious that Chong did intentionally scam a lot of participants by just selling this LA to you. You did help him. You provided the means for this scam to resolve. That's all and imo that kind of behaviour doesn't deserve any kudos.

    But it's your karma.
    Your are so wrong mate. MsPudding doesnt have anything to do with the fact that there was an event ongoing on the LA. He bought it and wasnt obliged to keep the event. Its sad yes that there were ppl competing for that event but as an owner he can do whatever he wants with his property. You would expect him to send you an email announcing that he is selling it and that event its over?
    Your thinking its just pathethic and acussing new owner about helping to a scam its even worse.

  8. #88
    Marauder
    Joined
    Aug 2013
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Tennessee, USA
    Avatar
    MeLoveYou LongTime FiveDolla
    Society
    Entropialoot.com
    Posts
    7,025
    Images
    43
    Quote Originally Posted by wizz View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Dude, stop being so freaking ignorant.

    The FACTS are very simple.

    The LA had essentially been given away.
    Pudding was just being opportunistic and didnt care about it already being given away and just bought it anyways.

    If pudding had a spine (which the name says otherwise) he would have just not bought the LA and pointed chong to his word of giving it away instead of selling it.

    Don't protect pudding. he, she or it is part of this scam!

    Like I said before, the LA was given away and has been stolen from the rightfull winners. And Pudding bought that stolen LA knowing this FULLY well!!


    I can only hope the community won't forget and that this is dealt with!
    Your post is littered with personal attacks instead of actually something meaningful. That is a sign of a very weak argument.

    The situation sucks but it isn't her responsibility to answer for an event she did not own. If anything, Chong owes restitution. Thank goodness you are not a judge.

  9. #89
    Stalker
    Joined
    Oct 2014
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Finland
    Avatar
    Toni Chiee Lahderinne
    Society
    Drop Zone
    Posts
    1,967
    Images
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by atomicstorm View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Your post is littered with personal attacks instead of actually something meaningful. That is a sign of a very weak argument.

    The situation sucks but it isn't her responsibility to answer for an event she did not own. If anything, Chong owes restitution. Thank goodness you are not a judge.
    We can be just happy that more tickets wasnt claimed than what it was so far. imagine if there would be 85% of tickets claimed and pudding buys the LA. Chong want to benefit as much possible from the situation and let the event run almost end and sell LA to mspudding for cheap price (idk what puddings paid).

    This could go much worse than how it went, im just happy that I figured out at start that i dont have chance to win this LA (0% chance it seems) and i quited to even try with my team.

    I have seen many many offers where LA owner offers to sell his LA even it have event running for years already with big claimable prizes.

    This can be warning to everyone that dont trust in events with people who you dont know etc.
    Last edited by Chiee; 02-10-2020 at 17:08.

  10. #90
    Marauder
    Become a premium member today and enjoy enhanced PlanetCalypsoForum features!
    Divinity's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2010
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    India
    Avatar
    Divinity Deth Undefined
    Society
    Freelancer
    Posts
    5,120
    Images
    199
    Quote Originally Posted by Keek View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This is from the original thread Before the event started, I just leave this here for MA to read,

    This is what he said
    1.AOL #21 is no longer for sale and can only be owned by winning the event.
    2.The deeds will never be sold and can only be owned by winning this event.
    3. The deeds will never be sold and can only be owned by winning this event.
    You should send support cases to MA and everyone else affected should do the same. That is the only way this can have some fair resolution

    Quote Originally Posted by atomicstorm View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    For that, you will likely need Mindark to step in, if anything - but I don't expect them to and for the most part, don't think they should set this precedent.
    I disagree. I have seen many situations with way lesser community/ped involvement where MA have intervened by locking/banning avatars. So the only thing that everyone who has been affected needs to do is have MA intervene.

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Planet Calypso on Twitter  Follow Planet Calypso on Facebook