FYI: OLA#39 Atroax Zone - Newly Renovated Exciting News!

MsPudding

Elite
Rachel MsPudding Hawkins
attachment.php

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...ards-Now-Until-May-1st!&p=3702052#post3702052

As of today I am the new owner of OLA#39 - Atroax Zone, which is just South West of the Akmuul Island TP on Amethera.​

Atrox DNA Maturity Setting: Guardian to Alpha
Guardian: 1460 HP
Dominant: 1600 HP
Alpha: 1740 HP
Iron Mission Focus: Bronze, Silver & Gold

For years OLA#39 has struggled to be a viable place to hunt Atrox due to it only having 1 x Atrox DNA Sample. The land was mixed with Atrax for some time, but still found difficulty attracting serious Atrox hunters. The Atrax DNA Sample was later wiped from OLA39, but the global naming remains intact from that time period. Later 1 x Neconu DNA Sample was added with some success, but still lacking that density of Atrox spawns needed to be able to grind the Atrox Iron missions with little effort. Apart from a few events, lately OLA#39 has sat mostly dormant and under-utilized because of the mismatched DNA and inadequate Atrox spawns (not to mention a very busy previous LA owner that had to split time between family and EU -- so no shots taken at him, we all know real life things come first and as such it can certainly be more demanding and deserving of our time than EU!). :)

2019 just brought a major positive change to OLA#39 thanks to some recent deals I have been working on with other LA owners in game. Connecting the dots has been such a fun and now rewarding process to see it all come together. Couldn't be happier to make this announcement. :)

I've added one more Atrox DNA Sample to OLA#39!

attachment.php

Take a look! :eyecrazy:

attachment.php
attachment.php

So what are my plans for the remaining Neconu DNA on the land? Well, the numbers have been unlocked and I am allowing them to be dropped even further for the sake of purity and hunting consistency. OLA#39 is now officially an Atrox land capable of allowing hunters the ease to grind their higher maturity Iron Missions. It also will maintain the dormant potential to kick up the Neconu spawns at a future point for some future events I am planning. For now, I want to see 99% Atrox!

HUGE In-Game Celebration Event:
When: Sunday, March 24th
Time: 19:30 UTC
Duration: 2.5 Hours
Winning Condition: HSL (Highest Single Loot)
Prize Pool: 1,500 PED
Ticket Price: 5 PED

Prize Breakdown:
1st - 1000 PED
2nd - 350 PED
3rd - 150 PED

Register for the in game event and win some awesome loot!

EDIT:
Ok, so I am definitely new to LA ownership here. And Idon't know what happened to my in game svent? I thought I just created it, but I don't see it in the in-game event center. It took the 1,500 PED off my card and even said in the system chat that the event was created, but I can't find it.

attachment.php

What went wrong? Please help if you know! :D

I've also submitted a support case hoping to get an answer. Do I have to wait a certain amount of time after becoming owner to create an in game event? Hmmmm... I hope someone more experienced than me can help here

Last edited:
Huge GZ and gl :)

Ok so here is what I see when I go to the land marker and check my events:

attachment.php

A few more details to show the event I thought I was creating... Still can't figure out where I went wrong.

attachment.php

And as I mentioned before, the game took 1,500 PED off my PED card... So here's the screenshot of my prize pool

attachment.php

There used to be an infuriating bug where events would often get removed from the event list after a VU/patch. The events still existed, people who were registered could still attend, and new people could join by going to the land marker, but it wasn't accessible from the list. I had more than a few very angry support cases about this back in the day. Sometimes support were able to restore it in the list before the event - often they couldn't, which obviously impacted on the number of participants, and we never got a refund.

I've not heard about it happening recently, and it never happened to me without a server reset, but it sounds like this is similar. People should still be able to register at the land marker, in that case.

I would suggest you try a support case to have it restored but with <24 hours to go I wouldn't bet on it helping.

There used to be an infuriating bug where events would often get removed from the event list after a VU/patch. The events still existed, people who were registered could still attend, and new people could join by going to the land marker, but it wasn't accessible from the list. I had more than a few very angry support cases about this back in the day. Sometimes support were able to restore it in the list before the event - often they couldn't, which obviously impacted on the number of participants, and we never got a refund.

I've not heard about it happening recently, and it never happened to me without a server reset, but it sounds like this is similar. People should still be able to register at the land marker, in that case.

I would suggest you try a support case to have it restored but with <24 hours to go I wouldn't bet on it helping.

I've personally experienced this bug on this land it can screw you and mindark does nothing about it.. kind of a joke on their part. ill actually pull up and copy and paste this case:

Set up an event to go off today at 17:30 it cost me 125 ped to make and 150 ped in prizes.. it took my ped and the event never showed up. I would like my refund and want to know why this happend. thanks
2018-10-29 14:46 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi Killz,

Thank you for your support case.

Could you please specify what your prizes were set to for 1,2,3 placings.

Kind regards,
Ulf | Entropia Universe Support
2018-11-06 21:11 You wrote:

hi sorry i forget but i got all the prizes back (i was the only one that killed a mob) just need the 25 ped fee back
2018-11-15 11:00 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi Killz,

Thank you for your reply.

We apologize for the inconvenience but we can see no discrepancies with your event, we will investigate this further but it is not something we can compensate for at this time.

Take care and best of luck.

Kind regards,

As you can see they did not refund the fee that they take.. the event was invisible the whole time.. i got all prizes by killing a mob in the event. But due to their bug i got shafted on their fee.

Since I did the events for maybe 2 months it happend to me 2 times.. 1 of the times not being so lucky cause the event poped back up the last day of registration so it was more or less free peds for 3 people that where able to show up.

Anyway BUMP, GL with your new land!

2018-12-11 18:12 You wrote:

I set up an event yesterday.. its missing again!! And you guys dont give my 25 ped fees back.. this is not a proper way to run a company! I deserve respect. Fix it!
2018-12-13 11:54 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi Killz,

Thank you for contacting us.

We can see that you created an event 2018-12-09 17:10:45.

This event is scheduled to start 2018-12-15 19:30:00.

We can find the event in-game and we can not find any discrepancies unfortunately.

If this is not the event that you are referring to please let us know, and if such is the case, please provide us with more specific information regarding the event and we will be able to assist you further.

Kind regards,
Folke | Entropia Universe Support

Another support case for shits and giggles..... the event poped back up after a VU.. got totally fucked out of peds here.. mindark did not care

The lack of proper support for bugs like these is one of the reasons I stopped running events.

I've personally experienced this bug on this land it can screw you and mindark does nothing about it.. kind of a joke on their part. ill actually pull up and copy and paste this case:

Set up an event to go off today at 17:30 it cost me 125 ped to make and 150 ped in prizes.. it took my ped and the event never showed up. I would like my refund and want to know why this happend. thanks
2018-10-29 14:46 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi Killz,

Thank you for your support case.

Could you please specify what your prizes were set to for 1,2,3 placings.

Kind regards,
2018-11-06 21:11 You wrote:

hi sorry i forget but i got all the prizes back (i was the only one that killed a mob) just need the 25 ped fee back
2018-11-15 11:00 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi Killz,

Thank you for your reply.

We apologize for the inconvenience but we can see no discrepancies with your event, we will investigate this further but it is not something we can compensate for at this time.

Kind regards,

As you can see they did not refund the fee that they take.. the event was invisible the whole time.. i got all prizes by killing a mob in the event. But due to their bug i got shafted on their fee.

Since I did the events for maybe 2 months it happend to me 2 times.. 1 of the times not being so lucky cause the event poped back up the last day of registration so it was more or less free peds for 3 people that where able to show up.

Anyway BUMP, GL with your new land!

Wow... hearing this is a bit disheartening. I hope they will take some action to fix it. I submitted a support ticket last night and one on Friday night. I have yet to hear back, but when I do I will keep you updated as to what their mode of action will be. I also referenced this very thread and mentioned that I was not the only one experiencing this issue.

I have had very little issues creating events for Deino Island, but I've tried 3 times now to create one for OLA#39 in game, and been unsuccessful all 3 times. Something is definitely bugged with OLA#39.

MA, I hope you read this, and I hope you take this issue seriously enough to correct it.

Thank you.

grats on the new LA and its awesome to see this LA back up to good spawns. i was there last night and had a blast hunting there. keep up the awesome work.

Through the scorching wasteland of Akmuul...

Medium Atrox with good spawns, mixed in with an occasional Neconu.

Back