Votes: 7 38.9%

• Total voters

BloodSung

Mature
Society
Skilling Is Beautiful
Alexander David Blood
Hello Everyone,

I highly doubt that anyone from MindArk reads these often but that is alright. The answer will be most likely "No", I'd still like to get people's opinions on the subject.

The Universe of Entropia
"lack of order or predictability; gradual decline into disorder"... lets start adding order to it...

Most of us play this game for the chance of winning money. That is the drive that brings a lot of players here. Some play this game as a secondary life. That is what I've learned to play this game for.
Others love to grind their arse off. That is in most of us but we want reward for doing such, regardless of the value.
Are we a Player Driven Market, Honestly? Yeah some what.

To the subject now,

Drop more items that are not freaking just resources, Waaaggh!

Seriously, attraction and entertainment helps increase the market even if it floods it.

ITEMS: Weapons, Armor, Doodads, Things that make anyone feel like they've gotten something worth playing with.

Resources: Things used for crafting. IMO: Slow the rate of gain and increase the market value, Oh~~ I know the crafters will hate this, Supply and Demand, Baby.

Besides my rant, I'd love to see some more items in the Market and less dead Owner Shops.

Balance out the drops, Make some more damn armors, weapons, doodads and frivolous b.s.

Freaking spending more money in other train sets, it sucks you know. Yay or Nay, Vote is at the top.

I voted "Nay"

Less items in loot = better for crafters = better for miners.

i voted yay - i like the idea of loot drops - most of it is crap tbh - and it would sure be nice to loot something that you could actually use. on arkadia miners can loot armor so i figure we should all have cross loot transgression. not to mention crossdressing (at least for armor) and no i don't want to cite the politically correct rights of the LBGTQ community(that's communist). but i digress, i mean digest, i mean regress... well you know what i mean:) we should all be able to loot stuff from any profession if not any level ior rarity.

i'd like to loot a blueprint from hunting or mining. or mine up an ancient tt weapon. or craft something by complete accident. as well as providing interesting gameplay, this would increase ingame player communication maybe, at least within societies. deeds should be lootable. wouldn't it be nice to loot an apartment or a moon deed or a CP deed(for this one i feel like those will sell out faster than any deed ever and it'll be all by just a few players. perhaps MA should consider distributing these fairly. and a loot mechanic would work just fine maybe.)

funny how every issue opens a fresh can of worms.

Thank you for taking a moment to respond to the topic as well Y'all. Understandable about the less items Leeloo, I can agree to a point. However, with Alosius' response I like most of it maybe not the part about Deeds. I feel as if those should go for resell on the Auction House and let bidders help increase their Market Value or something.

Back