Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters

BloodSung

Mature
Society
Skilling Is Beautiful
Alexander David Blood
Hello Everyone,

I understand that I could just open my inventory and look for the item I am using... but K.I.S.S. (Keep it simple stupid)

I would love to see a Durability/Decay Bar for the tool being used or something. It would save me time and make me much more lazier than I already am. I believe someone may have suggested this in the past or something but hey, why not throw it back into the grinder~

Yay or Nay?

For those moments when your weapon dies out during a mob, fail,
Expedition Leader, Skilling Is Beautiful
Alexander David Blood

Nay

If you know you weapon which most do or should , you are aware as to how much ammo will kill your weapon.

Personally I repair after each and every run , or hunt. Mostly because OCD demands it.

Awesome idea, some hunts i find myself repairing sword/gun over a dozend times , i have started just keeping the inventory open on the side of my screen to see the TT bars of the weapons, because it got so annoying to have the sword break(which has lifesteal amp) while being beaten on by multiple mobs.
The place where it shows which weapon is equipped could easily show a copy of the TT bar.
The onmouseover display texts already show the decaying tt value nicely too, for a quick check - so just having the tt value as a number counting down could be an option too.

I suggested something like this 5 years ago but of course it went unnoticed :yup:

Make it optional and it's a good idea. I don't need this myself, and I don't want extra clutter on my screen, so I'd want to be able to turn it off.

Back