Larry

Old Alpha
Society
Freelancer
Enviro Larry Lagoono
Latest News

31st August 2020

LA#40 Sold - Red Ped Corporation is closing down

Well, it's been a hell of a ride - but now our Flag Ship Land Area has been sold I believe it's time to close down our operations.

Good luck to the new Land Owner, I wish you well with your new venture.
Cheers! :beerchug:

11th August 2020

Closing Down all Land Area based Events selling LA#40

I've tried to make compelling and interesting Land Area events that would bring some extra spice to hunting, but it looks as though the type of events I like to make and run are not that interesting to the vast majority of hunters out there - so it looks as though it's time to focus my efforts in other areas.

Effective immediately I will be closing down all Land Area based events (this will be displayed on the relevant event pages), and LA#40 will be put up for sale and sold to the first reasonable offer.

Calypso Map will obviously still be kept operational, but other than that everything else will be put on hold until I can find a new area in which I would like to operate.

19th July 2020

New Event Launched - Red Ped: The Chosen One

We have now replaced the Red Ped Redemption event with a revived promotion designed to bring a buzz to the community!

A full-on knock-out competition to win our Atrox Land area......now that is something worth competing for!

We've focused on making entry achievable and specifically staying away from a 'grind to win', so hopefully this will bring some fun and excitement to everyone that wishes to participate.

7th May 2020

Proud Sponsor of Entrolympic Events 2020

Entropia is all about community, so when you see a fabulous social event like Entrolympic Events 2020 we just had to help out!

Therefore we decided to donate 500 ped in prizes and help with marketing for the event so that as many people as possible get to hear about and take part in this great initiative.

5th May 2020

MindArk Official Post - Participant-Organized Events

As a precaution to the official MindArk post about Participant-Organized Events, we submitted a support ticket for MindArk to review our Red Ped Redemption event. Thankfully support have now come back saying that the event does not violate any of their policies and so we will be continuing the event as usual.

24th March 2020

Red Ped Foundation rolled into CalypsoMaps.com

Due to the size and scope of the main project we were working on to give back to the community, all resources and effort for the Red Ped Foundation initiative is now being applied to www.CalypsoMap.com.

The associated forum post can be viewed by Clicking Here.

Red Ped Corporation is in no way connected with MindArk PE AB® or any of MindArks' Planet Partners™.
All logos, brand names and concepts are the sole property of their respective owners.

Last edited:
:D

Last edited:

Last edited:

Last edited:
Reserved for future use

Last edited:
Reserved for future use.

Can't wait to see you as an official ingane corporation when MA adds support for that like they "promised".

Thank you!

Yeah I'm looking forward to that too......

I'm sure they will. I have faith in new management. :cool:

10 shares sold :yay:
Still looking for more investors

3600 ped sold in shares
will you be the next investor?

Back