Anyone know avatar Alex Star Grey?

Status
I got it all back !!!!
Alex is a reliable person after all!
Especially when he wouldn't have had to pay me anything, but suggested returning the lost money himself :)
Thanks again and problem solved :)
All the best to everyone and accuracy in trading :) Everyone needs it and I hope we all learn from our mistakes!:scratch2:

Best wishes Celia

You started this thread a year ago, did he return everything just now? or back then?

You started this thread a year ago, did he return everything just now? or back then?

I talked whit him and he say its working on resolve problem whit Celia so i quess its today or yesterday she got her CLDS :D

We can only imagine how much people are out there that even didnt bother to contact him

I talked whit him and he say its working on resolve problem whit Celia so i quess its today or yesterday she got her CLDS :D

So he has been ignoring her for a year and suddenly decides to fix auction mistakes... now that MA is investigating him, otherwise he would've kept ignoring you all like he has always done.

I think he's just trying to save face now that he's in trouble with MA.

Whatever, happy for OP and all that but... come on...

A year to get back those clds wonder how many didnt bother or come on forums or use them for that matter.

I got 7800 peds back today because he didnt have any CLDx`s left...
So 1950 x 4

Thanks for answering, like I said before something shady is going on with this guy. I don't know what to think anymore.

I'm glad you got your things back !

Maybe he realised he is never gonna get any money out of this game and decided to give back what he indirectly stole :) so he can sleep at night? hehe

Right, it seems that the topic of this thread has been resolved, yet we keep getting posts that violate rules 2.2 and 2.13 (among others) aimed at various players, so I am closing it.

If you believe that someone is violating the ToU/EULA of Entropia Universe, please make a support case detailing this. The forum is not the place to discuss accusations against specific players.

Status
Back