Active Shop List - Calypso Shopping Malls

Medusa didn't exist last time I played, but after coming back a week ago, I was out there 2 days ago for the first time.
Some good shops out there for sure :)

You have an excellent list here :) I was wondering though if you could add my shop to the list for shops in Twin Peaks Mall?:)

Updated a few shops :)

Great List! :wtg:

Thank you for all the time and effort you put into this for everyone.
This is a great time saver to skim through when shopping for items and don't feel like taking a huge chunk of time looking.

+rep

:beerchug:

Great List! :wtg:

Thank you for all the time and effort you put into this for everyone.
This is a great time saver to skim through when shopping for items and don't feel like taking a huge chunk of time looking.

+rep

:beerchug:

Thanks Rose :ahh:

please change on next update:

Port Atlantis Mall: Floor2 #11L:Enhancer & ArMatrix shop
Hunting (guns, melee, amps), Enhancers (weapon, tool, armor, mining), Blueprints (armor)

no more Blueprints - now 10MG Pills (Accu,Deva,Hyper) on stock

Stickied this thread as way more up to date that the origional, and added a link to the origional in the opening post.

:)

please change on next update:

Port Atlantis Mall: Floor2 #11L:Enhancer & ArMatrix shop
Hunting (guns, melee, amps), Enhancers (weapon, tool, armor, mining), Blueprints (armor)

no more Blueprints - now 10MG Pills (Accu,Deva,Hyper) on stock

Updated :)

Stickied this thread as way more up to date that the origional, and added a link to the origional in the opening post.

:)

Thanks so much safara! You're the best! :clap:

Hey Legend, please update my shop info

Twin Peaks Floor 3 #13
--------------------------------------------
Armatrix Guns, Armatrix Amplifiers,
Mayhem Delta, Gamma, Beta, Alpha Amps,
Gizmo Prints with QR, High Tiered Rate Guns

Thank you!!

Hey Legend, please update my shop info

Twin Peaks Floor 3 #13
Armatrix Guns, Armatrix Amplifiers,
Mayhem Delta, Gamma, Beta, Alpha Amps,
Gizmo Prints with QR, High Tiered Rate Guns

Thank you!!

Updated :)

I have gone to each mall and recorded all the item points for every shop listed and I have updated this information here in the first post in this thread.

Of particular interest is each Malls overall statistics. I have compared the numbers from a year ago and reported whether this number has increased, decreased or if it has remained unchanged, as you can see below:

Twin Peaks Mall
(Last updated: 10 March 2020)
Item Points available: 4,785 6% in the last 12 months
Item Points used: 3,369 19% in the last 12 months

Port Atlantis Mall
Item Points available: 3,260 no change in the last 12 months
Item Points used: 1,260 35% in the last 12 months

Emerald Lakes Mall
Item Points available: 7,900 no change in the last 12 months
Item Points used: 2,286 2% in the last 12 months

Deer Mall
Item Points available: 2,280 no change in the last 12 months
Item Points used: 1,397 6% in the last 12 months

Medusa Bazaar
Item Points available: 1,960 12.5% in the last 12 months
Item Points used: 1,579 24% in the last 12 months

We can clearly see an upsurge of activity both at Twin Peaks mall and Medusa Bazaar, while Port Atlantis mall on the other hand seems to be going inactive with 35% fewer items on offer compared with a year ago.

In the last 12 months:
- 260 item points were purchased for shops at Twin Peaks mall
- 220 item points were purchased for shops at Medusa Bazaar

At a rate of 100 PED per additional item point, that's a revenue of 48k PED for MindArk.

Just wanted to share, hope you find this as interesting as I do :)

Legends

Last edited:
Hey mate, update shop please on Floor 1 Shop#1 of Medusa, Thanks Its now a big mining shop

would you be willing to update the port Atlantis floor 3 shop 7
i am mainly an armor shop currently but i can craft in all professions except textures and tailoring i want to be a rare/expensive ul blueprint shop
i have an ul rare blueprint in my shop and i would like to try to sell more
i may have high crafting levels and a shop but i don't have a lot of experience in the crafted market
however i am very knowledgeable in the blueprint market since i have more then 30 pages of blueprint

i don't know what i will craft i kind of gradually chipped in to this shop and have no idea what sells in the crafted armors but i plan to stay in the rare blueprint business

so maybe ul blueprints + crafted random (my items are from crafting now (i have sold a few pets but i don't want to sell them anymore and probably won't hunt and do mining))

please change on next update :)

Medusa Floor 3 Number 5
Now a Shop full with Components

Hey mate, update shop please on Floor 1 Shop#1 of Medusa, Thanks Its now a big mining shop
would you be willing to update the port Atlantis floor 3 shop 7
i am mainly an armor shop currently but i can craft in all professions except textures and tailoring i want to be a rare/expensive ul blueprint shop
i have an ul rare blueprint in my shop and i would like to try to sell more
i may have high crafting levels and a shop but i don't have a lot of experience in the crafted market
however i am very knowledgeable in the blueprint market since i have more then 30 pages of blueprint

i don't know what i will craft i kind of gradually chipped in to this shop and have no idea what sells in the crafted armors but i plan to stay in the rare blueprint business

so maybe ul blueprints + crafted random (my items are from crafting now (i have sold a few pets but i don't want to sell them anymore and probably won't hunt and do mining))
please change on next update :)

Medusa Floor 3 Number 5
Now a Shop full with Components

All updated :)

Update me please too :)

I also own the Twin Peaks Mall floor 1 shop 13

When you get a chance, feel free to remove the King's Quarry shop info from Emerald Fl 2. #12, and transfer it over to Emerald Fl 1. #11 (310 IP there).

Hey Legend,
Please update Medusa Floor 1 Shop#1 now big Item Points
and Twin Peaks Mall Floor 1 Shop#13S [ Miks' Mining Shop (Amps/Enhancers) ]

When you get a chance, feel free to remove the King's Quarry shop info from Emerald Fl 2. #12, and transfer it over to Emerald Fl 1. #11 (310 IP there).

Hey Legend,
Please update Medusa Floor 1 Shop#1 now big Item Points
and Twin Peaks Mall Floor 1 Shop#13S [ Miks' Mining Shop (Amps/Enhancers) ]

All updated :)

Rowan's original Shop List was such a useful resource but sadly it hasn't been updated since 2014 and has become outdated.

So this is my take on a new Active Shop List. I guess I didn't quite fully appreciate how monumental of an undertaking this would be, I have spent quite a bit of time on this already and haven't gotten very far with it yet. But I wanted to post what I do have so far anyways and will keep on updating the information as I acquire it until it is finished and I have managed to list ALL the shops on Calypso.

-------

How to read the information given:

This is a list of all the Shopping Malls on Calypso and all of the shops within each mall and what they have on offer. I have added to this Medusa Bazaar, since it has a very similar setup to a mall and has been very active lately, and perhaps will also add the info for Corinth Marketplace and Chateau Liberte Marketplace at some point in the near future.

In this list, it is only possible to give a general idea of inventory. For more specifics, the individual shop threads are linked below (if they exist). If it says (No offerings) next to a shop it means that no items are currently for sale in this shop.

I have endeavored to create 'Categories' that make sense for the types of items that are offered in shops. For example, a general category of 'Hunting' would mean any type of item that a hunter could use in his hunting activities, be it a weapon, Fap, mindforce chip, amps, etc... Armors and Enhancers are also used by hunters but these have their own separate categories since there are many shops that specialize in selling Armors or Enhancers exclusively, and not other hunting goods.

The main Categories for items that can be found in shops are as follows:
Hunting (such as: guns, melee, mindforce, attachments, FAPs, UL items)
Mining (such as: amps, finders, excavators, refiners)
Tools (such as: harvester, scanner, colorator, texturizer)
Armor (such as: sets, random, looted, crafted, male, female, armor plates)
Deeds (such as: apartments, plots, hangar, shop, CLDs, AUDs)
Housing (such as: furniture, lamps, decorations)
Blueprints (such as: textures, tailoring, weapons, armor, random)
Materials (such as: mined, looted, crafted)
Fashion (such as: clothes, beauty, paint, textures)
Enhancers (such as: weapon, armor, tool, mining)
Skills (such as: ESI, hunting, mining, crafting)
Vehicles (such as: land, sea, air, amphibious, attachments, RK-5/20, Welding Wire)
Pets (such as: tamed, looted, leveled, Whips, Animal Brush)

Note 1: if the shop only has one of a particular item, for example, a bristlehog level 1 pet, I may omit to list the shop as offering Pets so as to focus instead on those item categories of which the shop offers many items to choose from.

Note 2: rare unlimited items may be listed by name using {brackets}, likewise if there are very few items left for sale in a shop, I may choose instead to simply list these items by {name} instead of by their categories.

Note 3: the first category listed is usually the one most predominant in that shop, the 2nd category is the next most predominant one, and so on.

Note 4: the word 'random' is used below to mean that no consideration has been given as to which types of items to offer, instead the shop owner most likely just put whatever he had looted up for sale.

Calypso Shopping Malls

Twin Peaks Mall
Item Points available: 4,785 6% in the last 12 months
Item Points used: 3,369 19% in the last 12 months
Auction & Terminals: on every floor

Floor 1
#1L:Hot Stuff Fashion105/160Fashion (clothes), Armor (random, looted), Blueprints, Housing (decorations), Tools (colorator, texturizer), Materials (looted)
#2S:61/65Armor (sets, crafted, male, female), Mining (finders, excavators, refiners), Hunting (guns)
#3S:0/65(No offerings)
#4L:Entropia Artworks109/200Hunting (guns, FAPs, melee, mindforce), Mining (finders, excavators, refiners), Pets, Deeds, Blueprints, Housing (decorations)
#5L:Global Hyperstore133/160Hunting (melee, guns, FAPs), Fashion (clothes), Mining (finders), Armor (random, armor plates), Blueprints
#7S:Discount Ore Warehouse5/65Ore (ospra)
#8S:32/65Armor {Supremacy (M), Shadow foot (F)}
#10L:Chudy Stanislaw205/205Furniture, Decorations, Deeds (Land Plot, Apartment, Estate)
#11L:Entropia Top Tamer118/160Pets (tamed pets, whips, animal brush), Housing (decorations)
#12S:Swag Inc.35/125Hunting (guns, FAPs, attachments), Armor (male, female, looted)
#13S:Mik's Mining Shop85/85Finders, Amps and Depth Enhancers
#14L:Buzz Lightyear's Hunting Shop207/260Hunting (guns, amps, sights), Fashion (clothes), Housing (decorations)
Floor 2
#1L:Animal Armor Shop200/200Armor (sets, male, female, crafted, looted, armor plates)
#2S:Cat's Make-up46/105Fashion (beauty)
#3S:Theo's Looted Items52/65Materials (looted), Armor (sets, male, unlimited)
#4L:Robot Armor Shop180/180Armor (sets, male, female, crafted, looted, armor plates), Pets (tamed, leveled)
#5L:Thiti's Shop29/160Skills, Blueprints (guns)
#7S:Old Sindbad Bazaar39/65Enhancers (mining), Pets
#8S:Quality Philosophy17/65(No offerings)
#10L:Rapid Pet Store144/165Hunting (random), Armor (random), Pets
#11L:Mayhem Armor Shop200/200Armor (sets, male, female, crafted, looted, armor plates)
#12S:64/65Housing (decorations)
#13S:ACID Protection65/65Armor (sets, male, female, limited), Armor plates (limited, unlimited)
#14L:Buzz Lightyear's Mining Shop174/260Mining, Fashion (clothes), Housing (furniture, lamps), Tools (harvester)
Floor 3
#1L:Foudil's shop140/160Hunting (mindforce, FAPs, guns, amps), Armor (random, looted)
#2S:61/65(No offerings, shop is for sale by owner)
#3S:The Confused Monkey56/85Vehicles (land), Hunting (enhancers, amps, melee)
#4L:159/160Fashion (textures), Hunting (guns, FAPs, mindforce), Pets (tamed, leveled), Housing (furniture, decorations)
#5L:48/160Blueprints (weapon attachments, weapon enhancers)
#7S:16/65Pets (tamed, looted), Materials (resources, loot), Housing (decorations)
#8S:Firecracker-Beginners95/125Hunting (ArMatrix guns, amps, attachments, enhancers)
#10L:Angel's Combat Boutique165/165(No offerings)
#11L:NADIE'S122/160Fashion (clothes, textures), Deeds (shop)
#12S:Freaks of Nature Inc.28/65Materials (mined, looted), Housing (decorations), Hunting (FAPs, guns)
#13S:ArMatrix Gun & Amps101/105Hunting (ArMatrix, guns, amps), Blueprints (gizmo)
#14L:Buzz Lightyear's Protection Shop233/260Armor (crafted, armor plates, enhancers), Fashion (sunglasses), Housing (decorations), Hunting (FAPs)

Port Atlantis Mall
Item Points available: 3,260 no change in the last 12 months
Item Points used: 1,260 35% in the last 12 months

Floor 1
#1L:0/110
#2S:SOO's Shop43/105Welding Wire, Blueprints (random), Sweat, MF chips
#3S:GuMa Shop11/65{Combustor (100), Diluted Sweat (1000)}
#4L:105/110Hunting (guns, amps, melee, MF, FAPs), Armor (crafted, looted, m & f), Mining, Pets (tamed), Vehicles (air)
#5L:Farstar Fashion118/130Fashion (clothes), Blueprints (textures, tailoring)
#7S:36/45Hunting (MF, guns, melee), Armor (looted, random), Pets (tamed)
#8S:The Lion's Den6/45(No offerings)
#10LSouthern Fortress81/175{few parts of Ursa (L) and Hydra (L) armor left}
#11L:The Stevens' Family Store81/110Blueprints (textures, armor), Housing (decorations), {GeoTrek AL21 Canis}
#12S:7/45(No offerings)
#13S:Monster Hunting73/105Armor (sets, m & f), Fashion (clothes), Hunting (melee, guns, FAPs), Mining
#14L:82/110Blueprints (amps, welding wire, other), Hunting (amps), Fashion (clothes)
Floor 2
#1L:Corleone Shop81/110Blueprints (random), Hunting (guns, mindforce, amps), Deeds (plot, LA), DNA samples, Materials (random), Armor (random)
#2S:Dead Man's Plunder44/45Armor (BodyGuard m&f), Hunting (FAPs, guns), Pets (tamed, looted)
#3S:Ivy's Hunt & Mining44/45Mining (amps), Hunting (guns, amps, FAPs)
#4L:26/110Hunting (guns, mindforce, melee, attachments), Armor (random), Materials (loot), ESI
#5L:26/110(price not set on items)
#7S:0/45(No offerings)
#8S:Nekolution.com44/45Hunting (guns, mindforce), Armor (looted), Materials (looted), Blueprints (random)
#10L:73/155(No offerings)
#11L:Enhancer & ArMatrix shop164/165Hunting (guns, melee, amps), Enhancers (weapon, tool, armor, mining), 10mg Pills (Accu, Deva, Hyper)
#12S:Spacely's Outlet23/45(price not set on items except for {Light Mind Essence})
#13S:41/45Hunting (UL items, guns, mindforce), Blueprints (random), Fashion (clothes), Housing
#14L:Emma's51/190Blueprints (textures, tailoring), Pets (leveled, tamed), Fashion (clothes, textures), Skill Implants (texturing)
Floor 3
#1L:Alex's Shop76/110Hunting (amps, guns, melee)
#2S:Baron's Little Bit of Everything39/45Hunting (guns, melee), Fashion (beauty, paint)
#3S:Bunny Invest81/105Fashion (clothes), Housing (furniture, decorations)
#4L:Bunny Invest97/110Fashion (clothes), Housing (furniture, decorations), Deeds (shop)
#5L:54/110Hunting (guns), Blueprints (random)
#7S:Unknown Seven's UL BPs8/45{Lich (M,L) armor parts}, {Aquila Harness (L) Blueprint}, {Pegasus Shins (L) Blueprint}
#8S:Rabbids25/45(No offerings)
#10L:19/115Hunting (mindforce, FAPs), Armor (random), Housing (decorations), Pets (tamed)
#11L:24/110(No offerings)
#12S:14/45{Scott & Barlow BP-30 (L), Imperium Boots (M,L), GYRO Combat Fap-14 (L)}
#13S:19/45(price not set on items except for {Saturn Globe Lamp})
#14L:Auktuma's108/110Mining (finders), Fashion (clothes), Hunting (FAPs, melee, launcher), Materials (crafted), Other Tools

Emerald Lakes Mall
Item Points available: 7,900 no change in the last 12 months
Item Points used: 2,286 2% in the last 12 months

Floor 1
#1L:Kikki Jikki Defense3/310(No offerings, shop for sale by owner)
#2S:Peanut's Bazaar22/125(No offerings)
#3S:Shop Cyrene107/125Fashion (clothes, combat masks), Housing (decorations), Hunting (guns, FAPs), Armor (armor plates)
#4L:GloryHound Thoughts & Shots47/310Hunting (mindforce)
#5L:74/315Armor (looted, random), Hunting (FAPs)
#7S:Lady Lustreal's Emporium61/125Armor (random), Materials (looted), Fashion (clothes, textures), BPs (random), Housing (decorations), Hunting
#8S:Lady Lustreal's Emporium31/125Armor (random), Materials (looted), Fashion (clothes, textures), BPs (random), Housing (decorations)
#10L:52/310(Access is set to: "Private, not invited")
#11L:King's Quarry285/310Materials (mined, crafted), Blueprints (textures, furniture)
#12S:0/125(No offerings)
#13S:Enhancer Shop94/125(Access is set to: "Private, not invited")
#14L:Summer's Fashion Designs202/330Fashion (clothes, textures), Armor (Ghost (F), Mark.5A plates)
Floor 2
#1L:154/320Materials (mined, looted, crafted), Fashion (textures, paint), Blueprints (components, amps, tools), Hunting (guns, mindforce)
#2S:115/125(No offerings)
#3S:The Supply Line29/125{Svempa S40 (L), Bull Tac10 (L), Chromatophore Mk. 1 Shin Guards (F,C,L)}, Mats (loot), Housing (signs)
#4L:Don Loki Lokus310/310Hunting (ArMatrix, guns, amps, melee, FAPs), Armor (crafted armor plates) Enhancers (weapons, armor), Tools
#5L:110/315Fashion (textures, paint), Materials (crafted, looted)
#7S:Kater's80/125Hunting (ArMatrix, guns, melee, attachments)
#8S:darkadis81/150Enhancers (weapon, mining), Mining (amps, finders), Blueprints (enhancer, attachment), Beacons, Strongboxes
#10L:0/310(shop has never been claimed)
#11L:Cat's Boutique176/310Fashion (clothes)
#12S:DonLokiLokus76/135Hunting (FAPs, Armor), Mining (Amps, Finders, Enhancers)
#13S:70's Shop68/125Mining (refiners, finders), Vehicles (RK-5), Armor {Bodyguard (F,L), Mark.1A}, Hunting (amps, guns)
#14L:BigDaddy's73/310Blueprints (random), Armor (looted, random)
Floor 3
(3rd floor Shops haven't been sold by the mall owner yet)

Deer Mall
Item Points available: 2,280 no change in the last 12 months
Item Points used: 1,397 6% in the last 12 months
Auction & Terminals: no
Floor 1
1:Maximal Supply Co.39/185Hunting (looted guns, mindforce, FAPs), Mining {Ziplex Z10 Seeker (L)}
2:42/55Hunting (guns, mindforce), {Pyrite}, Pets (leveled)
3:deanie64/110Hunting (ArMatrix, guns, melee, amps), Materials (crafted), Armor (looted, random)
4:152/160Fashion (beauty, clothes, textures, paint), UL items (weapons, armor, FAPs), Housing (decorations)
5:115/115Fashion (paint, beauty), Housing (signs), Blueprints (armor, components, random), {Predator (M,L)} armor parts
6:Pal's10/55{Riker UL1 (L)}, {Basic Pattern Shirt (M,C)}, {Argonaut Fractured Skull}, {Christmas Reindeer}
7:20/190(No offerings)
8:108/110Materials (mined, looted, crafted), Blueprints (random), Hunting (guns), Armor (random)
9:ManBearPig's55/55UL items (beauty chairs/tools, weapons), Housing (decorations), BPs (random), Vehicles
10:33/75Pixie armor parts, Level 1 Finder amps, Mind Essence, Vivo T10
11:Maccadoodles Discount Warehouse81/110Pets (tamed, leveled), Blueprints (random), Armor (random), Vehicles
Floor 2
1:TusaLusa Shop43/55Hunting (guns, mindforce), {Sollomate Crusho}
2:27/110Materials (mined, looted), {Breer M1A (L)}
3:18/55Blueprints (component)
4:Delta Force18/160{IFN - Medical Refrigerator}, {Rectangular Downlight}
5:Dessy's Furniture & Much More77/110Materials (Drake loot), Armor (Hoplite, Pixie), Hunting (guns, melee)
6:Dekan's68/75Fashion (textures), Blueprints (textures), Materials (looted, mined), {Plumatergus DNA Samples}
7:Bilko's53/55Materials (looted), {Animal Essence}
8:Dessy's Clothing78/110Fashion (clothes)
9:Cat's Home Furniture68/110Housing (decorations, furniture, lights)
10:CrutchCo Cloth & Craft55/55Fashion (clothes, beauty, textures), Hunting (guns, FAPs, mindforce), Housing (decorations), Mining
11:Xen's General Store45/55Armor (random), Hunting (FAPs)
12:Smith Store47/110Materials (random), Blueprints (random)

Medusa Bazaar
Item Points available: 1,960 12.5% in the last 12 months
Item Points used: 1,579 24% in the last 12 months
Auction & Terminals: 5th floor
Floor 1
1:1Mik's Mining shop125/140Finders, Amps and Depth Enhancers
1:2Lady Lustreal's Emporium11/40Materials (crafted), Armor (looted)
1:3Firecracker200/200Hunting (ArMatrix, guns, amps), Armor (Perseus, male & female), Enhancers (weapons)
1:4Captain Jack's Booty Hole104/120Blueprints (ArMatrix weapons), Materials (crafted), Pets (leveled)
1:5North's Mining Shop72/80Mining (amps, finders, excavators), Enhancers (mining)
1:649/80{Pall Stool (C)}, {Ancient Daikiba Pet}, {Human Skull}
Floor 2
2:1Aaron's39/40Hunting (guns, pills, amps), Vehicles (WW, RK-5), Strongboxes, {Chelydra Helmet (F)}
2:222/40{DevaStim}, {AccuStim}, {Dehera Tall Urn}
2:379/120(No offerings)
2:499/100Materials (looted), Hunting (guns), Pets (looted), {Shogun SGA Edition (F)}
2:5Medusa Mining Shop33/40Mining (amps), Enhancers (mining)
2:6Electra's Enhancers23/40Enhancers (weapon)
Floor 3
3:1Medusa's Cellar (Armor)41/60Armor (male, low-level, {Pulsar Armor Plate 3(L)})
3:2Medusa's Cellar (Land & Estates)56/60Deeds {Genesis Star Tower C, 4E}
3:3UL Rare Items99/120
3:4MIKS' Hunt shop132/140Armor (Perseus), Hunting (ArMatrix, Damage Enhancers, Pills)
3:5SonicHero1's Component shop104/120Crafted Components
3:6Alya's Atelier112/120Fashion (clothes), Deeds (apartments)
Floor 4
4:122/40{C.A.P. 107(L)}, Pills (5mg)
4:2Eve Evey Everglades38/40Fashion (face tattoos), Seasonal Strongboxes
4:3prins evy laurent86/120Hunting (ArMatrix, guns, melee, amps), Enhancers (weapon)
4:4Soko's Bazaar109/120Enhancers (weapon), Strongboxes, Land Plot Deed (Ark)
4:5AP PLATES KINGDOM39/40Armor (crafted armor plates)
4:62/40(set to private)

Cape Corinth Marketplace
(Last updated:
Item Points available:
Item Points used:
-

Chateau Liberte Marketplace
(Last updated:
Item Points available:
Item Points used:
-
Great list, thanks for sharing! Had no idea there were so many selling places.

Hi, not sure if this thread still gets updates but I've been owner of Medusa 1:2 for a while and shop sells Enhancers (All Types - Mostly Damage).

People's Swap Shop , Medusa f1:s6 UL weapons and gear buy,sell,trade,rent
Gente Madman Malparido

No longer accurate, Floor 3 1L is owned by me (Zen Aetheo Dule) and I am selling clothing, pets and other items at the moment.

Back