SpaceX launches Falcon Heavy rocket

Thorns Rose

Elite
Society
Calypso Rescue Team
New York Rose
Well, besides having a wonderful Easter weekend with family and friends, I did nerd out on the rocket launch after. I hope everyone had a great weekend.

I watched that live. Awesome commentators. Makes you feel like you almost know something about rocket science. :laugh: Just mind boggling work of technology to get those three rockets working together. And also really happy for Middle East getting their comm sat up and running.

Thanks for posting this :) I remember watching the Saturn V launches during the Apollo program and I thought that was pretty amazing at the time, but this is something else :)

I saw it on youtube live, and I visited spacex today (Kennedy space center). I loved the livestream.. great stuff

we need elon musk to come help fix us. that man is a visionary hero. media is retarded to slight him. bring him on. pot and all! put him in charge of long vision far sight.

Y that stuff is amazing. Lucky Spawn. :) I will say when I saw just the shuttle there I got surprisingly emotional just thinking of the innovations behind that amazing program. Some of the greatest collaborations humans have come up with. Nerds rule.

Back