Share System - Crystal Palace Space Station Shares

Less than 30K left and going, going...

Edit: 26K left...

Should all be gone in an hour or so.

Oops, double post

Less than 30K left and going, going...

Edit: 26K left...

Should all be gone in an hour or so.

Ahhh, to bad. I wanted more but no more time to clean storage for it.

15k left.

I guess all will be sold before the end of the day.

i want to buy more, too :)

but looks like the customer support will be to slow to handle my support case in time :mad:

atleast i will save a lot of money :silly2:

I think no shares will be left within an hour or two. Any theories on why they sold so quick? I must be missing something :)

I think no shares will be left within an hour or two. Any theories on why they sold so quick? I must be missing something :)

Was also amazed about how fast they were gone.....could be the mixture of some factors like...cheap,speculating for later,hope,faith for future hunting there (since aurli and kreltin did drop good stuff in past)....

Eddie

I think all of them have been shared already by loads of people, but:

• Established Estate with results throughout the years;
  • Big nostalgia feeling;
  • Buyer's hype (the "oh they're selling so quick wow factor");
  • Good overall return calculations (if everything goes as planned);
  • More hype;
  • Can be bough both in game and out of game;
  • Resellers looking at a quick opportunity to sell once the selling system is in place to make a quick buck;

Just to name a few :) Frankly don't think it's a bad investment but the premises behind it worry me.

It's because they are both in game and in webshop and are only 10 peds a pop... that's luxury money folks can afford all across the virtual universe. Also, it's an asset that's already complete. Moon on Ark still ain't complete, not by a far shot.

Hopefully Mindark learned from this... One reason Moon Deeds didn't sell out I suspect was because they were all in webshop, not in game as well.

AUD originally were in game in an NPC. Then they got moved to other forms of selling. This sale happened both in game and out so that's a big way to get most money from both already in game ped and out of game cash as well... Hopefully more sales will happen like that to speed up the process. Some just cannot do or do not want to drop more cash in to the game via webshop as they all got money tied up in game already. Others are just the opposite.

Also, people remember CLD days... what the original cost was for CLD originally vs now. Yes, ROI likely won't be at CLD levels, but it will hopefully be somewhere near it.

Still wish Mindark would do something more for those of us that originally bought in to compets than they did, but ah well... live and learn... for some this is a way to hopefully spend on an in game investment that may have better results than that fiasco did... Most of what I invested was mainly already in game. I did do a tiny deposit to get a few more out of webshop too, but this is a better use of in game peds than just having them sit in junk in an apartment no one is buying.

(Probably would have sold off more furniture, etc. if I had thought about it, and they'd made better announcement about when the sale was happening earlier on)

Also doesn't hurt that the advertised the hell out of this as there was a big press release that's all over the internet.

Last edited:
Being able to see the counter has changed to dynamics of the sale compared to AUD/Ark moon imo.

Maybe this is also a contributing factor to why the deeds are selling so fast.

True, they are all valid "pros". Now let me share some of the "cons" I see:

1. Best-case scenario you are stuck with the shares until september. And MA has a tendency to not deliver on their promises, could be years before you can sell them (hopefully not).

2. The 2018 revenue probably had a big bump due to FEN. Why didn't they share previous years?

3. New system... very scary with MA. They aren't known for quality assurance.

4. Everyone is taking for granted that MA will do a good job managing the LAs. I have my doubts, honestly.

Just to be clear, I hope they are a huge success.

All sold out.

In less than 48 hours.

SOLD OUT! - in under 48 hrs!
That's half a million dollars traded pretty quickly. I suspect most was from freeing up in-game peds, but it shows that we do have a pretty active economy and peds in the system!

congratulations to all people that managed to buy. :)

SOLD OUT! - in under 48 hrs!
That's half a million dollars traded pretty quickly. I suspect most was from freeing up in-game peds, but it shows that we do have a pretty active economy and peds in the system!

I wonder if Buzz got payed in realtime and was able to buy his own shares (for future sales at mu) - he definately came on and off alot the last 48 hours ;)

now all the shareholders will wait for their return, but who will lose a few kpeds to feed this new tribe :laugh:

big proof of strenght by ma by allowing people to buy them with peds and big win for both seller and buyers. I can easy picture them stand on aud at rate 3:1 or even 2:1.
This proves ma have strong financial behind this year and as far as i can see game economy didnt suffer a little the peds getting out from platform.
Also, the fact cld and aud price didnt got affected much means that it was really a cheaper price than it should have been. They sold too fast, and also they will yield over expectation as long as now people have a chance to hunt in a la they own like in au.
grz to everyone.

selling CP shares.
20 ped each.

Will be delivered after september 2019(?).

:wtg::tongue2:

I wonder if Buzz got payed in realtime and was able to buy his own shares (for future sales at mu) - he definately came on and off alot the last 48 hours ;)

Now that they have sold I guess we can speak more freely about what we hope and expect. Does anyone have some idea of whether Buzz did turnover himself in the domes? If he bought a large number of shares - speculation - he would still have that incentive.

I have noticed that AUD payouts have been in negative sync with Caly events, i.e. revenue is less when big Caly events are on. It appears that events on Ark are now being shared with the moon, so AUD payouts may fluctuate more in the future. As CP is much closer to Caly it will be interesting to see how CP revenue fluctuates week by week and during event times such as the migration.

I must admit I am very surprised and I undervalued the power of buying deeds.I knew they are best investment in the game but 2 mobs to sell so many deeds caught me by surprise :)
gl :)

I wonder if the speed of them selling out, if unexpected, might be motivation enough to push the implementation of their tradability forward to the June update.

To flip them for a 20%+ profit in 4-5 months. Some with a lot of shares will probably hunt there a lot to protect/increase the value of their shares before sale time.

I wonder if the speed of them selling out, if unexpected, might be motivation enough to push the implementation of their tradability forward to the June update.

Why do that when they have a guarantee that none of the funds will be withdrawn for at least 4 months, plus the usual 2 months after that.

There are many reasons why these sold so fast, but I think the two main reasons they sold so quickly were:

One: 10 PED price point (reaches entire EU audience, literally anyone can afford one)

Two: Purchase made possible w/ funds already in game

If I had to further speculate, I would say the ultimate sale price of these things could be hitting 20 PED a pop, or even 25 PED, who knows. I do think the first day they go on sale in the Fall they sell for 12-13 PED each. These are all just guesses, who really knows.

Grats to those that got some -- I know I had gear listed on the auction and my plan was to wake up and buy more when things sold. Unfortunately, the deeds were all sold out sometime during the night while I slept! :p oh well.

I'm curious to see what new events MA has planned for CP in the coming months/years.

Cheers

If at least 1 pec per deed as been accumulated by then, yes :).

5k Aurli HoF today, think we will see the pec payout this week.

There is some action up there.

Back