Share System - Crystal Palace Space Station Shares

Price per share: 10 PED

joke.jpg

Put me down as a 'maybe'.

thank you for the fast updates and the relatively acceptable delay between news and actual action. i like this share system, id like to see cld and aud in there too and outside normal auction that i think should be used just on items.
my 2pecs.... BUY AS MANY DEED AS POSSIBLE

Ma will be managing the la
Where are they going to "buy" the fertilizer?
The cost you mention would assume that they were a player and actually had to pay for the fertilizer, which they are not.
I just see it as a sneaky way to give less to the share holders.

Someone saw the same as me! I am shocked there's another dumbass like me!

Where did Buzz buy his fertilizers from? AH i am guessing mostly or from players. That is the reason an avatar was allocated for the purpose by MA. What you see as sneaky/shady way is the only way i can see of how things should be done. Removing the need of fertilizer would be giving the estate extra value which it did not possess earlier. 20k+ is in fertilizer cost per year which should not just disappear because of the estate being sold via shares/deeds. AUD/CLD both have similar components in there payout structure as well.

Shame they couldn't price this better.

I make more % on the dividend stocks my withdrawals buy and real estate, which I wholly and legally own, and I don't have a withdrawal fee or a 45 day wait.

For this kind of cost, and no actual legal ownership/protection conveyed. There is absolutely no reason or motivation to jump on these aside from novelty.

Its kinda simple really. They have given you the figures. Whether one chooses to invest or not to is upto an individual and everyone has there own ROI criterion. Personally i think CLD ROI was bad for EU and MA when they gave it out but then that was the need of the hour at the time. With 10% ROI if they can manage it long term this will sell for sure as long as these shares can be resold anytime. CLD and AUD find buyers at <8% ROI so this actually has a premium built in.

For me personally, all i want to understand is whether they can be resold or not and if so how.

Where did Buzz buy his fertilizers from? AH i am guessing mostly or from players. That is the reason an avatar was allocated for the purpose by MA. What you see as sneaky/shady way is the only way i can see of how things should be done. Removing the need of fertilizer would be giving the estate extra value which it did not possess earlier. 20k+ is in fertilizer cost per year which should not just disappear because of the estate being sold via shares/deeds. AUD/CLD both have similar components in there payout structure as well.

Why should it not disappear? The estate is now gone, in it's current state it cannot be sold to another person again, unless there's one ignorant person willing to just splurge his money for such a stupid investment, which I am sure there are plenty prowling about (and most of them through no fault of their own). Unless you're telling me they're not selling 100% of the estate to stakeholders (which they aren't since they keep 5% royalties to start with), and in fact they value CP even higher than the value they forwarded, which makes this issue even more insane. Plus they already inflated the estate's price by giving the figure they gave on the shares total worth, and again, I am assuming that's 100% value, and not 49%... Would only make it more silly.

They are the bloody GameMasters... Are they going to be buying Fertilizer from the Auction House? Don't make me laugh some more. Supply and Demand have nothing to do with that issue alone, in fact it's the most trivial part of this whole issue since they control supply and deman on a whim. They are the GameMasters, and not only that, they are also the coders. Enough said on that matter to be honest. Specialy since no MindArk employee is allowed to make transactions with other players due to their status... That is, if this "MindArk Official" is an employee and not a player himself.

This forum, this game.... So much has changed since 2005... Nobody is willing to read, think analize, just fully money driven, get a cheap workaround to make some coin and screw everyone else trying to have fun and actualy play....nothing else.

wait a sec, did I miss a memo? :wise: I thought Buzz Lightyear owns CP? What happens to his income?

wait a sec, did I miss a memo? :wise: I thought Buzz Lightyear owns CP? What happens to his income?

He sold the estate back to MA, and its being distributed as he stated through a new shares system. Makes it easier for big time investments to be sold this way, and I partly agree.

We will soon find out.

When i used to mine a lot i had buzz buy my growth many times.
We get the name of the buyer dont we so wont take too long to see if this new avater is buying any and in what qtty

We will soon find out.

When i used to mine a lot i had buzz buy my growth many times.
We get the name of the buyer dont we so wont take too long to see if this new avater is buying any and in what qtty

If this new avatar buys off people then it means its a player and not an MA employee, just saying.

MindArk officials check the thread and have no response whatsoever, as they are distilling the best possible neutral answer that answers nothing and everything at the same time. The forum's version os a philosopher's stone.

So far it simply does not work at all.

The shares are there but cant buy any.

Transaction failed, no matter if I have the PED at card or in carried inventory.

If this new avatar buys off people then it means its a player and not an MA employee, just saying.

MindArk officials check the thread and have no response whatsoever, as they are distilling the best possible neutral answer that answers nothing and everything at the same time. The forum's version os a philosopher's stone.
Mindark and PPs buy off players all the time. Sometimes with secret avatars. Other times not so secret. Think Kim stated somewhere that his avatar has a couple of k ped deposited monthly....

When are CP shares going to be available

The announcement says:

Available starting on Thursday, May 2, 2019 at 11:00 UTC, which is 7 AM EST in US.

So far, don't see them at all in Webshop, and via the PED card interface the available quantity is 500,000 but any buy attempts go to transaction failed message.

Guess they are not sticking to their actual timeline or have bugs in the system from the very beginning...

So far it simply does not work at all.

The shares are there but can't buy any.

The transaction failed, no matter if I have the PED at card or in carried inventory.

Same here. Also, they are not yet listed in the webshop at all. Guess for some reason they have managed to screw up the launch

Last edited:
Servers going down in a few minutes, hopefully back up soon after

I think they will sell quite fast since they are cheap. Still a few weeks ill supose.

Nobody is willing to read, think analize, just fully money driven, get a cheap workaround to make some coin and screw everyone else trying to have fun and actualy play....nothing else.

It's weird to read this coming from a person that owns several businesses within these "GameMasters" platform and probably makes some money too. All I can read is that you lost it over the fertilizer the aurlis and kreltins eat. Or how MA feeds it to them, or how it's purchased and by whom... something along these lines. But it's definitely something wrong with the fertilizer... Going further, what is the big problem here? The growth molecules or the shit? Are you worried the price of the shit will go through the roof? :laugh:
You don't have to buy the stuff if you're worried about the shit man... chill

Servers going down, maybe a it will work when servers are back online

Our servers are currently being rebooted to facilitate the launch of the share system
Link here for that announcement

We've also added some additional info to answer some of your questions to our buzz article and forum post, which I'll also re-iterate here for you guys:

Additional Info
  • Crystal Palace shares will become tradable in the Version Update currently scheduled for mid September (approximately 120 days from initial sale).
  • The seller of the Crystal Palace shares is the current estate holder, Buzz Erik Lightyear.
  • Energized Fertilizer necessary to maintain creature spawns in the biodomes will be acquired on the normal auction at market prices by the MindArk CrystalPalace Manager avatar

Thanks for clearing those up

I suppose the delay is to stop a big buy and quick resale with MU

I didnt buy shares. I saved my ped for the side betting on if it will actually work.. i win! =)

OK, fair enough, so they are actually not tradeable for 4-6 months, like the real world lock up period. No reallyh good reason to implement this here, but useful to understand this aspect.

Still not working...

Same here, servers is back, still the same error when trying to buy shares.

*transaction failed*

Not possible to buy them yet?

Still not available for sale in Webshop either...looks like they are screwing this up royally from the start

and no socchat ?

Nope still not working , however many thanks for clarifying some details Quote :)

Back