PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 27 of 37 FirstFirst ... 17 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 270 of 366
  1. #261
    Elite wizz's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2005
    Location
    Brabant
    Avatar
    Wizzina Wizz Pale Moon
    Society
    The Ministry
    Posts
    3,631
    Images
    71
    Quote Originally Posted by The Abomb View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I disagree as it has nothing to do with "Active" economy. 500k Peds is also a small part of the economy or at least I hope it is lol.

    Rather have 500,000 players playing then a few people buying 500,000 shares. The economy isn't active, just old re-seller money moving around between 10-20 people.

    A better stat on the shares sold would be X amount of players purchased shares. That is the only important number. How many players.
    Nah, 5 milion ped moved in under 48 hours has indeed absolutely nothing to do with an active economy.
    How would anyone get that crazy idea???

  2. #262
    Banned
    Joined
    Jul 2009
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Sweden
    Avatar
    Formerly "Darkaruki Dorkaruki Kakiro"
    Posts
    1,796
    Images
    6
    I've just verified with team here and the first dividend payment will happen on the 13th at 00:00 UTC and will include all revenue generated from May 2nd to May 12th.

    edit: it's the 13th at 00:00 not the 12th at 00:00
    Last edited by Darkaruki; 05-06-2019 at 17:09.

  3. #263
    Stalker
    Joined
    Mar 2010
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Location
    Hungary
    Avatar
    Iveline Ivi Stockhouse
    Society
    BAHQ
    Posts
    2,539
    Images
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by Quote|MindArk View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I've just verified with team here and the first dividend payment will happen on the 12th at 00:00 UTC and will include all revenue generated from May 2nd to May 12th.
    Thanks for info and for actively communicating. Breath of fresh air

  4. #264
    Quote Originally Posted by Quote|MindArk View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I've just verified with team here and the first dividend payment will happen on the 12th at 00:00 UTC and will include all revenue generated from May 2nd to May 12th.
    Maybe I have never been good with times and dates.... but MA has proven itself to be worse many times.
    Don't you mean payout on 13th at 00:00 UTC?

    Anyway, thanks for the info - should be a nice payout!

  5. #265
    Marauder Angel O2 Mercer's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Spain
    Avatar
    Angel O2 Mercer
    Society
    Rangers
    Posts
    5,864
    Images
    308
    Quote Originally Posted by Quote|MindArk View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I've just verified with team here and the first dividend payment will happen on the 12th at 00:00 UTC and will include all revenue generated from May 2nd to May 12th.
    Thank you, I was wrong

  6. #266
    Marauder Kombinator's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2006
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Avatar
    Velikii Komby Kombinator
    Society
    CCCP
    Posts
    6,599
    Blog Entries
    1
    Images
    34
    Quote Originally Posted by Quote|MindArk View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I've just verified with team here and the first dividend payment will happen on the 12th at 00:00 UTC and will include all revenue generated from May 2nd to May 12th.
    OK, great. So in which interface will we be seeing the dividends paid? And how will they be transferrable to the PED card?

  7. #267
    Banned
    Joined
    Jul 2009
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Sweden
    Avatar
    Formerly "Darkaruki Dorkaruki Kakiro"
    Posts
    1,796
    Images
    6
    I should clarify, it's actually at the end of Sunday, not the beginning of Sunday, I think I misinterpreted what I was told slightly, so it's May 13th at 00:00.

  8. #268
    Dominant
    Joined
    Jun 2013
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Future Past
    Avatar
    Dingus Optimator Khan
    Society
    Freelancer
    Posts
    483
    Images
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Quote|MindArk View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I've just verified with team here and the first dividend payment will happen on the 13th at 00:00 UTC and will include all revenue generated from May 2nd to May 12th.

    edit: it's the 13th at 00:00 not the 12th at 00:00
    The dates seem fair enough to me. Thanks for the update and clarification.

  9. #269
    Stalker
    Become a premium member today and enjoy enhanced PlanetCalypsoForum features!
    MsPudding's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Salt Lake City, USA
    Avatar
    Rachel MsPudding Hawkins
    Posts
    1,983
    Images
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by Quote|MindArk View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I've just verified with team here and the first dividend payment will happen on the 13th at 00:00 UTC and will include all revenue generated from May 2nd to May 12th.

    edit: it's the 13th at 00:00 not the 12th at 00:00
    "You must spread some reputation around..."

    Thank you. The info is much appreciated.

  10. #270
    Stalker
    Become a premium member today and enjoy enhanced PlanetCalypsoForum features!
    MsPudding's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Salt Lake City, USA
    Avatar
    Rachel MsPudding Hawkins
    Posts
    1,983
    Images
    21
    Now that we know the timeline, my best guess is 5 PEC per share for the first payment. If we're doing that

Page 27 of 37 FirstFirst ... 17 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Planet Calypso on Twitter  Follow Planet Calypso on Facebook