Share System - Crystal Palace Space Station Shares

I underestimated the power of having everyone's purchasing power open to these deeds.

I totally looked at these with heavy skepticism, but when realized these were selling so quick, jumped in for 1%.

Very curious to see how these will perform over the next year in comparison to REITs in the stock market which behave similarly. But if the price point gets to a certain point I may opt to sell also.

Pleasantly surprised also that there is that much faith in Mindark still. That is a good sign overall. I am not entirely sure where it comes from, but I am glad to be wrong in assuming most people lost a chunk of faith in Mindark. :)

How long before we see shares in Toulan? Planet Arkadia?

How long before we see shares in Toulan? Planet Arkadia?

And how many deeds do you trade in for deed(x) to get an apartment there?

Gratz buzz! Fastest sale ever with a sum like that :yay:

If the pay 0,01 PEC for every day, the price is the same like Arkadia Underground Deeds --> 70 PED for one ;)

If the pay 0,01 PEC for every day, the price is the same like Arkadia Underground Deeds --> 70 PED for one ;)

Its a payout system like cld...ONCE in a week (with approx 1 to 2 pec)

Ok MA, you now run CP. Gratz! As a shareholder I would kindly please request that work gets started (if it hasn't already) on the following:

- building a few more domes on the other side of the asteroid.
- discovery of a new mutant alien or two or three or more with accompanying new missions and special lootz.
- mining on CP
- instances that contribute to share revenue
- and of course some big/worthwhile events.

GO GO GO !

If the first four requests aren't doable, you did state there would be events. CP Mayhem anyone? ;)

*Edit: To clarify, events were implied when it was stated that part of the 5% would go towards "event prizes" among other things.

So is it safe to assume the payout will then be next week, and not tonight :( I saw a 0.00 balance in my Shares sections.
Ah well, what's 1 more week of waiting?

So is it safe to assume the payout will then be next week, and not tonight :( I saw a 0.00 balance in my Shares sections.
Ah well, what's 1 more week of waiting?

Who got the revenue then? It's hard to believe it didn't make it to atleast 1 pec with last weeks hype.

Unless each share only pays from the moment you bought it, so thursday (4 days) to saturday (2 days) to accumulate depending on when you bought them.

A bit weird tho :S

So, I guess MA had not anticipated a sell out this quick and has not yet finalized the payment system?

WHERE'S MY MONEY!?!?!?

Gimme gimme gimme!!!

:tongue2::wtg:

So, I guess MA had not anticipated a sell out this quick and has not yet finalized the payment system?

WHERE'S MY MONEY!?!?!?

Gimme gimme gimme!!!

:tongue2::wtg:

If nobody told you when you bought them I tell you : Go out there and hunt.
Money will not just drop from the sky

Lets see!
500000 deeds
Minimum payout 1pec per deed if not then rolled over to next week
Paid once weekly
Tax on CP 4.5%
For full week need 110-120k cycled peds on 4 domes on CP
Need around 15-17k ped cycled per day to get 1pec par deed.

Yea i think messi is right, you guys better get up there and start cycling ;)

Imo CP deeds will see payouts on avg every other week, unless people start hunting there much more actively!

For full week need 110-120k cycled peds on 4 domes on CP

Math was never my strongest point but man that's a lot of activity needed for just 1 pec :))
GL boiz

This is going to be an interesting time for Crystal Palace now, are we likely to see people flying people there more/advertising more/hosting more events?

Crystal Palaces success now is part down to its share holders. I wish everyone to do well with their share of this asteroid.

Wrong!

Money has been dropping out of the sky since I bought my first CLD.

Now, shut up and hunt, because apparently that's the only aspect of the game you're familiar with. :wise:

103k peds tracked globals past week on cp, total loot is AT LEAST double of that, so 1 pec payout shoulda been today at least per deed, but rather 2. Something is fishy

103k peds tracked globals past week on cp, total loot is AT LEAST double of that, so 1 pec payout shoulda been today at least per deed, but rather 2. Something is fishy

Tax for the last week on CP should definitely be 1 PEC, it's very likely 2, possibly as high as 3 maybe even 4. We just don't know when tax for shareholders started.

Maybe shareholders have to wait for tax accumulation a full 24 hours after all the deeds were sold, or maybe MA is having the tax accumulation begin on a fresh week, i.e. Monday UTC 0:00:01 and forward.

But there's no doubt in my mind that the last 7 days generated well over the 110-115k PED grinded up there for a 1 PEC payout.

I'm not worried about it. It will all get sorted in the end. I will only begin worrying if in 7 days from now we still don't have a payment. Until then, carry on. :)

Tax for the last week on CP should definitely be 1 PEC, it's very likely 2, possibly as high as 3 maybe even 4. We just don't know when tax for shareholders started.

Maybe shareholders have to wait for tax accumulation a full 24 hours after all the deeds were sold, or maybe MA is having the tax accumulation begin on a fresh week, i.e. Monday UTC 0:00:01 and forward.

But there's no doubt in my mind that the last 7 days generated well over the 110-115k PED grinded up there for a 1 PEC payout.

I'm not worried about it. It will all get sorted in the end. I will only begin worrying if in 7 days from now we still don't have a payment. Until then, carry on. :)

I think we should be worried. Logically we should have been paid today because compare the situation of trading LA's whoever has the LA gets paid. Same with CLD if we had bought a CLD we would have been paid rather than previous owner. If we have not been paid question is who is? if not buzz either then the system has to be broken or bugged. If buzz paid rather than new owners it doesn't make sense

... if not buzz either then the system has to be broken or bugged....

Well, I guess most of us are around here long enough to know that the system probably is broken (or bugged).

It would have been a great surprise if all would have gone according to plan!

SOLD OUT! - in under 48 hrs!
That's half a million dollars traded pretty quickly. I suspect most was from freeing up in-game peds, but it shows that we do have a pretty active economy and peds in the system!

I disagree as it has nothing to do with "Active" economy. 500k Peds is also a small part of the economy or at least I hope it is lol.

Rather have 500,000 players playing then a few people buying 500,000 shares. The economy isn't active, just old re-seller money moving around between 10-20 people.

A better stat on the shares sold would be X amount of players purchased shares. That is the only important number. How many players. If a couple 1,000 players purchased shares that would be good however if it is a few 100 then who cares.

Last edited:
I disagree as it has nothing to do with "Active" economy. 500k Peds is also a small part of the economy or at least I hope it is lol.

Rather have 500,000 players playing then a few people buying 500,000 shares. The economy isn't active, just old re-seller money moving around between 10-20 people.

A better stat on the shares sold would be X amount of players purchased shares. That is the only important number. How many players.

Nah, 5 milion ped moved in under 48 hours has indeed absolutely nothing to do with an active economy.
How would anyone get that crazy idea??? :scratch2:

I've just verified with team here and the first dividend payment will happen on the 13th at 00:00 UTC and will include all revenue generated from May 2nd to May 12th.

edit: it's the 13th at 00:00 not the 12th at 00:00

Last edited:
I've just verified with team here and the first dividend payment will happen on the 12th at 00:00 UTC and will include all revenue generated from May 2nd to May 12th.

Thanks for info and for actively communicating. Breath of fresh air :cheer:

I've just verified with team here and the first dividend payment will happen on the 12th at 00:00 UTC and will include all revenue generated from May 2nd to May 12th.

Maybe I have never been good with times and dates.... but MA has proven itself to be worse many times.
Don't you mean payout on 13th at 00:00 UTC?

Anyway, thanks for the info - should be a nice payout!

Thank you, I was wrong :)

OK, great. So in which interface will we be seeing the dividends paid? And how will they be transferrable to the PED card?

I should clarify, it's actually at the end of Sunday, not the beginning of Sunday, I think I misinterpreted what I was told slightly, so it's May 13th at 00:00.

Reactions: Geo
I've just verified with team here and the first dividend payment will happen on the 13th at 00:00 UTC and will include all revenue generated from May 2nd to May 12th.

The dates seem fair enough to me. Thanks for the update and clarification.

"You must spread some reputation around..."

Thank you. The info is much appreciated. :)

Now that we know the timeline, my best guess is 5 PEC per share for the first payment. If we're doing that :D

Back