Share System - Crystal Palace Space Station Shares

Didn't we all know this? it was mentioned multiple times in this thread. FEN was nice for CP, yes. Summers are rough, yes. Still, ~10% ROI for only $1 a share is not bad at all. The number of potential investors is much higher than with CLD at $200 per share.

I was personally expecting 2% ROI at best with weeks of no payout since I thought Buzz wouldn't sell a working land, but I was an idiot. No wonder they evaporated in less than 48 hours, just do the math.

Stop worrying so much, lol...

PS: My only concern is if MA abandons the management of CP and they start having density issues and such.

It looks like they changed our payout to be the same as AUDs in that they are either 1 pec, 2 pec, etc. Instead of having a lot of rounding. I guess that complaining works some times...j

They pay nice so far :)

Ps I don't think it should have any events running to
Just make the mission chain repeatable like they are in Monria and other places

explain to me exactly why it is acceptible for a person to list a cpshare for 1234.56 ped in the share center? who is this assklown anyhow with the other shares we can at least see the retardo that posted that and KNOW but this one and the rest if the idiots posting?

geesus - someone just posted one at 2019.00 peds - are they not paying ridiculous fees for that? is that where the moneylaundering goes these days>?

explain to me exactly why it is acceptible for a person to list a cpshare for 1234.56 ped in the share center? who is this assklown anyhow with the other shares we can at least see the retardo that posted that and KNOW but this one and the rest if the idiots posting?

geesus - someone just posted one at 2019.00 peds - are they not paying ridiculous fees for that? is that where the moneylaundering goes these days>?

No, they are hoping to entrap people who are unattentive and may mistake 1234.56 for 123.xx or vice versa, or the 2019 one for a CLD which has a good likelihood of being in the next line. And anyone falling for it already knows going public has the consequence that you will be shouted down by the "all trades are final!" crowd. This type of listing is criminal and could be profiled very easily as soon as someone does this repeatedly.

No, they are hoping to entrap people who are unattentive and may mistake 1234.56 for 123.xx or vice versa, or the 2019 one for a CLD which has a good likelihood of being in the next line. And anyone falling for it already knows going public has the consequence that you will be shouted down by the "all trades are final!" crowd. This type of listing is criminal and could be profiled very easily as soon as someone does this repeatedly.

It's exactly what happens in irl markets; the seller is hoping that someone will buy their sell order at that price, but still it might not happen that way.

Back