PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources

View Poll Results: Areas for Entertainment?!

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yay

16 59.26%
  • Nay

11 40.74%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Alexander David Blood
    Society
    Skilling Is Beautiful
    Images
    I'm glad y'all are giving critiques and opinions. Having something we can do with each other that isn't the normal is generally entertaining. I mean, people found pogo dancing on kegs entertaining!
    Every day we are Skilling, that Is Beautiful!~

Billy Jean Ruby
    Society
    Factory of Fun
    Images
    Are you near LA area? If so, go ask ND why all these "amusement" areas and plans about ROCKtropia are abandoned ideas nowdays! I'm sure he can give you a good explanation why something like that can't be possible to succeed in EU platform.
    Personally I had great expectations when I met ND and then decided to settle on this planet. Now, after latest changes I'm not hoping for anything. I'm just sad because I can't enjoy my game anymore. So I'm not voting anything here.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Jean Ruby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Are you near LA area? If so, go ask ND why all these "amusement" areas and plans about ROCKtropia are abandoned ideas nowdays! I'm sure he can give you a good explanation why something like that can't be possible to succeed in EU platform.
    Personally I had great expectations when I met ND and then decided to settle on this planet. Now, after latest changes I'm not hoping for anything. I'm just sad because I can't enjoy my game anymore. So I'm not voting anything here.
    Well, here's the thing. If you run a business and failed to adapt and innovate with the current market environment, you're out. You can't follow 1 formula that works years ago forever and expect it to work today.

People will always want new things...

I remember when MA tried to be innovative and created a few (rather stupid) projects i.e. Deep Tokens, Compet App etc.

Its good that MA tried to do new stuff, but they did it OUTSIDE of their own Entropia Universe game

Which comes back to my cheerful random FUN suggestions. Add new FUN content INSIDE your OWN GAME, I don't care what it is. Give us back the ability to dance on 2 to 3 stacked beer barrels and I'd be thrilled.

Removing the ability to drop stuff on the ground was very anti fun imho
    Last edited by Broccoli; 05-05-2019 at 01:22.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Gloria GoNi Nicestyle
    Society
    freelancer
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Broccoli View Post
    What about sitting or lying down?
    We have had that long time ago.
    We also have had ass-sliding fun, awesome

We have had a lot POIs made new players fun to discover all this things, like the underwater smiley, the rainbow tree, the sunbathing skeletons and the landgoing fish

We have had treasure hunts, to search dropped items, we have had parties on playerbuild plattforms

Quote Originally Posted by Broccoli View Post
    Removing the ability to drop stuff on the ground was very anti fun imho
    Totally agree.
    Not beeing able to drop things for whatever reason we liked to drop things, is so anoying.

I remember the attempt to cover all Sakura City Hall with dung, which ended in PK to the guy who started to pick up all the dung befor we finished our Art

So much fun, thats no longer possible.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3