Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Prophet the Prophet from Planet Zen
    Society
    Calypso Rescue Team
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ~ Cirrus ~ View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I know MONEY isn't the most important thing in life.
    I know that LOVE is the most important thing.
    Fortunately, I LOVE MONEY.
    you had me until the last sentence...
    Free from desire, you realize the mystery. Caught in desire, you see only the manifestations. Yet mystery and manifestations
    arise from the same source. This source is called darkness. Darkness within darkness. The gateway to all understanding. 道德經 老子
    Eyes closed -.-

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Prophet the Prophet from Planet Zen
    Society
    Calypso Rescue Team
    Images
    PS: deathifier can't speak about entropia, and he also can't speak about his other current IRL activities, as everything is confidential but the things he already made public.

i'd love to share it but I'm simply not allowed to at the moment and until that changes it's just a whole lotta silence unfortunately, from all sides involved, i guess...

Free from desire, you realize the mystery. Caught in desire, you see only the manifestations. Yet mystery and manifestations
    arise from the same source. This source is called darkness. Darkness within darkness. The gateway to all understanding. 道德經 老子
    Eyes closed -.-

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Roger Spacejanitor Wilco
    Society
    (Col.) Arkadia Rouchnecks
    Images
    This is my speculation. Note that this is just speculating and not factual. After going through this thread. I think He won a court case and was properly compensated. Probably a settlement agreed upon, preventing the case going to court. Account locked down and all his ingame assets reverted back to Mindark.

Isle of Troy Plot #5 & Southern Ithaca Plot #14
    Nea's Place TP & Sanctuary Cove TP & Aakas Island Arkadia. Starfinder XIII & Firebird

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    George Geo Clone
    Society
    Victory
    Images
    Deathifier Quote: Jan 31, 2020

“As for the litigation all I can say for now is - still going.”

www.victory-ms.com
    https://discord.gg/j4GfC8f
    ❍ ●° .∘· ↭ ·⌀ .• ◦· ⌱
    BUYING:[Omegaton Laser Sight Mk I]x1

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Roger Spacejanitor Wilco
    Society
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Geo View Post
    Deathifier Quote: Jan 31, 2020

“As for the litigation all I can say for now is - still going.”
    Geo, if that was the case, his ingame assets would still be in his name. Perhaps the out-of-court settlement may include a clause, to not reveal details, and not returning. Still, speculation ofc. His comment may perhaps be the ploy to throw peops.

Nea's Place TP & Sanctuary Cove TP & Aakas Island Arkadia. Starfinder XIII & Firebird

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    -Saphire of Dark-
    Society
    Dark Knights Squires
    Images
    I presume that after his trial is over and he won, this game will end cause of bankrupcy.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Roger Spacejanitor Wilco
    Society
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by unufain8 View Post
    I presume that after his trial is over and he won, this game will end cause of bankrupcy.
    Doubtfull. Im sure they have some reserves. I could be wrong ofc.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    George Geo Clone
    Society
    Victory
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Spacejanitor View Post
    Geo, if that was the case, his ingame assets would still be in his name. Perhaps the out-of-court settlement may include a clause, to not reveal details, and not returning. Still, speculation ofc. His comment may perhaps be the ploy to throw peops.
    Quote Deathifier: May 20, 2019

“ Any activity on my account since around April 2018 has not been me.
    Furthermore, since 1 April 2018, any access to my account and activity on my account and/or in relation to my assets (including Treasure Island and my various Outback Land Areas) has not been authorised by, or agreed to by, me.”

www.victory-ms.com
    https://discord.gg/j4GfC8f
    ❍ ●° .∘· ↭ ·⌀ .• ◦· ⌱
    BUYING:[Omegaton Laser Sight Mk I]x1

Quote Originally Posted by unufain8 View Post
    I doubt it for a simple reason, we players are paying for this, and we will continue to pay every penny Deathifier will get from all this.

Mindark's people aren't dumb, and they can anticipate things.
    They obviously foresaw the fact that they could lose this trial, or settle out of court, which would cost them a lot of money anyway.

That's why I said in another post, that the bad returns ingame are maybe related to this story.

As far as I know, MA has never won the lottery, their only source of income comes directly from the players' money.

So everything that Deathifier has undertaken with this story is, in the end, much more detrimental to the players than to MA.

Even when he started to leave all those lands abandoned, people thought it was to "annoy" Mindark, but it was probably advised to him by his lawyers, and the only people who were annoyed by it were us players.

So again, whatever happens, we the players are the ones who pay and will pay Deathifier.

So thank you, Deathifier.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Roger Spacejanitor Wilco
    Society
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ~ Cirrus ~ View Post
    I doubt it for a simple reason, we players are paying for this, and we will continue to pay every penny Deathifier will get from all this.

Mindark's people aren't dumb, and they can anticipate things.
    They obviously foresaw the fact that they could lose this trial, or settle out of court, which would cost them a lot of money anyway.

That's why I said in another post, that the bad returns ingame are maybe related to this story.

As far as I know, MA has never won the lottery, their only source of income comes directly from the players' money.

So everything that Deathifier has undertaken with this story is, in the end, much more detrimental to the players than to MA.

Even when he started to leave all those lands abandoned, people thought it was to "annoy" Mindark, but it was probably advised to him by his lawyers, and the only people who were annoyed by it were us players.

So again, whatever happens, we the players are the ones who pay and will pay Deathifier.

So thank you, Deathifier.
    I dont think Deathifier is sollely to blame, or just in part. I doubt he started a litigation suit out of shear whimsical emotions. Newtons action and reaction. It started somewhere and I doubt it started with him. Chain reaction phenomenon is at play here.

If this is the case, then we as the community, must band together to counter sue Deathifier. If the idea is sound, then we have to Lawyer up on this matter as a community, regarding our losses. Dontya think?

So part of the money, must be split and shared with every frequent depostting account holder and/or all who have depod large. Yes, that sound kinda justifiably fair. It could also be presented and argued in the current suit, by Mindark lawyer team.

Even though I am not such a Huge Landowner as he is, the least I know, is personal responsibillity towards the platform and the player base. I understand it insomuch, that I have to feed my Mobs fertilizer and keep the spawn maturity and density up ,as per request by other players. This is especially the case, if you own unique mission chain mobs. Which is the case with me right now. And I would be causing Mindark no harm, by neglecting my Island.

But ultimatelly, the House always wins. Theres no ignoring the dystopian system.
    Last edited by Spacejanitor; 02-07-2020 at 14:44.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast