Suggestion: Update the rare item list

Evey

Elite
Society
Hardcore
Eve Everglades
I think we need some sense back in this list, some consistency, IMO and if it's easy enough might worth the time. There are low level, not that rare, rather useless, tt food sometimes and can bring frustration...

Some needed adjustments to the list, in my opinion:

+ add MacMahon Vengeance to the list.
+ add adj/imp/mod resto

+ add Mutated Aurli bonepiece.
+ add from Monria The Horns of Z'agol.
+ add rings that are created in the website strongbox opening page.
+ add Castorian Combat Mace from Beacons;
+ add 500+ tt Empty Skill Implant on global chat? - this one could be interesting, they are very rare and worth quite a lot, it would be nice to announce them in global chat, could draw more activity.
+ add the coats from daily token trader. Even if I'm not into them at all, I know they require some serious effort and dedication to chase such a goal and they should be acknowledged on the global chat 100%.
+ add all mayhem vendor unlimited gear

- remove ArMatrix SB-10, FEN Edition (L);
- remove EWE EP-41 Military;
- remove NeoPsion Mindforce Implant;
- remove all aeglic, hermetic rings;
- remove robot beacons;
- remove FFA stars worth under 5k or all entirely;
- remove Boar and Jaguar adjusted parts;

- remove Gravis and Piron weapons, some GYRO FAPs;
- remove Mah'ketta armor;
- remove Smuggler clothing;
- remove figurines awarded after mission completion.

- remove Ozpyn S1X1;
- remove some Cyrene rare parts (Boffin, Lazidol, Queen, Power Crystals, Tanhok Amber etc);
- remove Enkidd Howler S.4

- remove Rocktropia vehicles (UFO, King Kong Hoverboard);
- remove Rocktropia map parts;
- remove Secret/Next Island Mistery Boxes;
- remove Secret Island sacred idols;

* Adjust - Unknown at string and unknown in instance - these should all remain in the HOF list as they were on global chat
* Add a monthly Hall of Fame

There may be other items that need added or removed but it would be nice to keep the list constantly updated, at least every couple of years.

Last edited:
I agree doode

I'd actually like to look into a few of these as well.

Thanks for the list.

what amount of kills qualifies an item for being rare?

It has nothing to do with kills, this thread is referring to items that pop up in the "Rare Items" section of the Hall of Fame board and appear in the Global chat channel.

It's a flag that can be manually set as on or off for any item in our content tools.

- remove some Cyrene rare parts (Boffin, Lazidol, Queen, Power Crystals, Tanhok Amber etc);

I agree with all of your list except : Lazidol and Empi queen parts, Tanhok amber and weakened/lesser crystals (for now).
Those items have a really low drop rate. Tanhok amber is rare too but not usefull.

+ add from Planet Cyrene : A.R.C 1 unlimited Voucher, A.R.C 2 unlimited Voucher and A.R.C 3 unlimited Voucher, this is for claim a UL weapon after all and drop rate is very rare, maybe epic ;)

It has nothing to do with kills, this thread is referring to items that pop up in the "Rare Items" section of the Hall of Fame board and appear in the Global chat channel.

It's a flag that can be manually set as on or off for any item in our content tools.

ok, been wondering if there's a general rule, because neither UL MF chip, which took 15-20k kills, nor the UL whip, which took 500-700 instance runs, gave rare hof ^^

Good to see some of these have changed, but others still need to adjust/remove/add. Please remove the gorgon armor parts

I love how this game defies normal corporate rules. The customer is the the guy paying to play the game, yet is also working for MA's benefit, without any pay! :D This is by far the best product ever created hehehe

Great thread :)

I love how this game defies normal corporate rules. The customer is the the guy paying to play the game, yet is also working for MA's benefit, without any pay! :D This is by far the best product ever created hehehe

No that would be EA, you don't even have the false hope of making money of their pile of garbage.

Anyway, ABOLISH the rare item list.
It's kinda useless like the pvp kill hof.

Yes the rare loot section needs an update

Lots have been done but lots more to be done

remove plates or put in a new tab for them

Also can fix the no rare hof for stackable items if you have one already in inventory bug while they're at it!

I think Fi/Ra/Co Adjusted/Imp/Mod blueprints should be removed too, it's such a disappointment to hear the HoF animation only to find out what you got was a few clicks of a BP worth about 20 pec/click, totally ridiculous.

I think Fi/Ra/Co Adjusted/Imp/Mod blueprints should be removed too, it's such a disappointment to hear the HoF animation only to find out what you got was a few clicks of a BP worth about 20 pec/click, totally ridiculous.

This will occur when you start crafting. Later on is like a normal walk in the park.

Back