Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Forgo Forgorth Lundain
    Society
    Guess Who
    Blog Entries
    Images
    It seems like they use LUA scripting for in-game links, and if that is the case they could unload a LUA interface that we could make apps with similar to how Turbine opened up an API in Lord of the Rings Online with LUA. (this was back in 2010)

Anything you could link in-game, was accessible and able to be used in scripts ranging from game data, to UI upgrades, to inventory links/data and buff linking/data, and more. There were a bunch of sections of data that was not accessible as well, but even with basic ability to link and manipulate the UI, the game grew with it. The players were never faced with an invincible dot in the center of the screen, if they didn't like that UI, they downloaded someone else's.

The sheer number and variety of add-ons the community of players came up with is awesome, and helped that company maintain and grow a consistent player base for years.

Anything similar to this would be enough to have the nerds work magic for even more options MA can think of, and its free. Kind of brilliant for any company to contract out UI and refined data work to players for free, in my opinion.

Check out Forgo on YouTube!
    Great Grand Master Pyro L120+
    Celeste Harbor booth #3 on Arkadia - damage and mining depth 1-10 + more!
    The Zombie Arms on Rocktropia
    next to the Steampunks near the tangerine TP Everything you need 500+ items!
    EL profile - 1.75+ million in hunting 600k+ skills

Banned
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Formerly "Darkaruki Dorkaruki Kakiro"
    Images
    I'd really like to see this kind of information be available to players as well, to me the best case scenario would be a secure API from which players can also draw basic AH and item information as well.

I can't really say if or when we'll offer this type of info but it's definitely something I'll try to push for.

Prowler
    Scurvy Sityl LaRoux
    Society
    Apocalyptic Uprising
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Quote|MindArk View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'd really like to see this kind of information be available to players as well, to me the best case scenario would be a secure API from which players can also draw basic AH and item information as well.

I can't really say if or when we'll offer this type of info but it's definitely something I'll try to push for.
    I'm so glad MA hired you. It's great to have someone who hears and responds to the forums.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Divinity Deth Undefined
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Quote|MindArk View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

Appreciate you pushing for it and hopefully MA can implement some basic data to begin with. The Auction House data can have a lot of applications as well if the data is provided in a useable format.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3