Info: Highest Known Strength In Entropia (Flex)

The Abomb

Old Alpha
Society
Freelancer
Abomb Abomb ThePeoplesChamp
Hello everyone when I play MMO's for me I feel that I need to be in the middle of the fight. That I need to be tanking the Monsters and wielding an awesome Melee weapon as I destroy everything in my path. Today I am making a list of Avatars that share this like minded love for fighting mobs this way and have achieved the Highest Known Strength in Entropia.

Rules to be on the list

* Have at least 85 Str (Meta change increased it by 10)
* Provide a screen shot of your current Str.
* Old Avatar Screen Shots provided by the Avatar count to maintain accuracy. If the Avatar posted it then it is within the rules to be accepted. So Old Attribute list are valid and will be considered as Fact as many of these Avatars don't play anymore.
* I reserve the right to change the rules of the list if needed to keep it fair and organized.

Since there are so many new Melee weapons Armatrix and some fancy power claws out there as well as Unique melee users. I am uncertain where to set the bar yet to be on the list as of now I would think 85 Str is a good starting point. I think a lot have skilled melee for PvP purposes and don't want to the bar set too low. If anything on the list needs adjusting, it will be considered and done.

Rank-Name-Str-Date

#1 - Victor 'Brick' Vonn - 173 Str * 01-04-2024
#2 - Dan Dan Petrov - 160 Str * 10-24-17
#3 - Abomb Abomb ThePeoplesChamp - 144 Str * 04-21-23
#4 - VandalHand - 135 Str * 01-04-2024
#5 - John Black Knight - 127 Str * 03-24-2022
#6 - Dix Trencherman Handley - 113 Str * 01-05-2022
#7 - Marco Killy Stur - 117 Str * 01-04-2024
#8 - hijacker Hijacker27 inferno - 112 Str * 12-08-20
#9 - Kayla Mystique Sinclair - 110 Str * 03-26-21
#10 - Girts Smilgs Niedra - 108 Str * 12-01-20
#11 - Snake Slither Hellfire - 106 Str * 12-27-2021 ( Unconfirmed )

#11 - Lamia Majora Pechunter - 105 Str * 04-12-21
#12 - Matvey Mat Sobolev - 104 Str * 02-24-12
#13 - Phoenix Conquista De la Nova - 103 Str * 02-24-12
Tied- Patrik Stormer Deluxe - 103 Str * 02-24-12
Tied- Nite Niteflite Flite - 103 Str * 12-01-20
#14- Joker Poker Uber Smoker - 100 Str * 02-24-12
Tied - Angela Draniie Cloud - 100 Str * 03-21-2023
#15 - Thorb Focus Galleck - 95 Str * 02-24-12
#16 - Audrey Cheery Cheerful - 89 Str* 09-21-20

If any Avatar comes forth and wants to be removed from the list then your name will be removed and only a blank name stating that "someone" has this attribute. So that way we can maintain accuracy on Highest Known Strength but conceal your identity.

Wish everyone luck out there skilling and maybe you can prove your skilling accomplishments by being on the list and overtaking the top dog!

Some great Uber Attribute threads are here for some old school reading which some Info was taken from

Triple-Triple Attribute Club thread where some images are used from
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/fo...le-Triple-Club

Phoenix Conquista De la Nova 103 Str

Patrik Stormer Deluxe 103 Str

Joker Poker Uber Smoker 100 Str

The #1 spot will be secure for a long time it seems unless those crazy melee grinders can do anything about it ;) Smilgs, Messi you out there?

My Screenie as of 5-7-2019

Then the top Str and well top in most attributes taken by Dan in his thread
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?300639-lol&p=3611106&viewfull=1#post3611106

lol.jpg

Last edited:
Hey I am 102 Strength by now

Hey I am 102 Strength by now

Updated been away taking my gaming vacation in other games grinding. Just catching up on reading the forums.

I have scanned you but always like some nice attribute pics for these threads to inspire people to skill. Would be great if you want to provide a pic.

Thanks

Been awhile since I updated myself. Got about 2 str naturally over the year then the rest was missions. Fortunate to get 200 token from Atrox before removed and some other nice ones done so up too 97 str (flex)

96 str here :)

Cool I know you have some nice stats can you provide a screenie of them I want to keep this list verified and well put together. Makes the thread better for people to be motivated and for visual confirmation. Hope to have a thread full of Screen shots of some amazing attributes of great players.

At this time I won't do any more unverified additions, it's in the rules.. No screen shot = not on list. Sorry no point of a list if there aren't any images to look at.

Last edited:
I would add an image but can't be arsed to learn how to do it with new forum. I uploaded image (won't take png, what kind of shit software doesn't accept that) but insert image wan'ts URL instead of just a link to gallery - fuck it.

update after codex meta - strength 108

index.php

112 Strength now with meta if you want to put me on your list

112 Strength now with meta if you want to put me on your list

If you can add a Screen shot that would be great as per earlier I said I would not add anymore unverified entries to the list.

At this time I won't do any more unverified additions, it's in the rules.. No screen shot = not on list. Sorry no point of a list if there aren't any images to look at.

It's not that I don't believe you it's just I take Attribute list very serious and my view point on them is....They are an Art Gallery showcasing the body of work someone put into their Avatar. The purpose of this thread is for us to appreciate all the various Avatars hard work in this Art Gallery. It's to both marvel at their achievements and also inspire new or even old players to develop their Attributes as well then one day show them off in the Art Gallery. If there is no picture then there is no Art for us to admire.

I know many more might soon add to the list and will check back periodically to update it. Super busy between IRL, this game and getting ready to compete in my other game this week. So I won't update daily but I will get it completed when I log in if it meets the criteria of the original post.

Thanks everyone for showing your love of Entropia and keep skilling :love:

Prob time to close these "highest attribute" threads.

No offense ofcourse to the work involved- it was a good cause!, but, I made this list at 89 strength. If I make anyone's list for anything skill related, somethings wrong and needs to be immediately shut down lol.

Kudos to those that made these lists before Meta codex- And more kudos to anyone who made it AFTER skills were nerfed early on- and also before codex.

Prob time to close these "highest attribute" threads.

No offense ofcourse to the work involved- it was a good cause!, but, I made this list at 89 strength. If I make anyone's list for anything skill related, somethings wrong and needs to be immediately shut down lol.

I disagree as these threads hold more relevance now to showcase how players evolve with the game. The game changes and parameters sometimes can change is all. We will have old ubers that start codex, new players that catch up to old ubers. There is more character progression than ever to track. I originally stated if something needs to be changed to the rules of the list so be it. If 80-90 str is too common I'll just start the list at 100. We can still have a great place for people to see who the strongest Avatars in Entropia are then and now.

Decided to update and wanted to wait a bit after Meta codex. Now at 121 Str and can carry 411KG :lift:

index.php
what a beast. who will be first to carry 1,000 kg?

also: update me to 105 please :D

Last edited:
what a beast. who will be first to carry 1,000 kg?

Thanks, I always wanted to carry that. Think carry weight should be buffed. I'll keep grinding in the meantime.

Nice attributes and updated.

Back