FYI: Highest Known Intel Attribute in Entropia

The Abomb

Old Alpha
Society
Freelancer
Abomb Abomb ThePeoplesChamp
Hello everyone since there isn't an official Highest Known Intel list yet my goal as a avid skiller is to provide the Highest Known Intel in Entropia list. This list is to provide accuracy in answering that burning question, who has the Highest Known Intelligence! Intel as an attribute is important to many professions and being that Entropia is 15 years old there are some pretty high known Intel sheets out there.

Rules to be on list

* Have at least 80 Intel
* Provide a screen shot of your current Intel if one can't be provided then you will be Unconfirmed till confirmed by me or other forum source.
* Old Avatar Screen Shots provided by the Avatar count to maintain accuracy. If the Avatar posted it then it is within the rules to be accepted. So Old Attribute list are valid and will be considered as Fact as many of these Avatars don't play anymore.
* You can also be scanned by me and will add you to the list.

Rank-Name-Intel-Date

#1 - Dan Dan Petrov - 152 Intel * 10-24-17
#2 - Buzz Erik Lightyear - 120 Intel * 03-05-12
#3 - mg Joda VVV - 116 Intel * 5-07-19
#4 - David Manic Goliath - 114 Intel * 5-07-19
#5 - Jorge Jor Ribeiro - 105 Intel * 10-09-09
Tied- Thorb Focus Galleck - 105 Intel * 02-24-12
#6 - Ronaj Ron Devarain - 104 Intel * 10-09-09
#7 - Qing-jao Rei Fei-Tzu - 102 Intel * 02-24-12
#8 - Matvey Sobolev Mat - 102 Intel * 5-08-04
#9 - Xendar Xen Xal - 101 Intel * 02-25-19
Tied- SgtL Joat Mount-Islet - 101 Intel - Unconfirmed
Tied- slupor slupor slupor - 101 Intel - Unconfirmed
#10 - Stoica Alina Alina - 91 Intel * 5-07-19
#11 - Forgo Forgoth Lundain 88 Intel *03-02-19

If any Avatar comes forth and wants to be removed from the list then your name will be removed and only a blank name stating that "someone" has this attribute. So that way we can maintain accuracy on Highest Known Intelligence but conceal your identity.

Wish everyone luck out there skilling and maybe you can prove your skilling accomplishments by being on the list and overtaking the top dog!

Some great Uber Attribute threads are here for some old school reading which some Info was taken from

Triple-Triple Attribute Club Thread and where most of these Screen Shots were taken from.
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?224004-Triple-Triple-Club

Buzz Erik Lightyear - 120 Intel

Thorb Focus Galleck - 105 Intel

Qing-jao Rei Fei-Tzu - 102 Intel

One of the best Attribute cards we seen by Dan taken from his post in this thread
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?300639-lol&p=3611106&viewfull=1#post3611106
lol.jpg

Last edited:
91 :D and going

Well there's wee Jimmy and
Mr smithy
Joey
Sam sam
Bambi
Sea serpent

Pretty sure they are all 142

Since we already have an highest intel list, which you insist on breaking the rules for that list, then you MUST add my breaking rule ones to yours, right?

Fairs fair by your own troll logic ;)

Well there's wee Jimmy and
Mr smithy
Joey
Sam sam
Bambi
Sea serpent

Pretty sure they are 142

Since we already have an highest intel list, which you insist on breaking the rules for that list, then you MUST add my breaking rule ones to yours, right?

Fairs fair ;)

I strive for accuracy. Nothing else. This is a Highest Known List so if you have screen shots these Avatars provided from an old list or entry by them they of course would be added. As it would then be Known. :wtg:

Last edited:
I strive for accuracy. Nothing else. This is a Highest Known List so if you have screen shots these Avatars provided from an old list or entry they of course would be added. As it would then be Known. :wtg:

Pretty sure I could make some....

The point of an accurate list is real, updated avatars who genuinely wish to be a part, can be a part.

Free to post, free to be updated

Accurate intel list from player contributions

Otherwise, its just nonsense. Like this. Where anyone can make anything up for anyone else...

Want some made up stuff? ;) This thread will be full of it.

This is you duplicate trolling the forum, as ever, when you didn't get your own way, so you make shit up.

Last edited:
Pretty sure I could make some....

The point of an accurate list is real, updated avatars who genuinely wish to be a part, can be a part.

Free to post, free to be updated

Accurate intel list from player contributions

Otherwise, its just nonsense. Like this. Anyone can make anything up for anyone...

Want some made up stuff? ;)

there are tons of pictures with avatars attributes on the forum , those dont count ?

If they want them to be, absolutely! Anyone can add their stats!

Eu intelligence list

If anyone can add their stats, then I would like to add Dan to that list as he provided his Attributes already.

However I rather just have a Highest Known list here and you can have your Intel free for all list.

Last edited:
Feel free to consider my list an 'old list' for your list - please make sure to check back for updates to keep things accurate :)

Over a decade noone bothered to make and maintain an intelligence list for entropia, im glad i seem to have sparked some motivation here ;)

If anyone can add their their stats, then I would like to add Dan to that list as he provided his Attributes already.

IDK, language barrier*?

His stats are absolutely welcome, as long as he wants them to be there. :confused:
You can't however - add other peoples stats.

And tbf, he is actually already on the list, even against the rules, pending his confirmation that he wants to be there!

As well as the other avatars who I am sure are out there who are above 120, can be added as soon as they like!

Duplicate threads make a mess of this forum, and your trolling makes a mockery of folks trying to help out and create some interesting content. Honestly Such a shame :( I hate when folks make a mockery of it.

Me myself, cant wait to be a part of the Psyche list, I keep striving for it. Here you just make a mockery of it all :(

Since you had such a huge issue with the name of the original thread, maybe you should call this one
"Didn't like the rules of the first intelligence thread, so made this one as a secondary spammy any stuff, make it up as we go, counts intelligence thread."
Sound legit.

*Their -
belonging to or associated with the people

Last edited:
Feel free to consider my list an 'old list' for your list - please make sure to check back for updates to keep things accurate :)

Over a decade noone bothered to make and maintain an intelligence list for entropia, im glad i seem to have sparked some motivation here ;)

I will consider that as any official entry in any list is grounds to be part of the Highest Known list and often it takes someone doing something wrong to motivate people to do it right. ;)

So guess we just got to look around into some old threads to make sure we have everyone to answer the question. Who has the Highest Known Intelligence? I think somewhere on the forums there are some pretty high attributes that need to be found and entered. If I miss any please give a link to that thread. Your work in providing accuracy to the Highest Known Intelligence is appreciated. :yay:

Last edited:
Duplicate threads make a mess of this forum

This isn't a duplicate thread. This is a Highest Known thread. Since there isn't one of those for Intelligence yet listed I made one. There is another Intel list but it was mislabeled for a topic and I hope that gets straightened out.

The goal is to accurately answer who has the Highest Known Intelligence in Entropia without any bias. Just trying to provide an accurate list of Avatars even ones that quit 10 years ago and no longer play. If they are Known and can be proven to have said attribute, then they will be added regardless of activity. That is the point in a Highest Known List. If you have anyone from another Intel list to be added I will add them accordingly without bias if the information is correct.

Have a wonderful day and time to read some really old skill threads to see if we missed anyone.

Last edited:
LOL you are like little children big dick intel measuring posts, just put Dan and lock both of your threads ffs...

you have the date in picture also

you have the date in picture also

Thanks added found some good old threads where now we have a new #2 spot. It's old so wonder where some of these Avatars Intelligence is today??!! Hope latter when I have time I can go through some more threads of Attributes to get an accurate list.

Back