BladesofTalos Rental Service

BladesofTalos

Old Alpha
Hello everybody, I have been working on a project of mine for a while, and I wanted to make sure I had at least enough equipment to make this worthwhile for everyone. I have finally reached a point where I feel comfortable with opening my new rental business. I am offering various pieces of UL equipment up for rental. As of now I do not have an apartment to showcase the gear but that might be an idea for the future. For the time being I am focusing on mostly Melee equipment, though it is my hope to have a little bit of everything eventually. What I have available at any given time will be updated in the next post following this one. I will be offering weekly and monthly rates on equipment. Looking forward to growing this business and getting you guys some inexpensive rentals for products I will be tiering up when able. Hopefully you will find some use in some of the equipment I have assembled!

PM Me here or in game if your interested in a rental. Legendary Blades101 OfTalos

Last edited:

ALL WEAPONS HAVE BEEN SOLD, NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Electric Attack Nanochip 9: Tier 8: currently unavailable

40 Ped for Weekly rental
120 Ped for Monthly rental

Bicak Blix: Tier 7: (IN STOCK) Collateral: 1500 Ped

25 Ped for Weekly rental
75 ped for Monthly rental

Embra Laser Sword C1, Improved: Tier 5.0 TIER HOF: (IN STOCK) Collateral: 4500 Ped (Currently Full tt)

30 Ped for Weekly Rental
90 Ped for Monthly Rental

Kilic Vass: Tier 3.73: (IN STOCK) Collateral: 800 Ped

15 Ped for Weekly rental
45 Ped for Monthly rental

Last edited:
Huge collection of nice skilling gear, hope to see it grow even larger man!

Thanks man! Hoping to have plenty more new items available in the future. Looking to expand more into clubs as well as powerfist, we'll see what I can find!

Huge collection of nice skilling gear, hope to see it grow even larger man!

For that, the service must first be used. It must be worthwhile ..... :wise:

Good idea mate! I wish you much success with your rental service :wtg::wtg:

Thank you man, I appreciate it! I've been trying to get in some stuff I thought people would really like to skill with. I'll keep adding as time goes by!

So happy to announce the new addition of a Genesis Firefly Tier 7.9 to the rental shop!!!! Fully enhanced with damage enhancers and a Melee Trauma amp 4, this knife does 90.17 ACTUAL DPS. It will get to 101 ACTUAL DPS with an Imp Ares ring and a Melee amp 6.

B.u.m.p! Come rent some good dps for migration!!! Castorian combat mace mk 3, genesis firefly and bicak blix all longtooth ready!

Back