BladesofTalos Rental Service

B.U.M.P....., also after a few recent messages that I'm getting tired of, NOTHING on that list is for sale.

Just tiered the combustive attack Nanochip 5 to tier 4! Now with 4 damage enhancers and a kinetic amp 7 this thing does 85-170 max damage at 22 attacks per minute.

Personally tested it on primordial longu, with the awesome range on this chip young to provider primordial longu are super easy to hunt, and I expect it could knock down bigger ones too as long as you got some armor.

Redesigning the purpose of this rental shop, going to have fewer items but hopefully much better quality

Super happy to announce the addition of a Castorian Combat Mace Mk 2 Tier 5.99 to the rental shop! Immediately available for rentals. I have also decided to Add the Tier 8 Genesis Firefly back to the rental list.

Last edited:
Kilic Vass back in stock! This sword starts sib at level 18 and does 40-80 damage at 33 attacks per minute. More damage at a lower level than RLB s1x1

I am going to be spending more and more time away from the game in the forseeable future, if anybody wants to reach me about a rental, please send me a message here on the forum, I do check it every few days.

I am selling only the firefly from the shop, please refrain from further requests to buy other items

Last edited:
Bump. Looking to add some maces for the shop, i got a buying thread posted for castorian combat mace 1, 3 or 4. And any force mace or loughlin masher 2 as well. Firefly was sold to fund this new venture

Thought I would start posting a some vids of the weapons I have available in the shop in action!! I will try to do a video for every weapon eventually, got a few newer videos exclusively for showcasing some weapons, others will be from older hunts that I streamed where one of the weapons was used. The weapon in this vid, the castorian combat mace mk 2 is now tier 6!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrtwSmKZewk&t=8s

Added Force Mace CLobber tier 4 to the rental shop!!! great opportunity to start skilling clubs with some decent damage at a low level

Back