BladesofTalos Rental Service

Castorian combat mace mk 3 tiered to tier 3, Omegaton Powerclaw Mentor Edition is now tier 3, and My loughlin cutter 2 is now tier 3 as well! I went on a tier 3 spree!

UPDATE: Just Traded up tier 3 castorian combat mace mk 3 for a tier 6 mk 3. So it will finally do much more damage than the tier 6 mk 2.

Last edited:
B.u.m.p.....Everything is in stock except the Electric Attack Nanochip 9, great time to play around with some melee gear!

After over 2 years of rentals I am sad to be announcing that Blades of Talos Rentals is closing down, most likely for good. I've had a lot of fun running the shop over the past 2 years, but as my interest in the game is starting to diminish to nothing I'm not really up to managing the rental shop anymore. I will be placing the majority of the gear for sale on the forum first to avoid auction fees, but later on if there isn't many takers stuff will appear in game auction. Thanks for all the support from the community, and Im glad I was able to help so many people with their skilling goals!

For the one item currently out the person renting it of course gets the full duration of their rental, no other items will be rented out at this time.

I have decided.......to reopen the rental service..........but at a greatly reduced offering. I only have a few items left available, but I wanted to see if there was any interest still. I know people skilling MF will probably still find some use with my Electric attack chip 9, and Im hoping to get some use out of a few melee weapons as well. I will be setting prices on the list at the top once again soon.

Finally got back my beloved tier 7 bicak blix, it is now available for rent. The tier 6 will most likely be put up for sale.

Just added the highest tiered Embra Laser Sword C1, IMproved in game to the rental list. Just got the tier 5 Hof for it about 5 minutes ago. First Rental for this great sword is half price if somebody wants to help me get it down in TT value, Its currently near full, thus the high collateral!

Back