BladesofTalos Rental Service

Castorian Combat Mace Mk 2 back in stock, all the large maces are in stock atm, great time to start skilling and moving through them.

Happy to announce the addition of a Tier 3 RLB S1X2 to the rental shop! now available for 15 ped a week or 45 ped a month, with 820 ped for collateral, as well as a Kesmek Slo Mentor Edition which is now available for 6 ped a week or 18 ped a month, with 300 Ped for collateral.

Last edited:
Happy to announce the addition of a tier 6 Bicak Blix for the rental shop!! available now at 15 ped a week or 45 ped for the month with 1200 ped for collateral.

Super happy to announce the addition of an Electric Attack Nanochip 9 TIER 8 to the Rental shop!!!!!! With all enhancers, Neopsion Kinetic amp 7 and 18% reload you get 105.39 Actual DPS! The Chip is now available for 20 ped a week with 2200 Ped for collateral.

Castorian combat mace mk1 and mk3 now back in stock. Currently on arkadia, but ill fly anywhere to deliver monthly rentals.

Loughlin Cutter 2 is back in stock! I will be coming to Calypso either Wednesday night or Thursday, and I will remain their until Monday evening. I am currently offering only monthly rentals as I am off planet much of the time and I am showing a friend around the game. Let me know if there is anything you are interested in skilling and we will try to meet up!

BladesofTalos has been super awesome to rent from! I started with a Loughlin Masher 1 for a couple months and then right into the Loughlin Cutter 2. If you're used to MF or guns - it's mind blowing how fast your strength and HP increase. Super easy to deal with, always suggested ways to skill faster, and what mobs were good for what I was renting. HIGHLY recommend!! And when I have more PEDs I'll be back for some of the higher level weapons. Thanks for offering this!!

As I will only be in caly tomorrow and the next day, any new month long rental started over the next 2 days will be 20% off. Castorian combat mace mk 2 is back in stock, so now is a great time to start skilling maces, as all 6 are currently in stock. If you need upgrades as you outgrow an item, i will be on next island but able to give upgrades as long as you can come visit.

Percent off is over for now, currently on next island for those wishing to try out a rental

Last edited:
Electric attack Nanochip 9 would be a great weapon to use in category 3 mayhem for anyone interested. Close to the max base dps, and at tier 8, could put out some serious damage with an amp and damage enhancers

Still offering weapon drop offs at any planet for monthly weapon rentals that cost 24 ped and up! (Delivery is free)

Last edited:
Im making a trip to calypso, I will be there from tonight until Saturday at around noon EST. Let me know if you wanna try some rentals! I still got the electric attack nanochip 9 tier 8, which is some serious DPS for category 3 of mayhem. (base in game dps 57.3) Actual DPS with amp/enhancers/rings easily gets over 100 dps.

Back