Account Liquidation Auction

Status
I would love to know what price everything went for in the end.

I would love to know what price everything went for in the end.

Most of the items went for the right mark up. A few resellers here and there but the bigger items were sold at the right price (right price being in line with the current value of non sib guns and unl armors). For example sala sga went for around + 400 a piece on average (300 to 500), martial sga at around plus 1 k

armors). For example sala sga went for around + 400 a piece on average (300 to 500), martial sga at around plus 1 k

I got the martial SGA for around +9.7k ped total Tier 2- tier 4 parts (mostly tier 3 and two tier 4).

Don't know if I paid too much for it. But I'm happy with it, and it has great stats for most mobs plus is a perfect fit for smuggler coat. :cool:

I got the martial SGA for around +9.7k ped total Tier 2- tier 4 parts (mostly tier 3 and two tier 4).

Don't know if I paid too much for it. But I'm happy with it, and it has great stats for most mobs plus is a perfect fit for smuggler coat. :cool:

I know :p I bid on a few parts as well :p

It s I think a third of the price it went for went the set first came out which is pretty much on par with armor mark up going down over the past few years

So he ends up with no job, no items, and no avatar...

That surely sux ...

Status
Back