Suggestion: Cover charge on property

LavaSparks

Alpha
I wish MA could add the possibility to add cover charge in order to enter private property (apartments, castles and what not). Here's why:

It would make an incentive for people to make weird and fun exhibitions!

How about..

*Natural history museum (with skins, bones, skulls etc. from different animals)
* Art exhibits (from ingame art)
* Vehicle exhibits
* whatever you can come up with

If someone made an effort in making say a Natural History museum, I would gladly pay a couple of peds to enter. It builds lore, creativity, and makes use of (at the time) useless items.

You mean like this?

I've also seen people do armor museums, car shows, etc.

I think there's probably limited appeal for most people to pay to see things like this since people are already doing it for free.

If item points on all estates increased by 500 fold, maybe. Otherwise it's just not worth it really since most estates don't have enough item points. Even the big item point apartments I bought on Rocktropia just don't have enough item points...

At one point in time Mindark goofed and allowed estates to have an almost unlimited number of items.... so they 'proved' in that goof up that the system can handle many more item points than they currently have, but they refuse to increase the item point numbers without some crazy fee like the 2k ped for 20 point increase they sell on their website as an upgrade...

Thank you both for sound replies. I understand that this idea is not worth exploring further (at the current state of ..eh, estates).

Back