Help: Looking for a Mentor

ihazbackup

Provider
Konrad Nightstalker
Hi,

As the title suggest, I'm currently looking for a mentor to help me with questions, mostly things that are up-to-date with the current state of EU. I was an ex-player who played on and off several years ago and quitted due to financial stuff, so I had quite a lot of experience, which may or may not be up to date with the current state.

Criterias:
  • GMT + 1 / 2. English or German speaking. Prefer English
  • Active / Semi-active.

From myself:
  • Just created my account yesterday
  • Planning to deposit regularly (€15-20 monthly for starter). Also thinking about buying the GOLD starter pack
  • Will ask quite a lot of questions regarding current state of EU and basically, just wanting to be up-to-date (e.g. is this method of hunting still profitable today, etc)
  • I'll try to be active (at least have daily / weekly progress depending on my budget). 1-2 Hrs on weekday, 8-10 hrs on weekend/holiday. Will inform if I'm going to be off for several days / weeks
  • WILL NOT ask for donations or financial help. I don't like being indebted (even if it's a gift) to other people. The most I'm probably going to ask my mentor is a ride for TP collections

EDIT : Found a mentor. Thx for all who PM-ed me

Last edited:
I can provide mentoring for you, even though I'm not an uber by any means I think I'm able to answer most questions. I usually don't do mentoring because, for very new players (first time install), I don't think I have enough time. But in your case, my schedule is more or less like yours (1-2 hours on weekdays due to work, a lot more during weekends if nothing else happens).

I'm GMT +1/2 (Spain), fluent in english. Level ~80 hunter, no crafting and barely any mining experience. I do not deposit, I do some trading to compensate my hunting loses. I do NOT know any secret to guaranteed profit, and as you must already know, this game is very grindy.

With all that clear, if you think I'm suitable send me a message. If you decide for other mentor it's perfectly fine, and feel free to still ask me questions when you need. Being able to help is its own reward.

Cheers buddy

PS: My avatar name is the same as my forum name.

Hi.

Thx for replying. I'll message you in-game later on.

I'm GMT +1/2 (Spain), fluent in english. Level ~80 hunter, no crafting and barely any mining experience. I do not deposit, I do some trading to compensate my hunting loses. I do NOT know any secret to guaranteed profit, and as you must already know, this game is very grindy.

No worries. What I really need is just infos and a bit of consultation on the current state of Entropia, since my experience from last 3 years may not be up to date.:cool:

Thx for all the people PM-ing me. I'm now closing this thread since I've found a mentor

Back