Question: Issues about the skill Intuition.

valentin

Elite
Society
Experia
Sir Valentin
Wondering what function the skill Intuition how it is noticed in the game,if you notice something in the game when you get this skill if you compare before and after this skill.:)

Skillgains dont make any diference
Only total of you skills
(rip i fucked up and misread)

Last edited:
Wondering what function the skill Intuition how it is noticed in the game,if you notice something in the game when you get this skill if you compare before and after this skill.:)

Someone advertising he has 7000$ worth of evade skills when trying to sell his avatar should know that intuition contribute to your evader level up to 3%.
Its no secret its just public information on wiki (basic information)
Its never late to learn new things.Read.

Someone advertising he has 7000$ worth of evade skills when trying to sell his avatar should know that intuition contribute to your evader level up to 3%.
Its no secret its just public information on wiki (basic information)
Its never late to learn new things.Read.

I know more then that as all can see here about the public information on wiki (basic information) how intuition contribute to your skills.

intuition contribute are.
This skill is involved with the following professions.

Profession Skill Effect
Biotropic 3
Cryogenic (Hit) 3
Dodger 5
Electro Kinetic (Hit) 3
Evader 3
Jammer 4
Pet Handler 2
Pyro Kinetic (Hit) 3
Telepath 3
Translocator 2
Vehicle Structural Engineer 7

As all can see i did not ask for the theoretical knowledge but if you notice any difference before the skill and after the skill practical in the game as i wrote " if you notice something in the game when you get this skill if you compare before and after this skil ".

When you mention the skill Evader - yes, you can read a lot of this skill but its a huge difference in the gameplay if you are lvl 1 or lvl 100 in the gameplay practically.

Btw. This Avatar has nowdays over 9000 in the skill Evade even if he is almost never inside the game.

Back